PDA

View Full Version : Kino escalation- but no K Close?! Help!

stealthSM
01-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Hey MM followers,

Im hoping to get some insight on this.

I've been upping my PUA game over the past month very well. I N-close about 2,3 girls whenever i go out. Im less concerned with the actual "results" and more interested in developing and honing my skills.

THere is a big element lacking. I always get a date with these girls, but never K-close. Does ne1 know good routines???

YES, i do TONS of kino. I just went on a date today and she passed compliance tests.. lots of hugging and touchy feely.
some how we talked aobut kissing, andi said to her how do u rate urself on 1-10? and she smiled and laughed and said i dont know.. and i said, i wanna find out...
she turned away and was not into it.

i've picked up at least 3 girls in the past 2 weeks, went on about 3 first dates, but NOTHING is panning out in K-closing.. (forget F-closing).

SUGGESTIONS??? I want to believe a lot of guys have this problem too so im posting it to help others.

Tenmagnet
01-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Hey MM followers,

Im hoping to get some insight on this.

I've been upping my PUA game over the past month very well. I N-close about 2,3 girls whenever i go out. Im less concerned with the actual "results" and more interested in developing and honing my skills.

THere is a big element lacking. I always get a date with these girls, but never K-close. Does ne1 know good routines???

YES, i do TONS of kino. I just went on a date today and she passed compliance tests.. lots of hugging and touchy feely.
some how we talked aobut kissing, andi said to her how do u rate urself on 1-10? and she smiled and laughed and said i dont know.. and i said, i wanna find out...
she turned away and was not into it.

i've picked up at least 3 girls in the past 2 weeks, went on about 3 first dates, but NOTHING is panning out in K-closing.. (forget F-closing).

SUGGESTIONS??? I want to believe a lot of guys have this problem too so im posting it to help others.

Where are you going for the kiss? Because a starbucks, for example, is a pretty crappy place to go for a kiss.

The best kiss close is one where you wait until the time is right (maybe back at your place, with lots of chemistry), and then you just go for it... no routines or nothing.

stealthSM
01-18-2009, 07:40 PM
dude.. thanx for the quick reply.
YES location is important. so among my most recent "first dates"
1. AFC style Dinner.. and then went back to her small apt in philly. All she wanted to do was make out (it was after A NYE party so.. k-close was a given).. but its my failure to not get more
2. HB8 Went to mall. Total DHV the entire way. not sure where to take her for a K-close... the "men's section" of Macys?
3. HB6.5 Museum.. not sure though what to do there. i met her in NYC, but im from central jersey... cant exaclty bring her back to my place.

keep in mind, im less inerested int he HB, and more intersted in practicing my skills

(bad confession hear.. 26yo male.. got into an ugly situation at school, now living at home with the parents.. does that DQ me from ever being a PUA.. getting laid???)