PDA

View Full Version : MSN, Myspace, Facebook etc..

Woodster
01-17-2009, 09:49 AM
I was wondering what your thoughts are about these programs/websites. It seems these tools are necessary these days to advance further with girls. And I hate the fact that this is removing more and more of actually speaking and seeing girls. It's particularly worse with the younger generation.

I have a friend who is a myspace/msn junkie. He's signed up to them all, and is always using his 'online game' to work his way to girls, that and TXTing them all the time. Occasionally he eventually meets up with them, and I must admit it does work. But it seems 90% of any relationship he has happens online, with the 10% being actually meeting up.

I don't have a Myspace or anything like that, but I've been thinking about starting one. I occasionally go on MSN but mainly because I feel like I'm being forced to. But I feel these websites drain the life and spirit out of any relationships you have.

What do you guys think?

NathanR
01-17-2009, 10:09 AM
They take away certain elements of the interaction, body language for example.

However online chat is lower risk but harder. It depends what your strengh is. I prefer real life interaction because my strengh is body language and social dynamics. However online allows you to talk to women confidently.

Plus sites like facebook allow you to communicate with vasts amounts of woman.

I remember David D explaining that if you are going to use online mediums then quickly meet the women, insted of tryig to game her online. Take it from text to voice (skype for example) then to meeting..

Woodster
01-17-2009, 10:15 AM
I guess there is nothing wrong with using them to assist you in the initial stages and then moving on to speaking with them verbally, and meeting up with them. But it's when the majority of socializing with them takes place online which irritates me.

Ida
01-17-2009, 01:22 PM
I use MSN and Facebook but strictly for friends.
Generally when I give online info to girls its because I have already decided that any approaches from the given girl will be met with LJBF.
So I might give this info to a chick and continue gaming her but Ive decided shes just a frend before I do so.
But then again Im loving to play the ''preselected game'' and actually I want to keep a large entourage of female friends.

jech
01-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Don't get forced to do things you don't want to do.

Myspace/facebook is just an easier alternative to getting a number. The reason being it seems less socially awkward than asking a phone number, because everyone adds everyone anyway. It is also accepted that you can add strangers as friends that you are in the same photos with.

silverghost
01-18-2009, 04:19 AM
This is too much of a big discussion... If you want it to go somewhere this make some Pros and Cons...