PDA

View Full Version : Social Circle Question - Being A "Friend"

Lone Star Driller
01-14-2009, 07:21 PM
I met a girl about 2 months ago at my local bar that I went to prom with as friends back 8 years ago in high school. She had blossomed over the years into an HB9. She told me all about her boyfriend and how great he was. I weakly hit on her (before learning about the community).

Anyway, I got her phone number to schedule in clothes shopping for me.

I text her out of the blue to set it up today. She calls crying that she broke up with this great boyfriend because he was not there for her. I listen and sympathize basically just being a "friend".

During the convo I set up going clothes shopping with her for me. She says cool and then invites me to hang out with 15 of her friends the night after that.

Now my question:

How should I act around her when she starts whining about her exboyfriend? Or my attitude in general?

She is not interested in me as anything but a friend which sucks but I want to meet those 15 other friends (which she said has a lot of hot single girls in it). It is a chance to get into a good social circle in a bigger city 60 miles away which I really want.

I cannot think of any other way to act besides the following two ways (during the clothes shopping): being a listening wussy "friend" or the pua this community has taught me to be.

I want her to give a good report on me to her friends before we all go hang out the next night.

BRod3
01-14-2009, 07:59 PM
to me it seems like you need to identify your target. If it is this girl, then you need to do what you've been taught to do and play it off, but if your target is truly this girls friends, then there should be no need to practice PUA techniques on this girl because all you need is for her to become your ally, and the would require doing all the sympathetic crap. To me it seems like this girl is still your target, but if it is truly her friends, you should know what to do.

Ryan
01-14-2009, 08:23 PM
What's the motto of Love Systems?

"Change her MOOD, not her MIND."

This applies to social circle game just as much as cold approach.

If you are there for her & listening to her moan about her ex then you are well and truly in the friend zone. You've already set the friendship zone and decided to go shopping with her after all. There's nothing wrong with this. I have a lot of female friends and they enrich my life greatly. but if you want to sleep with this girl you have to change how you are around her.

You have to anchor youself in her mind to positive emotions. I think it was Vercetti (http://www.lovesystems.com/vercetti/) who told me this on New Years Eve. You need her to associate you with good feelings and a positive attitude.

You know that feeling when you're with a girl and the rest of the world doesn't matter? That feeling of utter bliss that makes the rest of the world seem like it's not there & that you can escape from it all when you are with her? Like she's the answer to your problems?

Well you have to be that, but for a girl. And sometimes it means you have to be a little bit less lenient than you would be with a female friend.

In other words...you have to set boundaries for what you will and will not stand for.

Remember...this isn't a girl who you treat as a friend. This is a girl you want to FUCK. So you have to put your foot down a bit. If she calls you all upset about the ex boyfriend then be too busy to take her call. She'll understand the subcommunication. If she starts moaning about her ex when you're with her simply tell her "I like spending time with you...but I don't want to talk about your ex!"

Set the boundaries from the get-go. It is what dominant sex worthy guys do.

The best you can hope for now is slow burn game. Ignore her for a couple of months then re-engage contact. Then just game as usual as outlined in Magic Bullets.

Hope I helped bro! :)

Ryan

Pony Boy
01-14-2009, 08:23 PM
x2 what Brod3 said.

-if your target is the girl...change the subject and control the conversation. shopping gives you so much material to work with [and potential roleplay possibilities] so if you frame it right, you shouldn't worry about her bringing up the topic.
-if your target is the girl's friends...YOU put the girl in the LJBF-zone and make her feel better about herself or whatever. female friends are better wingmen than your male friends.

sunfire
01-14-2009, 10:37 PM
when girls start bitching about guys i tell them i dont care. they take it as a joke but also get off the subject.

latinavo
01-14-2009, 10:44 PM
show her you have a stronger frame and cut her ex bf thread and replace it with one emotionally compelling thread of yours. lead the conversation brother

Lone Star Driller
01-15-2009, 10:56 AM
Thanks for all the help guys. I am just going to go the friend route which will lead me into a bigger social circle which is what I want ultimately.