PDA

View Full Version : Operation Status: Two highschool kids on the way to becoming the most popular.

Jrich
01-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Well, hello everyone. I would like to start off by introducing myself, jrich, and my friend, alex. We are known at our school for little, if anything, and we want to get the hotties at our own school. we have been practicing the game since the beginning of the summer. We have had our fair share of pick-ups, and have been to homebase a handful of times. But, this was all with out-of-town girls, of which not too many people know about.

With all that in mind, we decided that it is our senior year, and WE should be getting the hot chicas at our school, not some AFC's or naturals. We have devised a plan that we are going to put into action as of today, and we believe that it will get us the social status we desire, as well as the 9 and 10's of our school.

Phase 1:
Its going to start off the rest of this week by us refreshing our brains with plenty of reading. We are both going to read MM, The Game, and Rules of the Game by the end of the week.

Phase 2:
This phase will start when we are finished with the books, and we will go out to the nearest mall, and try out some of the new tactics we have recently picked up. Aside from the mall, we plan on sarging Wal-mart, Target, and "Zero Gravity" which is the closest teen club. After we have sarged these places, we will have hopefully scored some numbers from some hot 7's & 8's. Once we have acomplished this, we will celebrate by buying a bottle of wine ;) and drink it together.

Phase 3:
Okay, now we have some hot chicks, its time for the popularity booster, and that means taking these girls to a cool party. Now, the alpha dog of our school throws parties quite often, and I'm going to have to go through him. I will show him some pictures of the girls we picked up and discuss that "it is too bad there's no place to party around here." Hopefully he will buy the girls as bait and invite to one of his parties if i bring the chicks along. After I get an invite and the girls are down for going, its time to start the next phase.

Phase 4:
Okay, we are at the party, and everything is going down good. I DHV the alpha dog by showing him the chicks, and telling him some awesome stories. At the same time, i get to know everyone at this party a little better, especially the 9's and 10's if they are there, but odds are they wont be, so ill hve to work with 6's and 7's. So, once we get to the party, alex and i will meet and greet everyone, and share some stories, and get all the guys to look up to us for bringin the hotties, and tell them that we will get THEM chicks like this(false hope).

Phase 5:

The school finds out that we mack game, and brought hotties to the party, we are now cool, and from there on up, its under construction.

If anyone can add, or help with any of this, we would love it :)

a picture of us so you can get a better understanding of whats going on
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg342/Lil_Lotty90/PIC_0047.jpg

R V C A
01-14-2009, 05:29 PM
im sure i have a lot more advice to give, but for starters my advice is to drop the Hollister. my next advice is to drop the hollister and Hurley combo.
my third advice is that if you are going to be refreshing yourself by reading dont waste your time reading the game and rules of the game there is so much better and more informative reading out there.

Jrich
01-14-2009, 05:40 PM
im sure i have a lot more advice to give, but for starters my advice is to drop the Hollister. my next advice is to drop the hollister and Hurley combo.
my third advice is that if you are going to be refreshing yourself by reading dont waste your time reading the game and rules of the game there is so much better and more informative reading out there.

I'm not going to argue about the clothing, but the game and rules of the game, and this forum are really my only sources of info. If you have ideas of better books, id rather you suggest them then just saying that there is better info out there. From my point of view, I love strauss's writing and i find it to be motivational.

R V C A
01-14-2009, 05:55 PM
motivation is one thing but if you are looking for knowledge of women then that isnt the way to go.
and i wont argue about clothing either. ill just say that wearing heat to toe hollister here will get you laughed at.

as far as the books go there is a thread i started once that has about 4 pages of people sharing books they have read. so do a little searching of threads ive started and you will find it.

Jrich
01-14-2009, 07:05 PM
Wow, that thread helped a lot. Thanks for the help, Both the 48 Laws of Power and Magic Bullets look incredibly interesting. When I get the money, I'm going to have to get MB, but its fairly expensive.

dman14
01-14-2009, 10:36 PM
The 48 Laws of Power is an interesting book but the "laws" are so underhanded and coniving. I personally wouldnt go out and try doing any of these things because I like to think I'm above all of it. If anything you should use this book to put you in the right frame of mind.

TrueStory
01-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Well, hello everyone. I would like to start off by introducing myself, jrich, and my friend, alex. We are known at our school for little, if anything, and we want to get the hotties at our own school. we have been practicing the game since the beginning of the summer. We have had our fair share of pick-ups, and have been to homebase a handful of times. But, this was all with out-of-town girls, of which not too many people know about.

With all that in mind, we decided that it is our senior year, and WE should be getting the hot chicas at our school, not some AFC's or naturals. We have devised a plan that we are going to put into action as of today, and we believe that it will get us the social status we desire, as well as the 9 and 10's of our school.

Phase 1:
Its going to start off the rest of this week by us refreshing our brains with plenty of reading. We are both going to read MM, The Game, and Rules of the Game by the end of the week.

Phase 2:
This phase will start when we are finished with the books, and we will go out to the nearest mall, and try out some of the new tactics we have recently picked up. Aside from the mall, we plan on sarging Wal-mart, Target, and "Zero Gravity" which is the closest teen club. After we have sarged these places, we will have hopefully scored some numbers from some hot 7's & 8's. Once we have acomplished this, we will celebrate by buying a bottle of wine ;) and drink it together.

Phase 3:
Okay, now we have some hot chicks, its time for the popularity booster, and that means taking these girls to a cool party. Now, the alpha dog of our school throws parties quite often, and I'm going to have to go through him. I will show him some pictures of the girls we picked up and discuss that "it is too bad there's no place to party around here." Hopefully he will buy the girls as bait and invite to one of his parties if i bring the chicks along. After I get an invite and the girls are down for going, its time to start the next phase.

Phase 4:
Okay, we are at the party, and everything is going down good. I DHV the alpha dog by showing him the chicks, and telling him some awesome stories. At the same time, i get to know everyone at this party a little better, especially the 9's and 10's if they are there, but odds are they wont be, so ill hve to work with 6's and 7's. So, once we get to the party, alex and i will meet and greet everyone, and share some stories, and get all the guys to look up to us for bringin the hotties, and tell them that we will get THEM chicks like this(false hope).

Phase 5:

The school finds out that we mack game, and brought hotties to the party, we are now cool, and from there on up, its under construction.

If anyone can add, or help with any of this, we would love it :)

a picture of us so you can get a better understanding of whats going on
http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg342/Lil_Lotty90/PIC_0047.jpg

Phase 1:

It's January. you graduate in May........ it's 4 months away. Who cares?

Worry about fucking off, slacking, being seniors, going on a senior trip and planning your senior prank.

High school is officially over.

Phase 2:

Practice your pickup as you're doing now. Start networking with people that go to your college. And you are going to college right?

Phase 3:

Read my College guide, and my Social Guide in my signature. You will leave, breathe, and eat, college lifestyle. Spend entire summer getting in shape and working on your wardrobe.

Phase 4:

Hurley and Hollister was cool in High School. Not in college. If you were A&F kind of dude, look into Express, DKNY, and Ruehl. No more "teenage clothing"

finally:

Don't waste your time on "the Game" and "Rules of the game"; It's very impractical and useless.

READ Magic Bullets, watch Some David DeAngelo (Cocky and Funny, Advanced Series), then get some Paul Janka's stuff. You can google all of this and find appropriate websites. This is probably the MOST practical stuff that I've seen in past few years. (you can splurge on RSD stuff too if you want, but his shit is expensive)

But most importantly always go out in the field. Always and i mean always, have your game face on.

charm1990
01-15-2009, 12:18 AM
ok guys listen to RVCA he is a cool dude, so is true story, but i had the exact same mentality when I was at my high school last year. You are the big guys on campus. Think of it this way. While high school is basically over, you can still get some HB's and do all the things true story said to do. Simply prioritize what is important to you. You want to f-close some HB 9-10's in your school I'm guessing? Well run some game on them. only do not take things to fast. Also you really should focus on College game, if you aren't going to college, then just starting sarging at malls, clubs, social gatherings, whatever. Just make sure that you set yourself up for college. If you start college off with the frame of a BAMF that owns the freakin place, trust me you will get so much freakin tail. Ok now start getting inner game, and just start becoming PUA's. trust me when you start going into this area of study, really good things happen to you. You are already better off than me in high school, I was a freaking weirdo, that everyone knew, but no one wanted to hang out with. I barely went to any kind of parties, and I ddn't have a girlfriend the entire time I was in high school. So start getting game, and have game when you get to college, I am coming along nicely in college with my game, so you guys are on the right track, try to stick to your phases, it seems fool proof but things can go worng pretty quickly in high school.

Quantum_
01-15-2009, 12:20 AM
Phase 1:

It's January. you graduate in May........ it's 4 months away. Who cares?

Worry about fucking off, slacking, being seniors, going on a senior trip and planning your senior prank.

High school is officially over.

Phase 2:

Practice your pickup as you're doing now. Start networking with people that go to your college. And you are going to college right?

Phase 3:

Read my College guide, and my Social Guide in my signature. You will leave, breathe, and eat, college lifestyle. Spend entire summer getting in shape and working on your wardrobe.

Phase 4:

Hurley and Hollister was cool in High School. Not in college. If you were A&F kind of dude, look into Express, DKNY, and Ruehl. No more "teenage clothing"

finally:

Don't waste your time on "the Game" and "Rules of the game"; It's very impractical and useless.

READ Magic Bullets, watch Some David DeAngelo (Cocky and Funny, Advanced Series), then get some Paul Janka's stuff. You can google all of this and find appropriate websites. This is probably the MOST practical stuff that I've seen in past few years. (you can splurge on RSD stuff too if you want, but his shit is expensive)

But most importantly always go out in the field. Always and i mean always, have your game face on.

Beat me to it. This is an excellent post gentlemen.. Who you are in highschool is pretty concrete by grade 9. Luckily, you get to start over in college.. where things are a lot easier.

Also on clothing: Abercrombie is still decent in the first couple years of college, but im sure in the next couple of years its going to give you that high school image. Hollister/American Eagle is definitly out. Ruehl No. 925 is made by the same company as A+F, check it out. Another great bet is le Chateau, or even D+G, or La Coste.

charm1990
01-15-2009, 12:47 AM
of course you could always do what I did...GO TO BUCKLE!

This is my senior year in high school
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/Rexcanis06/104_0099-1.jpg

This is me on Christmas (in green)
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/Rexcanis06/stud2.jpg

Jrich
01-15-2009, 06:36 AM
haha, wow. I can't believe hollister or A+F are uncool in college. I wear some buckle, but both express and D&G look interesting, and i'm going to have to do some shopping from there in the near future. Also, on clothes, what are your guys' views on Affliction/Ed hardy? is it too generic?

As for TrueStory, thanks for the info. You left a lot in their for me to soak up. Its depressing that highschool is almost over, but i guess you're right about the popularity thing, its not worth it. Heck, I probably won't see half of my friends after summer.

"Start networking with people that go to your college. And you are going to college right?" I'm going to be going to a community college for a year to get my associates, and I will be living at home for the time being. I am kind of bummed that my mom isn't letting me go to a uni at first, but i feel like gaming at a community college is going to be soo much different than a uni, as in less chicks, less parties, and less friends. As for your college guide, REPS to you man, it was nice ;) I can't wait till I go into a dorm, and meeting a bunch of people.

And everyone on that has read magic bullets, by personal opinion, is it just like MM, or is it far more in depth or what?

As for charm,

"you start college off with the frame of a BAMF that owns the freakin place, trust me you will get so much freakin tail. Ok now start getting inner game, and just start becoming PUA's." haha, i can not wait to be a faux BAMF. except, and as for inner game, I am def. working on it, but i can't find too much valuable info on it.

Well, thanks for all the help guys, It's very much appreciated. :)

charm1990
01-15-2009, 09:31 AM
yeah, I am at a community college right now, don't worry about the girls, there are plenty...plenty of HB's. Also, as cheezy as it sounds, inner game is something you get for yourself, you change a coupe of behaviours in your daily life, and eventually you get the confidence and knowledge that makes inner game. Trust me I just realized I got inner game, after a year on and off of the community. And even then my inner game is still growing so it's never over. Don't worry about it too much.

R V C A
01-15-2009, 12:29 PM
im going to assume that you have friends that will be going to uni right? go visit them on the weekends.

NCNick
01-15-2009, 02:29 PM
"Also, on clothes, what are your guys' views on Affliction/Ed hardy? is it too generic? "

Affliction looks cool, but as a MMA fighter, I HATE guys that wear affliction or Tapout, because they all are posers who want to look like badasses.

Develop your own style, man. Forget name brands. What do you like to do? Wear what represents YOU. I wear all fight gear/shirts and clothes made by underarmor. It shows that I am an athlete - DHV. And it is unique and sets me apart from every other guy.

clik
01-15-2009, 03:13 PM
FUCKING COLLEGE IS AMAZING OR IT CAN BLOW ! It's entirely up to you really. So just socialize a shitload and get a good social circle. Also for gathering all the girls and then bringing them to a party that is a good idea. It's up to you to try to get into that POPULAR dudes social circle so don't do anything dumb at the party.

AFK_Tron
01-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Advice from me.
Ditch the mustache.
I admire your goals, it is hard to change social positions in high school.
Make friends with some of the alpha guys, then start hanging out with them..etc and your in.
glad I read this though, that list of books helps thanks

Im going to stop buying hollister now :P hahahaha

But yeah brands do not matter as much.

sargesheros
01-21-2009, 11:25 PM
It's not about what clothes you wear, it is about how you wear them. I will be just as successful wearing a ninja turtles tshirt with a blank hoodzip sweatshirt as i would be if I was decked out in whatever the latest fashion trend is.

It's all about knowing what looks good on you, and being able to wear your clothes in a way that presents yourself in a good fashion (no pun intended lol).

charm1990
01-22-2009, 01:23 AM
yeah be comfortable and make sure you stand out. I peacock wherever i go and let me tell you it starts some interesting conversations. And i can actually use the gay opener as a true story now haha.

Antonlnd
01-29-2009, 11:21 PM
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
this is the funniest thing i have ever read.
Bro-- y dont you just have a bigger goal then doing pua stuff and read the attraction code and secrets of alpha male on the side. You sound like your on a pinky and the brain type thing.

lucaluca
02-02-2009, 09:53 AM
stylish clothes- desiel, guess, Armani exchange, energie, dkny. ( those are the places I shop and know to be liked by women)

Truestory is soo right, high school is almost over so don't bother if anything just network and talk a lot to improve your social skills.

surffreak
02-02-2009, 04:39 PM
dude thats a long and very detailed plan. just set goals. dont plan things out because when you plan things most of the time it doesnt happen.
Also in highschool have your own style. Trust me the hollister and abercrombie will only take you so far. Plus most of the typical guys were it. (stand out) Another huge thing for highschool is the way you present yourself to others, when your walking down the hall you HAVE to always have your head up and make it seem like your the king(alpha male). Whoever has their head down walking or shoulders down showed that they had no confidence. Girls look at this in the halls. And do NOT stare at them while they are walking by. Also the group that your in sets a big example. Dont show that your needy though.

if you want the HB 10's then USE negs. The 10's in hs will become like hungry fish when you use the negs. They will give you loads of attention because they know every guy in their school wants them, except you show that you don't. YOU only have 4 months left of senoir year! SO, it doesnt matter what they say! you will not see most of these people for a long time! So have FUN!