PDA

View Full Version : Mental Breakthrough

cummingpowder
04-2006-13, 10:05 PM
I was training for badminton once and was out of breath when [hairy-friend] shouted to me,
"Just pretend like you're not tired."
I started to think about what I feel like, think like, and act like when I am not tired. Then, I was suddenly filled with energy. I felt like I could go on forever and the pain vanished. I found the way.
When you walk into a room, pretend you're the best and most social guy in the room. You have so much confidence that you say hi to everyone in the room and start talking to people about anything they're doing that intrigues you. Then, everything else is cake.
Her friends make her comfortable. Therefore, work in to her through her friends. Her friends' approval of you will make you an instantaneous mystery. She doesn't know why her friends love you so much. If they're in love with you, even better.
Ever have one of those girls that you didn't find attractive until your friend(s) wanted her?
Exactly.

igz
04-2006-13, 10:13 PM
I was training for badminton once and was out of breath when [hairy-friend] shouted to me,
"Just pretend like you're not tired."
I started to think about what I feel like, think like, and act like when I am not tired. Then, I was suddenly filled with energy. I felt like I could go on forever and the pain vanished. I found the way.
When you walk into a room, pretend you're the best and most social guy in the room. You have so much confidence that you say hi to everyone in the room and start talking to people about anything they're doing that intrigues you. Then, everything else is cake.
Her friends make her comfortable. Therefore, work in to her through her friends. Her friends' approval of you will make you an instantaneous mystery. She doesn't know why her friends love you so much. If they're in love with you, even better.
Ever have one of those girls that you didn't find attractive until your friend(s) wanted her?
Exactly.
I love that analogy, nice work.