PDA

View Full Version : Must Read

Braddock
01-13-2009, 07:00 PM
When you go out do you actually open the hottest women in the room or do you make excuses and/or rationalizations for why not to?

latinavo
01-13-2009, 07:12 PM
hey man, i am going to be honest with you.
Lately I have been a pussy. I dont open the hottest girls because for some stupid reason I have been thinking lately that I have to be perfect to open sets. I dont want to fail.

My school is not so big..around 8000 students. I am afraid to fuck it up and then fuck it up with the rest of people since they are going to know from the person I fucked it up with.

I know. It is a VERY STUPID situation. I wanna get out of it so I am working on interesting stories to have to say when my mind goes fucking blank. I am sure I am not the only one in this situation, but it feels good to behonest and to be working on it. I want to build a life.

cheers,

Latinavo

lolzilla
01-13-2009, 07:36 PM
Of course, but the strategy is different. The 3 second rule doesn't apply to the set containing the most desirable target when I first walk in the venue. It could, depending on what the set is. 2 girls and one or more guys, then sure. See the set, 3 second rule. If the group is totally girls, I will open them AFTER I work the room and open a few sets around them. This does a few things. It gives me social proof, warms me up and doesn't telegraph interest in the girl I'm into. As far as they're concerned, by the time I open them, I'm a just a fun, chill, social guy who can talk to anyone and has friends in the venue already.

I could approach the set straight away, and it could work, but I give myself a few more assets before going in for the main prize. You can't ever make an excuse for not opening a set you're interested in. In my mind, there are only two categories. You are either an AFC or a PUA. You can't be both, you can't be neither, and you can't be inbetween. Not opening a group you want is AFC. Opening and going as far as you can puts you in the PUA category and failure and correction is the only step toward the MPUA level.

silverghost
01-13-2009, 08:25 PM
For some reason my game is useless in anything other than 9 and 10s (overqualify...). But yes I do open the best looking girls in the venues. I dont approach them at once though. I know the girls will notice me while i walk in a venue (me and my wing have an aura of confidence is what we tell us). Then I build value by having the hired guns hooked and then I approach em with a standard routine I ve deviced. Its rare to not hook anymore.
But remembering some years ago I d look at a girl looking at me for 2-3 hours and i wouldnt approach her because i was thinking what to say and when the moment was right lol. Ofcourse I never approached any girl like that.

Dagon
01-13-2009, 11:11 PM
I am always honest with myself.

Depends. If the hottest girl in the room is a 7 or an 8, then by all means I open that set. No reason to waste my time on 5s and 6s since I tend to spend a good 2 hours in set. However, if a 10 is present (which is extremely rare) I never open her because my AA skyrockets. Of course, I do not intent to remain this way. As soon as I get good at Day2s I will push myself up to the next level.

Basically Yes
01-14-2009, 08:16 AM
I usually open the one that "I" find most attractive in the room which is not always the one that most everyone else would think is the hottest (but usually is).

Caviar86
01-14-2009, 10:19 AM
When you go out do you actually open the hottest women in the room or do you make excuses and/or rationalizations for why not to?

I open the hottest woman at the club, but sometimes ive got logistics problems.

See you soon!

Amorphous
01-14-2009, 10:27 AM
It all depends on what my blood alcohol level is.

Smooth88
01-14-2009, 12:43 PM
With my sexy body language and some peacocking, I usually get eyefucked within the first 15 minutes in the club. So I open the girl IOIing me for some social proof and as a warm up. Usually, she is beautiful enough (7+). After that, I approach the hot girls.

So the answer is no.

Keeys
01-15-2009, 02:45 AM
No your right that question hit hard i'm a pussy.... I've been jsut going for guaranteed success lately mostly sevens and eights... time to up the game I am the shit afterall

Sinn
01-15-2009, 11:04 AM
What I do is make The Rotation Of Glory credit me and Moxie.

You find 12 o clock in the venue and make a circle of the entire place picking out the hotties and approaching them one by one.

Takes all the excuses away.

S

Savoy
01-15-2009, 11:21 AM
I'll "me too" this one.

If I had to pick one factor that made my game skyrocket in 2007, it was my decision to just focus on 9s and 10s. I had occasional super hot girls before, but when I realized that my life wasn't going to change just because I picked up another 7, that helped a lot. I decided going home alone a few nights was going to be worth developing the skill set.

(Of course, your life isn't going to change because you pick up another 9 or 10 either. But it's still more fun)

Keeys
01-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Ya it's all in how you look at it I guess cause if you were only going for sevens and you went home empty handed that would be a blow anyway and going home with a 10 would be a huge boost so there's no reason no too unless your a puss