PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Emptive AMOG retaliation

irestry
01-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Hi folks. New to this forum.
When you know you are going to encounter an AMOG but have a little time to prepare yourself/her heres a simple but effective tactic; you must have some level of attraction before this will be successful.

Until you have one discreet IOI, keep eye contact as you always should. before the AMOG intervenes, begin to break eye contact, fidget a little, act like you want to leave; but discretely. When the AMOG arrives simply fixate your eyes upon hers and completely ignore the AMOG. Say nothing. The AMOG will do whatever it is he does, she will be more interested in seeing if she can get a reaction from you. When she makes eye contact again give her a little 'I don't give a &*#% I was leaving anyway' smirk and raise your eyebrows to ask that question. She'll either give you the departure nod or a receptive smile. The sly bit: if she gives you the departure nod (unlikely if you've had enough time here) you can always engage the AMOG: 'My god shes trying to get me outside and she only knows me 5 minutes!'. He'll leave abruptly and shes all yours.
You get the message. I've tested this in the field. Its surprising how often it was required but its been really effective to date though admittedly counter-intuitive (as we've discovered most things are). Eye contact and communication are essential for this to function.

Irestry

silverghost
01-12-2009, 07:56 AM
I assume you have field tested this advice in more than 10 occasions? (I would say 100 but in my expirience I rarely have amogs coming to me).

irestry
01-12-2009, 09:42 AM
I should think I've used it about 15 times with an 85% success rate. I don't keep a detailed diary of each excursion though. it would take a loooong time to test this 100 times; try it yourself, see if it works for you and let me know.

silverghost
01-12-2009, 09:57 AM
So it worked for you 12.75 times out of the 15 times u used it... Although I do find many inconsistencies in your approach one thing i know will probably get a bad reaction with some girls is the bit where u say to a third person that she is actually easy to pick up since u know her 5 minutes and she wants to take u out... Not to mention that human behavior suggests that an amog wont leave after this comment. But hey since it works for you who am i to say no.
Welcome to the forums :)