PDA

View Full Version : I havent been in a relationship in 3 years so im kinda rusty .

jimmything
01-11-2009, 02:25 PM
So for the past 2 years Ive had alittle blonde girl as a booty call.She wanted to make me just another random boyfriend of hers atfirst but i turned her down.I consider it good thing that i turned her down to because we probably wouldnt be as close as we are now if i would,nt have. Im glad I got into the game because I understand what it is that i was doing that made us so close.What it was is that I didnt treat her like she was special at all.When I look back I was damn near cruel to her!!!!
I,ve gotten to know her alot better though.Shes a super sweet fun and sexy girl.She,s always telling me about how she wishes all guys were like me.Shes cheated on all her little goofy boyfriends shes had with me and she always tells me that their just fillers for me until I want to settle down.Lately weve been hanging out alot.Theres a differnt attitude in the air for both of us.Im suddenly very attracted to her and shes not that dumb little blonde girl I met anymore and thats exactly what scares me.
I havent been in a relationship in about 3 years and for the first time in 3 years Im wonting to do it again.Ive met enough random girls and made enough friends to last me for awhile some of them are gone and some of them are still here but this is the only girl that Ive made a connection with.I dont want to be needy.I dont want to smother her and I dont want to over do it,but I want to be a good boyfriend at the same time.
I remember all my other relationships failed because I got way to caught up in it and I pretty much made the girl my world.Ive gained enough knowledge to know what I wad doing wrong but that little nervous feeling in the back of your head that says its cool be needy is bad and I dont know how to make it shut up because im so concerned about pleasing her.I dont want that to happen here can sombody please give me some pointers on this whole relationship deal and how to balance it out to make a good stable relationship?? Please

l3lue2ain
01-11-2009, 05:25 PM
So for the past 2 years Ive had alittle blonde girl as a booty call.She wanted to make me just another random boyfriend of hers atfirst but i turned her down.I consider it good thing that i turned her down to because we probably wouldnt be as close as we are now if i would,nt have. Im glad I got into the game because I understand what it is that i was doing that made us so close.What it was is that I didnt treat her like she was special at all.When I look back I was damn near cruel to her!!!!
I,ve gotten to know her alot better though.Shes a super sweet fun and sexy girl.She,s always telling me about how she wishes all guys were like me.Shes cheated on all her little goofy boyfriends shes had with me and she always tells me that their just fillers for me until I want to settle down.Lately weve been hanging out alot.Theres a differnt attitude in the air for both of us.Im suddenly very attracted to her and shes not that dumb little blonde girl I met anymore and thats exactly what scares me.
I havent been in a relationship in about 3 years and for the first time in 3 years Im wonting to do it again.Ive met enough random girls and made enough friends to last me for awhile some of them are gone and some of them are still here but this is the only girl that Ive made a connection with.I dont want to be needy.I dont want to smother her and I dont want to over do it,but I want to be a good boyfriend at the same time.
I remember all my other relationships failed because I got way to caught up in it and I pretty much made the girl my world.Ive gained enough knowledge to know what I wad doing wrong but that little nervous feeling in the back of your head that says its cool be needy is bad and I dont know how to make it shut up because im so concerned about pleasing her.I dont want that to happen here can sombody please give me some pointers on this whole relationship deal and how to balance it out to make a good stable relationship?? Please

I would suggest inviting her to a social event with friends so it does not look like a date or anything. A party is fine and from they're start gaming her and escalating kino. Also look for IOI's to make sure she is feeling you to.