PDA

View Full Version : Lay away Plan mystery Shop

ShyGuy
04-2006-13, 01:42 PM
Is their a Lay away plan for mystery workshops? IM trying to buy me a Ducati bike but Theirs a seminar coming soon to Miami and the $$$ seems wild. Maybe if i let someone share bike with me i can get in for 1/2 price? Do people really pay this much $$$ for a seminar? I really really want this ducati bike by july or august but paying for this shop will set me back to November.:mad: :(

GameBoy
04-2006-13, 01:52 PM
Is their a Lay away plan for mystery workshops? IM trying to buy me a Ducati bike but Theirs a seminar coming soon to Miami and the $$$ seems wild. Maybe if i let someone share bike with me i can get in for 1/2 price? Do people really pay this much $$$ for a seminar? I really really want this ducati bike by july or august but paying for this shop will set me back to November.:mad: :(
... are you serious?
Wow. Not a good post dude: In fact - given that Cedar just warned a guy publically about complaining that he can't afford the MM Bootcamps/Ebook/Etc. AND he pointed out that there is a section on this in the FAQ - I'd bet that this hits the WO.
As for your situation:
Life is full of choices. This one isn't that hard. What do you want more?
Jesus Christ - you can have BOTH: All you have to do is wait for one.
Are you allergic to delaying satisfaction for 3 months?
Whining like this bugs the crap out of me.
Especailly when we've dealt with this issue.

ShyGuy
04-2006-13, 01:59 PM
Complaining takes one time? Whining takes many times? i just joined a few days ago. And my Ducati is important to me. I'd like to know if their is an alternate way to pay....like title lay away? Sorry for you and me.

doc
04-2006-13, 02:08 PM
Is it the Ducati 999 ?
So, maybe you should PM an Admin, instead of asking in an area that maybe no one knows the answer to either.
Ducati...Pussy...Ducati...Pussy...tough choice.