PDA

View Full Version : Tall Women = psychology of?

SamWard
01-10-2009, 11:20 AM
I am relatively new to the community. I am 5' 11" and the women I am attracted to are generally 5'9" - 6' (brunette ideally), although a pretty face does widen the scope. I find that I am having a lot of luck with petite women (up to 5'6"), but somehow I rarely seem to develop IOIs from the taller women that I am more attracted to. I am aware that this could be that they sense my strong attraction to them and so there may be a "power shift". As I am a similar height, height-related negs don't seem appropriate, and I think they would sense it was a neg. Funnily, I notice a lot of short guys seem to have no problem establishing rapport.
Any insights on techniques and/ the psychology of tall women?
Are shorter women just a safer bet because there may be less competition? (I know that I want to aim high, but should I be more focused on shorter women while I develop my game?)

silverghost
01-10-2009, 01:12 PM
First things first. Its on your head. It just that you know tall women in your head are the prize so u act differently with them (pedestal much?:) ).
Second personally i prefer shorter women. Sure tall women will make everyone's jaw to drop when u are out but in bed they suck compared to short ones (just my opinion)... On the other hand short women in bed... man u can do anything you want with them, grab em, push em around, take on on the wall etc etc.
Take your mind of tall and short and do your thing no matter what.

DeadEyeDick
01-10-2009, 01:16 PM
I agree with Silver. As well, you might be mis-reading their behavior.

The tall women I've known in life are self-conscious because of their height. They were approached less and can be defensive, because they are out of the norm.

Use is as an opportunity to practice your game, and rely more on their conscious responses to you initially, rather than IOIs -- just my opinion.

Lone Wolf 20
01-10-2009, 05:03 PM
I'm 5'11 and seem to have more success with taller girls. Girls I see are around 5'8-5'10, I find tall girls attractive though and it's all about confidence. My height is fine, I never say anything about height and the girls seem to do the same with me. It's about confidence, this community stresses it enough because it's the truth.
I've had a handful of girls comment on height, saying they like to be taller than a guy on heels or that they like to be taller than a guy. In ever situation that I've encountered about that, I've just busted her balls and said tall girls are sexy. I'll make a little comment about finding her a guy from the Harlem Globetrotters. Although, I never said anything more than that, I don't drag things along or tease her for it, I don't let height bother me, it shouldn't

Sixpack
01-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Yo SamWard!

I tend to cuncur that it is all in your head. I am 5'7 - 5'8 (171 cms, dunno how that really converts into feet and inches) and have no problem getting IOIs form taller women. One girl that has had oneitis for me for years is well over 6'0.

I know another girl who has been IOIing me all this time - she is like 185 cm tall (6'2 ?). Have known model-quality girls that were strongly attracted to the midget me ;-) Of course, I fukked it up with some of them down the line, but it had nothing to do with my stature, as they were clearly interested and attracted in the first place.

What it boils down to is (in my humble rAFC opinion):
- strong sens of reality - you know who you are, you know your boundaries, and you impose all of that on others;
- you act through your own intentions;
- in your mind (to quote Tim from RSD) - you are the coolest motherfucker ever;
- you are a godsend to women - HB10s are ubiquitous but a cool guy with all of his stuff together is 1000 times rarer.

All the above makes you relaxed, non-needy, it fixes your body language. Then, a chick just needs one look at you and she knows you are one of the very, very few real men that she so desperately wants.

And then whether she is 4'0 or 6'0 is irrelevant. Her subsonscious mind just wants her to mate with another set of great genes.

Also, my suspicion is that tall, attractive girls have a hard time finding a cool, together dude, so when they do, they fall for him easier. That guy is then much harder to resist.

How to achieve this? It took me some 2 years in the game (more dabbling really than actively sarging) to get to this level. You just realise your worth, and that you are so much more than a genetically-lucky HB 10...

Tenmagnet
01-11-2009, 08:57 AM
A lot of guys get "hooked" on getting strong first reactions from women, and don't think their game is working if they don't get a big positive reaction first off.

You probably get a bigger initial reaction from short women, and are used to that. When taller women don't give you that "wow, you're tall" attitude, you think they're not into you and you lose your mojo.

Chill out and realize that women don't have to be all over you and IOI'ing you to get attraction.

SamWard
01-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Interesting input from all. I guess I need to be less focused on the outcome of any one interaction, and just enjoy the process. I will try to work on my inner game, hopefully that would feed through into how I come off.

TinySam
07-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Ive always had a problem dating girls as im only just 4,10ft, im really skinny, a compleete weakling and only weigh 6 stone. All my past girlfiends have been about 4-6 inches taller and most wore heels, im so used to it.
My last relationship which lasted 3 years, when we first got talking online, hit off like a house on fire. I didn't know how tall she was neither did she know my hight, but she said do you mind if I wear high heels, I said yeah it's cool.
So I met her, she laughed at me, and said i'm 6'4" and stood there with 8" platforms on, so rose to 7ft, over 2 ft taller. She also did alot of kickboxing and was very strong.

I just froze and went all red as im quite shy, but she made me feel special.
The only time I felt really unconfortable, is when she was with 7 of her mates who were also in platform heels, and were arround 6ft tall, took me out for a night out. That was very embarrising.

D3tail
07-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Height isn't much of a factor in my experience, other than, as Silver said, taller girls are not as good in bed...I guess its a sheer logistics thing, lol.

Taller girls are more insecure they younger they are, but as they get older then begin to view their height as an attractive quality and love it, i.e. start wearing heels more etc... and no, they don't get approached as much, they're intimidating to most guys I think.

Although its still a touchy subject for most of them, probably due to being teased about it in school, much like a fat guy who's lost a lot of weight.

Bobby42
07-02-2009, 10:21 AM
I have to agree with you, I tend to lean toward the taller girls as well, I like the long legs I guess. Plus, I like having her face close to mine, preferably a couple of inches lower. Im 6'3", not all that tall but definitely taller than most, Usually 5' 9 or better does it for me. Like silverghost said, Im thinkin maybe a bit of a pedestal problem for you.

Nick_718
07-03-2009, 11:01 AM
sometimes only certain kind girls can be attracted to you.

Like in the game when extramask was always being seen with moonfaced girls (wtf is a moonface anyway?).

Like with me Im kinda attracted to 5'4 chubbier girls but skinny girls of all heights always give me IOI's. I think its part of certain type of girls are just attracted to you and part of wut bobby said that maybe they are being pedesteled.