PDA

View Full Version : Cajun & Savoy in Thundercats Top 10 Pick Up Artists in the World

Ryan
01-10-2009, 01:53 AM
Following on from Mr. M's recent ranking as a world luminary of pickup (http://www.theattractionforums.com/discussion/84786-mr-m-tsbs-top-10-pick-up-artists-world.html), Cajun & Savoy are now two of the best PUA's in the world, according to Thundercat's blog.

Congratulations! Full article can be found here: Thundercat's top 10 PUAs of 2008 (http://www.thundercatseduction|||||||||/2009/01/09/the-top-10-pick-up-artists-of-2008/).

Looking forward to seeing what 2009 brings!

Ryan

Studebacker
01-10-2009, 03:25 PM
I've seen a bunch of these lists and it seems you can put Savoy, Cajun, Mr M, Soul, Braddock, and Tenmagnet in virtually any order on any list. I wonder if less Love Systems guys make these lists than otherwise because it would boring to have the same group of guys dominating every spot on every list in every year...

Anyway, Congratulations!

Phil Anders
01-11-2009, 06:34 AM
Good stuff, being a member of this board, I think one day it's possible we just might see our very own HumorUS on that list.

Congrats to Cajun and Savoy!

silverghost
01-11-2009, 07:38 AM
LoveSystems for the win hehe. What I did noticed though is the drama that went on in ||||||||| you might wanna check it out. They posted a video where one of their instructors is trying to get a kiss ala blueprint style from a girl and he fails. (I am thread jacking sorry ^^)

seldomseen
01-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Brad has made everyones list at #1. Is Style even active or does TC put him on the list out of courtesy? This is community dude crack but still interesting - notice TC's disdain for the RSD camp.
And by the way in all my years I've never heard or known anyone who's actually seen Swingcat. I don't even think he's a real person but some old man behind a curtain spinning a machine.

Phil Anders
01-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Swingcat is seldomseen, no pun intended....

On an similar but completely unrelated note, they are doing a remake of "The Last Dragon". Though, im not Sho' who they are getting to play Sho'Nuff

HumorUS
01-11-2009, 06:34 PM
I do a search for my Name, and it comes out here.. Im just honored to have my name in this thread.

My long term goal is to have my name on that list.