PDA

View Full Version : Girl asks you about your tattoo,how to respond?

Accent
04-13-2006, 12:24 PM
So it happened few times so far, Ive been opened by girls who come up to me and ask me what my tattoo means,(its on my arm,not big but noticable, kanji symbol) so when I dont expect it, I just say what that means... how do you respond, obviously its IOI but is there any follow up questions you can throw back at her or something,how do you start things going? And it doesnt have to be tattoo,maybe necklace,shirt, Ive been asked about that too. I just kinda cut off guard.. and have nothing to say lol

switchblade
04-14-2006, 08:30 AM
First off I am heavily tattooed. I never let girls see them until they have earned it. As a type of showing her more of myself in comfort. It is not an IOI that they ask you. Don't assume that. Maybe she like's art, or she's a tattoo artist. Maybe she's drunk who cares? What I do is plow through the question with out answering game them and once I am in a3 or C1 I will say"I didn't answer your question for a reason but I want to now" tell them whatever you want to at this point. Asking about your tattoo's meaning is like asking about my soul. Maybe it's different for you.
Sarge on,
switchblade
P.S. tattoo's have helped me so much as far as peacock.

Cedar
04-14-2006, 08:46 AM
Don't answer. If she opens you plow into a routine, qualify, isolate and THEN tell her the vulnerability story you have specific to the tattoo.