PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best way to bust a cock-block when sarging alone

WBAFC
04-2006-13, 11:08 AM
When you are sarging a bar or club by yourself and speaking to you're target and getting IOI's and her chick friend intentionally cock-blocks you and tries to drag her away what's the best way to get rid of her?
I remember one instance in White Star in Chicago where a friend of a girl I was gaming was physically grabbed and dragged away by a friend while she was smiling at me and shrugging and mumbling to her how she like me. Her friend was yelling out "cock-block!" the whole time too and trying to her her away and kiss her, anything to distract her. Was the whole thing a shit test? I just thought screw-it, not worth my time to deal with this crap. What should I have done in this and other similiar situations?

Kid-A
04-2006-13, 11:15 AM
Disarm the obstacles?!?!?!
Have you read anything so far?

Bunny
04-2006-13, 11:17 AM
[quote=WBAFC]When you are sarging a bar or club by yourself and speaking to you're target and getting IOI's and her chick friend intentionally cock-blocks you and tries to drag her away what's the best way to get rid of her?
We befriend the enemy. This is one of the very strong holds of indirect game. First you open her friend and then you move tothe target. Work M3 and the problem will solve it's self.

where a friend of a girl I was gaming was physically grabbed and dragged away by a friend while she was smiling at me and shrugging and mumbling to her how she like me. Her friend was yelling out "cock-block!" What should I have done in this and other similiar situations?

This is a strangly worded question. Was the obstacle removed from the set and you were upset? Was the target removed from the set and you were confussed? What the fuck happened here?
Funny! The visual of a chick draggin off another while yelling out "COCK BLOCK!" is fucking funny as hell! Something for a movie script.
Bunny!

WBAFC
04-2006-13, 11:33 AM
confused and annoyed I would say. Wouldn't you be if you talked to a set, then tried to isolate the target only to have her friend hold out both her hands like a stop signal and yell "cock block, cock-bloc!" and proceeed to drag you're perplexed target away?

WBAFC
04-2006-13, 11:40 AM
This was over a year ago, now I try to befriend the less hot HB and use her as a pivot but I have a bad habit of being too direct and going for the one I like first. In any case, few people sarge alone out her in IL it seems so mut are VERY suspiscious of any man out alone and its not uncommon for a friend of the target to have unbelievable bitch-shields and cock-block you better then Seminole's Football Offensive line. Friggin Larry Allens out there.