PDA

View Full Version : false disqualifier; if i wasnt gay you'd be soooo mines; wait im not gay my bros.....

DjSuperstaR
04-2006-13, 08:19 AM
ok i have tried saying this to a couple girls and everytime i say it they would have a really shocked look on their face
and they would be like "WHATTTT!!!; but i just seen you talking to that girl over there"
and i would be like "i was just joking; what you dont have a sense of humor?"
and then she would say "no"
so i would say something like "daaammmm; i cant talk to women who dont have a sense of humor"
and it would all go downhill from there
has any of you tried using this? and how did it go for you?

Machination
04-2006-13, 11:51 AM
I've been reading one of the PUA recommended reading books called "The Art of Seduction." While its not a pickup method, it catalogs history's most successful seducers, shows what they did right, and how they did it. Really interesting stuff, its totally helped me with my alpha frame.
The first section of the book is called "the 9 types of seducers." It breaks out the types of personality's that history's greatest seducers were. The 4th type is called "The Dandy." A dandy is a person who embody's both masculine and feminine qualities to confuse and intreauge a target. Although his sexual desires are known, his personality is in constant transition. Mystery is a dandy. He wears eye-liner and nail polish. He performs magic tricks and talks about the supernatural. For him to use a neg like, "If I werent gay" fits the type of seducer he is. He is mysterious (get it). He has a very different personality, and utilizes the indirect "mystety method" to also have mysterious intentions. Having mysterious intentions and being indirect is a requirement for any seducer, but that line is tailored for a more metrosexual or curious personality. There are plenty of other negs to use, find which ones work for you and make more.

Cedar
04-2006-13, 12:27 PM
Search on the word Gay. This has been discussed a dozen times.
Don't use gay frame. It's an advanced tactic that doesn't work for most guys. The reason you like it is because its a power trip over the girls. The idea of luring them into a false sense of security feels powerful to you. You're not here to exert power over the girls. You're here to be their partner in the dance of seduction.
Further, your frame control sucks.

everytime i say it they would have a really shocked look on their face
and they would be like "WHATTTT!!!; but i just seen you talking to that girl over there"
and i would be like "i was just joking; what you dont have a sense of humor?"
and then she would say "no"
so i would say something like "daaammmm; i cant talk to women who dont have a sense of humor"
and it would all go downhill from there
You DON'T CARE WHAT THE GIRL SAYS. STOP reacting to the words coming out of her mouth. You drop your statement and PLOW. Still won't fix this lame ass routine, btw. Drop it. You're lying to girls. Lying has its complications.

Mishima
04-2006-13, 12:50 PM
I disagree - the "so bad that I am gay.."-opener is pure gold. But you have to make sure that you dont come across gay. Most of the time I get into roleplaying with her qualifying, but I guess they never really assume that I am gay, maybe they wonder a little bit.