PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Male & Prison

Wisecat
01-06-2009, 01:47 PM
I have run into some alpha males over the past few years, the kind that make women throw themselves at them (and sometimes my girlfriend was one of those women....yikes...). One thing that they all had in common: they've all done time in prison/jail. Hmmmm.....

It must be either: being an alpha male makes them behave in a way that gets them locked up ("You disresepected me, mofo, now I'm gonna POUND you"...or in one cases, risky behaviours like running from the cops at 115 mph on a motorcycle), or they learn to be more alpha in prison as a matter of survival.... or perhaps both.

My question is: is it necessary to be THAT alpha in order to get women to throw themselves at you? (and we are talking about them THROWING themselves at you, not just getting them interested and getting dates...I'm talking about them losing their minds and drooling over a guy..yes, that extreme)

Vapor
01-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Being a jailbird is going to be effective with a certain type of damaged-goods woman who is seeking out chaotic relationships. Those guys aren't exactly going to be doing well outside of some very specific environments.

joacopaz
01-06-2009, 02:33 PM
i dont think a girl is damaged because she digs violent guys. they are alpha because they noticably see themselves above others (or the law in this case) and because they are untamable chiks dig them. girls are not fucked up because of feeling attraction to a true bad boy, we can pretend all we want and disqualify and game, but this guys really dont give a fuck about sex... their bad ass life comes first, and chicks dig them as they dig any badboy, theres nothing wrong with them.

dagger
01-06-2009, 02:45 PM
hmmm...you might be on to something, perhaps a little jail time could help your game...?

kidding...look, these guys got into trouble and went to jail for being risk takers, an attribute that women find attractive. they also probably went to jail for being stupid. smart women, high value women, go for risk takers that are either smart enough to not get caught or who engage in risk taking behavior that won't land them in the pokey. (sky diving, motorcross, rock climbing, etc)

you don't have to be an extreme risk taker to get girls, but they seem to do better than pussies who don't take any chances. figure out what would be constructive risk taking for yourself and maybe push your boundaries a little bit. become more interesting, maybe a little braver, but do it for yourself and not just to get women. you'll find it more fulfilling and women will find you more interesting.

good luck and take care,

Dogma
01-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Dude, I did time, and it wasn't fun.

Girls like the bad boy thing to an extent, but it's best to be yourself. If you're trying to be a 'bad boy', but it aint you, you'll just come across as insecure and fake.. probably.

just be the best version of yourself bro.

Dogma.

PS, the only real effect prison had on my game, was that I significantly lowered my standards for like 2 weeks after I got out! ;)

seldomseen
01-07-2009, 06:05 AM
prison/jail time conveys 1 thing - you don't have your sh** together in life and you have some major issues with yourself and handling responsibility. Yes I've done jail time for a night for cursing out a cop and being drunk. Did I get laid more because of it? No.

Some of the best Naturals I know aren't Alpha at all and have pulled more women than the most macho acting guys I know. It's all about how you behave around women and the messages you convey to them, it's not about throwing your muscle around, bullying, acting violent etc - all of which is a sign of insecurity, a result of low self esteem.

If a woman is attracted to you because you throw your weight/muscle around, get in fights, get locked up etc ask yourself what is wrong with this woman? She might be the chick captured on film in Girls Gone Wild. I prefer women who admire class, style, humor, personality etc. And you can be that guy all the while showing controlled dominance in the presence of women not physical dominance around everyone you meet.

Wisecat
01-07-2009, 10:16 AM
No, it doesn't seem to be the bullying that the women find attractive. I think its more that these guys have VERY strong boundaries. If you push, they push back. If you say anything that could be the slightest bit deragotary, they will demand an apology. In short: R-E-S-P-E-C-T For instance, I overheard one conversation between a friend (girl) of mine and an alpha male prison type, let's call them Gary & Betty. Betty asked whether Gary was 'ever going to do anything more with his life other than be a waiter who makes $300 a night' and Gary said (in a calm but firm voice, a slight hint of irritation) "I don't appreciate you looking down on me, and waiters, like that. There's nothing wrong with being a waiter". And she tried again, and they went back and forth for a while on this topic. She couldn't convice him to do something 'bigger' with his life, and he wouldn't budge. Now she was still attracted to him (maybe even more) in a primal way, and throwing herself at him, but I think she also felt some dissapointment towards him.

So i think its more the 'standing up for yourself' aspect of these prison guys that gets the chicks.

prison/jail time conveys 1 thing - you don't have your sh** together in life and you have some major issues with yourself and handling responsibility. Yes I've done jail time for a night for cursing out a cop and being drunk. Did I get laid more because of it? No.

Some of the best Naturals I know aren't Alpha at all and have pulled more women than the most macho acting guys I know. It's all about how you behave around women and the messages you convey to them, it's not about throwing your muscle around, bullying, acting violent etc - all of which is a sign of insecurity, a result of low self esteem.

If a woman is attracted to you because you throw your weight/muscle around, get in fights, get locked up etc ask yourself what is wrong with this woman? She might be the chick captured on film in Girls Gone Wild. I prefer women who admire class, style, humor, personality etc. And you can be that guy all the while showing controlled dominance in the presence of women not physical dominance around everyone you meet.

lightning spades
01-07-2009, 12:12 PM
night game and day game are for amateurs, you ain't a real pick up artist until you've got prison game :P

Mister Cage
01-07-2009, 12:39 PM
night game and day game are for amateurs, you ain't a real pick up artist until you've got prison game :P

Haha

sunfire
01-07-2009, 09:12 PM
haha maybe thast an example of an alpha. one thing is sure though, u dont have to go to jail to act like u did ;)