PDA

View Full Version : Direct day game on multi sets

SilverSS
01-05-2009, 09:21 AM
Is it ok to go direct on your target during the day when she is with some other girls? THe reason im asking is that, even though Ihave done it a few times, I feel that may be the girl would not give her number in front of her friends, so that she doesnt come across as being easy. Is that true, or just some weird shit my mind is making up

Vapor
01-05-2009, 09:38 AM
You're putting a ton of social pressure on her when you do that. I think you'd be better off collecting a few of their contact info on the pretense of a party invitation or something along those lines, and then following up with just the target.

SilverSS
01-05-2009, 09:46 AM
Ok, just so I am clear on what you said Vapor, I should NOT go direct on her either? OR I can go direct on her BUT end it by asking everyone for their contact info?

Vapor
01-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Depends on what you mean by "direct." If you're walking up as if to say, "Fucking hell, you're beautiful," then just #close that girl, since if they're tolerating you for more than a couple minutes after you come on strong it's a good indicator she's interested. If you mean you're engaging the target early on as opposed to winning her friends over, then I'd do what I mentioned above.

SilverSS
01-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the replies vapor, things are clearing up a little in my head now. But since you asked, here is what I normally do. Lets say its a 2 set, I walk up and talk to the obstacle and say "I just noticed your friend from over there, and she is so cute, I had to come up and say hi".

So, even though im talking about my target and making my intentions clear, im talking to the obstacle. This way, I engage both of them. After that I tease the target but also keep on talking to the obstacle and be friendly with her so she doesn't block me.

By the way, I saw a video on youtube the other day where a guy goes direct on a 2 set. He opened the set by asking the obstacle "I am going to borrow you friend for a second". And moves the target away from the obstacle, just a few steps and then goes direct on her. I think this was to reduce the social pressure you a talking about. I havent developed the balls to do this yet though.