PDA

View Full Version : Can't get to C2

Noize
01-05-2009, 05:16 AM
Hi,

I online sarged a girl, for 8 months (lol) and i meeted her and kiss closed her, and before i could give her a time constrained, her friends came in mad (jealous) and took her away home, she still talkes to me, and yesterday, i tried to build comfort through msn by playing the question game,

Now i have the feeling, she wants to try to go through with me, but she is resisting, i asked her to come join me after i met a friend in a pretty famous city, and she says she can't, and she didn't gave me another date, like : what about friday or something like that, it got me thinking, i cant figure it out, she is risking, her relationship, with a loth of friends, for kissing me, and now, she can't even go to C2 with me? any help here

Don't be rough but i'm having some One-Itis here,
and i think it comes from a solid source, i'm not going into this thinking, she 's the first to come out, but because i just, feel, somewhat a connection, i haven't had before, and i dated a loth of people

Anyway i would love some help because i don't wanna screw up

xSLICKx
01-05-2009, 11:39 AM
How far away are you from her?

xSLICKx

Noize
01-05-2009, 08:36 PM
How far away are you from her?

xSLICKx

Well this isn't america, so it's never really far, our country is as big as one of your states, i think i'd be there in an hour...

But for belgians, i guess that's a long distance, don't get me wrong, i'd go through with it even if she lives in freaking holland.

xSLICKx
01-08-2009, 01:19 AM
I would like to note that she probably did not risk her relationship with a lot of friends just to kiss you. Girls do that all the time. And if you think you're the last man she's kissed in the past 8 months, let alone awaited her chastity for you, you're most definitely mistaken. (99.4% most likely, but who knows?)
I'm not entirely sure how you've dealt with the whole situation but on a hunch I feel like you've put your cards out on the table for her. In other words told her that you were interested in her, and because of that, you no longer seem like a challenge to her. After 8 months of chatting with no kino, you very well could be in the "friend zone"
Just make sure you talk to her and arrange plans ASAP. Say something along the lines of "You know, talking to you online is fun and all, but i'm not as big of a computer geek as someone else here. I'm starting to feel like your a robot or something. Let's grab some lunch/dinner/mini golf."

xSLICKx

Noize
01-08-2009, 04:09 AM
Oh no i never told her i'm interested, even now she told me she loves me (yes, i didn't screw up lol) i think i'm just being to available on the net, whenever she says something through msn, i'm there, so now she just answeres, or speaks to me whenever she wants, anyhow, i'm doing great :) but thanks for the help

PS : i'm gonna use that line, especially because she asked me to come over (in some kind of way) so i'll have to invite myself over (who thought that, i don't even need C2 lol)