PDA

View Full Version : What should I say or do in response to a female "neg"?

Chawles
01-04-2009, 10:46 PM
I find as I become better at the "game" girls are challenging my frame more and there is a lot of banter going back and forth. While at work (Im a Waiter) I go back in forth with pretty much all the girls and I usually have a quick and witty comeback, but one of my coworkers, a hb7 is particularly good at it. Long story short, she hit me with the line "go to the gym, get a little muscle, and keep your contacts on and you would look so sexy...:eek:" I smiled thought for a few seconds, but all I could do was smile and say "RESPECT!" Does anyone have any advice of what I should say in case something like this comes up again because I know that was kind of an AFC response???

and I know a good thing would be to take her advice, but not to make excuses, I work out, I am extremely toned, I just am not genetically able to build huge muscles... and Im not in to the whole steroid, muscle milk, and protein thing...:confused:

RinpocheMS
01-05-2009, 03:31 AM
I think a little background story is in need for a proper come back response, but then again the time has come and gone so whats the point? Usually I just neg them back, playfully. Maybe try and shut her down, make yourself Alpha. Whatever you do just flip it back, but atleast you know she's into you ;)

And btw the whole not being into Muscle Milk thing sounds a little silly to me. I understand completely avoiding steroids, what self respecting guy wants zits on his back and smaller gonads? But Protien shakes are a different story. Your body needs protien to build muscle (obviously), and the extra calories are just a weight gainer. The idea is you turn the fat into muscle. I too work out alot, around 5-6 days a week, and noticed a big difference once I started eating right. Sounds like I have the same body type too. Give it a shot.

Sylo
01-05-2009, 09:12 AM
yea, a solid diet, wokring out, and taking supplements (protein, creatine, etc) will def increase ur attractiveness. take a look around the fitness section. but back to ur question, how to respond to getting negged. ill either neg back and not let it phase me OR act totally hurt and offended by it (like over the top so its obv a joke, but i still look serious).

but "go to the gym, get a little muscle, and keep your contacts on and you would look so sexy..." doesnt sound like a neg to me. i see how the muscle part can be, but i wouldnt consider it a neg

lucaluca
01-05-2009, 11:19 AM
I actually got this from a my ex girlfriend and it works wonders for me.
Hb:neg/ rude compliment.
Pua: mmmhhhhmmmmm

It just acknowledges and kind of says "whatever in different way.

xSLICKx
01-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Look at them with a really serious face, don't say or do anything for about 3 seconds, then slowly stick your tongue out at her.

xSLICKx

Smooth88
01-05-2009, 11:53 AM
You can either respond by being unreactive to her comment, or throw out any IOD, or control the frame. There are a billion ways to handle the situation.

Green Hell
01-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Some girls like to trash talk.

You can either come up with a witty response trash talking back to them, or simply agree with them in a sarcastic manner and exaggerate.

You could either say.... (with a big smile) "Yeah, well you know, if I did that you would have to get some implants and a really nice fake tan since... well obviously after doing all that stuff I would be so out of your league it's not even funny".

Or...

"Yeah, I guess I gotta get up on the guido work out program. You know a good hook up for roids?.... I'm incredibly self conscious about my body and you're just cramping my style here".

The key in saying anything like this is obviously the delivery. IF you're going to reply with something that is obviously not serious and you don't care, it should work. IF not, you'll be screwed.

eonflux
01-06-2009, 04:27 AM
you know as Rin suggested earlier we really need more of a background as to how / why she said it.. because she could have been saying it because she does think your attractive to some point and would like more from you or she could have just thrown you a neg as you see it. But i totally feel your position that is really hard to come back since you are already a tone / fit guy. If you were completely satisfied with your build i would have said something like,
you know what that is totally past my mental boundaries Im not even going to subject myself to answer a question like that.
I've got some peanut butter in my trunk would you like some?
well honey if I did that then that would put your chances would be close to zilch
lol i like that one. ^

Familiar_Face
01-06-2009, 04:59 AM
"Yeh you should come and we'll work out together. That ass of yours needs a bit of tonage!"
or
"You're telling me to join the gym.... Have you see the size of your ass!" (pointing cheeky grin)

clik
01-06-2009, 06:27 AM
I find as I become better at the "game" girls are challenging my frame more and there is a lot of banter going back and forth. While at work (Im a Waiter) I go back in forth with pretty much all the girls and I usually have a quick and witty comeback, but one of my coworkers, a hb7 is particularly good at it. Long story short, she hit me with the line "go to the gym, get a little muscle, and keep your contacts on and you would look so sexy...:eek:" I smiled thought for a few seconds, but all I could do was smile and say "RESPECT!" Does anyone have any advice of what I should say in case something like this comes up again because I know that was kind of an AFC response???

and I know a good thing would be to take her advice, but not to make excuses, I work out, I am extremely toned, I just am not genetically able to build huge muscles... and Im not in to the whole steroid, muscle milk, and protein thing...:confused:

LOL you came through with respect !!! I hate those girls that have comebacks like crazy. What i I would probably say sweety I don't need to workout I'm already sexy! That way she already knows that your confident and believe your sexy. I mean what the hell she's already getting the image of what would make you look sexy. I think whenever I say "Respect" I think it confuses the shit out of them.

motings
01-06-2009, 02:45 PM
when a girl negs me.. ill say uhmm well let me get you another glass of bitch;) with a smole and laughing..

aaronf200
01-07-2009, 02:36 AM
"go to the gym, get a little muscle, and keep your contacts on and you would look so sexy..."

"woah easy there, dont get any ideas..."

deas
01-07-2009, 03:06 AM

You could`ve said, "Not a bad idea, we could go together. You could run the treadmill in the meantime;P"

The message here is: Be unreactive:)