PDA

View Full Version : Cougar help plz. social circle game.

Showstop
01-04-2009, 08:49 PM
Here's the situation. I'm 26. White. 5'10". 220 lbs. I been play flirting with this 40 year old hb9 cougar I've known a bit over a year. Tonight we were doing just that and remembering all the MM lessons and the things I've learned on here I was in a solid stance and maintaining good eye contact. (To maintain the frame I've switched over to around her.) We lock eyes and I held em probally to long. She seemed like she got caught up in it and I could see her flush a bit. Like the look came across as a sexual builder. We are both very sexual and know the other is as well. Anyways. After that it seemed like she was trying to qualify with me so I started throwing hoops out for her and turning my back, light teasing etc when she didn't give me the answer I was looking for and ioi's, touching, bigger smiles etc when she gave me an answer I liked. After a few minutes of this she ask's me if I had a gf knowing I broke up with my ex about a year ago. I missed the obvious ioi like ray charles missing an eclipse. I told her I was single but hadn't decided if I wanted a gf because I might be moving this year. She deflated a bit. Which at this moment I realized I missed that huge ioi. We bantered a bit more (maybe 2 mins) and she left because she had things to do.(not all the sudden things. We knew we only had up till 8pm to hang out.) So, that being said any help I can get to close this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone. P.s. I see her often but considering our social circle we both have to be discrete. Thanks again.

Vapor
01-04-2009, 09:18 PM
She likes you. Just escalate things.

Showstop
01-04-2009, 09:48 PM
Do you have any suggestions on ways to escalate around a social circle without being obvious and keeping her socially comfortable? The look was not noticed by anyone earlier and the qualifying took place when she pulled me aside. Thanks again.

Vapor
01-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Make plans to hang out with her 1-on-1. Find some mutual interest (a new bar, a music venue, a movie you want to see, etc.) where it makes sense for the two of you to go there together.

It's super easy. Just don't pussyfoot around.

Showstop
01-04-2009, 10:03 PM
That should work well. We both bit of excitment junkies. Going out to the bar should be easy enough to work out. And thank you for catching me on the hesitation. It's one of my sticking points actually. That being said, damn your good. Thanks for the great advice. Hope to be reporting good news soon.

kevin32
01-05-2009, 09:04 AM
...she ask's me if I had a gf knowing I broke up with my ex about a year ago. I missed the obvious ioi like ray charles missing an eclipse. I told her I was single but hadn't decided if I wanted a gf because I might be moving this year. She deflated a bit. Which at this moment I realized I missed that huge ioi.

I think these were good responses but I have some questions:

Was telling her that he was single a good thing? what about the 'preselection' aspect? Could things still move forward with the cougar if he said he had a gf but would be discreet about it?

Also, was mentioning that he hadn't decided if he wanted a gf a good thing?maybe she'd be interested in sex if she felt there was a chance he was looking for a gf?

just wondering if the responses could have been worded differently in a way that tells her he's available for sex and welcomes her advances. but for what it's worth, I would have probably given those same responses.