PDA

View Full Version : looks

gunner12
01-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Just a quick thought on looks.

While looks per se don't matter much, having a really nice body can be a DHV. Being in truly outstanding shape requires hard work, persistence, and self discipline. Women know this, of course, and respond to it accordingly. So, a woman responds to a fit man not because he looks good, but because of what being fit entails!!!

So yeah, I'm hitting the gym big time in '09.

Note
01-03-2009, 05:06 AM
This has been said many times.
But, it's more what you look like with clothes on than clothes off. Being ripped is good, but if you're not getting action, you'll end up exercising your wrist as well.
Focus more on your clothes and style. Personally I wear skinny jeans (a bit out of season, but at night they're acceptable, also I'm told regularly I look great in them), button-up shirts, Converse shoes (shoes are very important. Ever been turned on by a chick in socks and sandals?) and a selection of completely-out-of-sync hats. The peacock theory works well with hats. Girls will see it as an excuse for conversation, even sometimes steal it (easy to steal) and it's easy to talk after that.

Having a good body DOES help confidence though, and you can't get enough of that ;)

silverghost
01-03-2009, 01:40 PM
I give it 2-3 responses before this thread ends up a debate on if looks are importan or not. ^^

Note
01-03-2009, 03:34 PM
^ lol.