PDA

View Full Version : 18 years old going for 21 and over

andrew1620
12-31-2008, 09:01 AM
Ok I created this thread to get ideas on how to tactfully get hot girls that are over 21.

I lost my v-card to a 20yr old girl when i was 15, but that was mostly bc I didnt have to put any game on her. Hooked up with a 22-yr old when i was 17. I haven't learned much on how to game the older girls. What happened most of the time is they would be attracted and in comfort, but then they would dismiss anything sexual due to my age, so i would be in this on and off zone.

Aside from regular game you would use on someone your own age, what would you do to make sure that a few years difference between you and the girl will not matter? any routines?

I look a little older and going to a new years part where everyone will be 21 and over except me. most know im 18 so I can't lie.

-Train

Shrouded1
12-31-2008, 09:11 AM
I usually tease them for their age a lot if the subject of age comes up.

"You're too young for me", "You may be chronologically older, but everyone knows I act older", call her 'kiddo', 'old', tease her for taking advantange of you, that your mother warned you about older girls like her, etc. If she asks about your history with older girls, you can tactly mention dating specific girls, who were older (potentially 'high status' girls preselecting you). As for routines, just run normal game.

The key is maturity, and like value, lower her perception of age, make her feel like a little kid again, while you're the adult so to speak. The girl will treat you whatever age you're acting, just hold the right frame.

Just my 2 cents.

Shark Bait
12-31-2008, 12:11 PM
age is all in the mind. when i was 19, i hooked up with a japanese chick that i THOUGHT was 18-19...she ended up being 23...go figure. i'm sure things would be a little different if i went into the situation thinking "OMGOMG SHES 23 SHES ON A LEVEL HIGHER THAN MINES".

just food for thought. ;]