PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Match Routine

Play
04-12-2006, 12:51 PM
I use this routine to transend from C3 to S1. Works really well.
PUA: What would you describe as your perfect match?
HB: Well...*Something about looks, hygiene, humour ect.*
And yours? (If she doesnt ask yours, you just carry on.)
PUA: Well, I think Ive got it down to about 2 sentences: A best friend who you can be intimate with. One of my previous realationships was more about sexual intimacy than friendship. And it really sucked. (She may say something during these few sentences but just keep going.)
Have you ever had that feeling with a stranger that it feels like you can tell them everything. Almost like youve known each other for years.
*smile at her making it obvious that you're refering to her and yourself,
Then end off with:*
Im so glad I came out tonight.
I usually go in for the kiss then. If not, I fall into Styles Evolution Phase Shift routine. Kissing is inevitable.(This has been field tested by the way. It works.)

zine
04-12-2006, 12:59 PM
Sounds like something from Ross Jeffries. I like it. You could also ask her how it would feel to be around that "perfect match" to amplify how she feels at this point.

Play
04-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Ross Jeffries..lol. This is my own and I dont use any tech.
This is just plain emotional connection.

Malibu
04-12-2006, 01:33 PM
Zine is right....this part

Have you ever had that feeling with a stranger that it feels like you can tell them everything. Almost like youve known each other for years.
*smile at her making it obvious that you're refering to her and yourself,
is a basic embedded command to build emotional connection and rapport...
use it in C1 not C3....besides...going from C3 to S1 is going from kissing escalation to foreplay...hardly need a routine there...you just let your hands do the talking!