PDA

View Full Version : Analyzing this social situation

h0wl3r
04-2006-12, 10:32 AM
I just recently quit my job. As I was leaving during my last shift, I said all my good byes I hugged these two girls, both of which had a boyfriend and were both gorgeous girls. Girl #1 seems insecure and talks about her boyfriend and their problems quite a bit at work. Girl #2 seems much more confident in herself and I've only heard her mention her boyfriend once. Now as I hugged them, Girl #1 gave me an "ass out" hug (kind of like how we danced in public school. Girl #2 gave me a nice "ass in" hug.
The difference between these two subtle cues makes me think whether or not its what I've done or what she thinks of herself. I've known girl #1 for about 3 years. I've always gotten along with her, I do neg her for kicks and I don't see how she would be uncomfortable giving me an "ass out" hug when she was grabbing my nipples that same day. She has always given my IOIs by calling me "hot shit" and stuff at work but after getting to know her at work, she seems too fucked up to even pursue.
Girl #2, I've known for about a year but I know I've built a lot of attraction with her. The first time I met her, she thought I was probably some wuss and she threw a tomato slice at me and it landed on the grill I was working at. I was like "wtf" so I used my spatula and launched the "flaming hot tomato" slice at her and hit her square in the ass. It was hillarious and since I barely even knew this girl past her name, she couldn't believe I had the guts to do something like that. She gives me IOIs ALL THE TIME. She can't stop touching me and whenever talking with her in a mixed set she always seems to bring up that first meeting with the flaming tomato. Girl #2 as I said earlier, seems laid back and confident and lives in the present.
I believe I have built enough comfort for each girl to give me an "ass in" hug. Why do you think that only one did? I personally think that it has to do with their own insecurities.
I'm not trying to pick these girls up, these two little hugs have just gotten me thinking that if a girl gives you an "ass out" hug when you think an "ass in" hug is much more appropriate.
Possibly I'm over analyzing this, maybe there are some factors that I havn't seen. I just want your take on this, because some guys may think this is a shit test and don't think that the girl just might be too insecure.

alacrity
04-2006-12, 11:37 AM
Don't think so much.
Lets look at it througha different frame. Have you seen her gives hugs to other people? Maybe thats just how she gives hugs, consider it a anchor, maybe she feels extremely horney by hugging that way because it reminds her of some previous event. Everyone in the world doesn't hug the same way.
Maybe her back hurt, maybe this, maybe that...Maybe..maybe...maybe
Bottom line, you can't take body language like this in isolation. On a whole, these girls have been giving you IOI's, stick with that and don't think so much.

h0wl3r
04-2006-12, 11:46 AM
double post

h0wl3r
04-2006-12, 11:48 AM
Ah thank you, I'm just very interested in social dynamics and I would normally never analyze an interaction with girls this much but it just struck me as significant which I guess it really isn't.
Thanks for the reply

ymox
04-2006-12, 12:29 PM
I think you're over analyzing this.
maybe Girl #1 was on the rag....:rolleyes: