PDA

View Full Version : Improving PUA Skills

NewbPUA
04-11-2006, 07:18 PM
I was wondering from you skilled PUA's what the BEST way is for me (high school senior) to improve my game in the following ways:
1. Developing my social skills to the point where I can improv conversations and maintain them for long periods of time with strangers
2. Reducing shyness
3. Caring less about rejection
My social skills are already decent [I can open sets and stay in for atleast 1-2minutes and bail smoothly], but I still struggle to approach the 9's and 10's at my school. I want some kind of mission or something I can work at every weekend outside of school to improve linearly, so I can get the best girls at my high school and next year in college.
I tried a few day-time mall approaches [on both moving sets and standing sets] but the mall sucked because all the hotties are there with their boyfriends and I seem like a stalker at the mall just going in and out of stores scoping for girls and leaving if there aren't any.
*Keep in mind I'm underage for clubs.
What's a better form of practice than I can do solo which will improve my skills?

doc
04-11-2006, 08:01 PM
go back to the mall...have a bag in your hand.
and just talk to chicks...not pick-up...just conversation.
the chick at the coffee place, the pizza place,the pet store, the Sears craftsman dept...just open chicks...take a wing.
No #closes...just convo. With that goal in mind...much easier.There`s no rejection..cuz you`re not going to fuck them.Easier... because it`s their job to talk to you..so practice.
Gaming chicks at your school will be tough...because it`ll follow you.

Deviate
04-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Get a crappy mall job where you have to hand out pamphlets or aproach people and try and sell a product.
It will increase your social skills 10 fold.