A2-C&f DHV
A3-qualifying/kino/spiking bt
C1-convo/faking lockup
C2-connection
C3-intimacy
S1-forplay
S2-LMR
S3-sex
This is the pick up structure that I'm planning to use on the newbie mission when I approach girls(not sets, I don't feel confident enough for that yet).
But first I want to know from skilled players on here, if that would be a good pickup structure to use? is this the right order for it to go?

Vace
04-11-2006, 03:09 PM
I'm by no means "skilled", but this is the way it's listed in the OAP letters.
ATTRACT 1 (or A1): Opening
ATTRACT 2 (or A2): Female-to-male attract phase (often called "attracting")
ATTRACT 3 (or A3): Male-to-female attract phase (or "qualifying")
COMFORT 1 (or C1): Connection
COMFORT 2 (or C2): Trust
COMFORT 3 (or C3): Intimacy
SEDUCTION 1 (or S1): Arousal
SEDUCTION 2 (or S2): Last-minute Resistance
SEDUCTION 3 (or S3): Sex
So I think you on the right track.

Sheek
04-11-2006, 03:10 PM
This is basically MM in a nutshell.
You aren't confident enough for sets? That's where MM shines dude, single set approaches are usually harder than 2sets or 3sets.

Vace
04-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Yeah dude, straight. HBs all by their onesy know you hitting from the get go. At least in a set you can change whom your directing the energy and values too.

Flowz
04-11-2006, 03:15 PM
yes it looks like proper structure to me.. just make sure u are recognizng when to phase shift.. I would b concentrating on A1-C1 while doing the newbie mision, just always b aware of whats going on in set.. & make notes after each night out..
G'luck..
Flowz..

Game07
04-11-2006, 03:48 PM
This is basically MM in a nutshell.
You aren't confident enough for sets? That's where MM shines dude, single set approaches are usually harder than 2sets or 3sets.
I will start doing sets but I just want to get a feel for it by just doing 2 single approaches then moving on to sets.