PDA

View Full Version : Unusual Situation

BetaMale
12-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Ok, so my cousin has a a really cute friend and i mentioned to her than i would like to get with her. She let me know that I should definitely go for it because she`s interested as well.

I`m just wondering what would be the smartest way to execute this. Should I just move straight into comfort building? I`m just worried that because of all the sexual tension things will get weird and i really don`t want to blow this.

Any ideas boys?

BigDuke6
12-16-2008, 01:46 PM
You still want to DHV her to get the attraction juices flowing. It doesn't have to be as emphatic as it might be if she was a stranger, however. Bounce to several different venues if you spend the day with her, that'll increase the feeling of comfort. And make sure you're kinoing her early on, even if it's you touching her shoulder. Another seemingly innocuous kino thing is comparing hand sizes when you're sitting across from her. Put your palm up against hers and you'll be able to converse about how small or large her hands are (your hands will always be bigger - if not, she might have a penis) Bust on her for having cold hands, or small hands, or whatever.

Just do the opposite of this guy :
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33258

BetaMale
12-16-2008, 02:08 PM
Great idea dude, big ups! Love the idea with the hand comparing. I am just over 6 feet as well so its as if you picked this perfectly for me.

Sylo
12-16-2008, 03:14 PM
im not sure if i recommend this but i wonder if this would work- Bring along your cousin and a friend for her and go holiday shopping or something. Kinda double date-ish, sure. but here are the advantages that i c:
1. It might be more comfortable/less awkward
2. Your cousin and friend know you well. they will be able to help DHV with stories
3. Your target sees that your the alpha (of your friend... i dont mean be the alpha in a dominating way or nething. just that ur the leader of men in your circle)
4. When ur target and cousin go to the bathroom to obviously discuss you, ur cousin can reinforce her attraction and talk u up more

Maybe its a terrible idea and would totally backfire haha. im rly not sure. if u know shes into you already you should definitly go for something.
and dont worry about blowing the opportunity. if it doesnt work then u still didnt lose anything

good luck

Oaks
12-16-2008, 03:47 PM
i dont think you need to double if shes already interested, but thats my opinion, it could work either way. just follow the normal steps, kino would be really important here, you can probably be more direct/forward since you know shes into you