PDA

View Full Version : Girl makes out with other dude

Genghis
12-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Hey,
Here is a small story from tonight. What I would like you guys to do, is to read it and tell me what you think about the situation. And awnser the following question.

So I had a pretty good night out. Had lots of fun with friends, and I attended 3 parties. At one of them I met this girl I already tried to game during a Halloween party this year.
Long story short: on Hallowen I tried to make out with her, without successes, and later when I tried to invite her for a day2 she wouldn't pick up the phone.
Well anyway, today she tells me she is sorry that she didn't answer and that she feels stupid about the this. I apologized to her as well for being a bit to pushy but she said I don't have to. I started reading her body language and it seamed I am in, (I must note we were a bit drunk). I didn't make a move on her, because our friends were all over the apartment, and there was this girl I am kindoff dating sitting in the corner... I would have taken her to some private place, but she insisted on going to the pub.
At the pub I lost track of where she is, and when I found her, she was making out with another dude. He was dressed as a girl. oO?!

Now, I could't make out with her on Halloween, in a dark room, but this dude can get it a pub?! :mad: She told me she didn't answer my calls because I wanted to kiss her, and that embarrassed her! WTF? :confused: And his girl costume sucked in comparison with my Joker on Halloween!

Anyway, this story is quite funny. :D

ddiabolical
12-13-2008, 11:13 AM
why did you apologize for trying to kiss her?

Genghis
12-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Good question. I shouldn't have, but I think it wasn't that big of a deal breaker. She was apologizing to me for not responding, so I felt compelled to apologize too, because I felt I was to pushy last time, and so that she could feel better.

Do you think it was the deal breaker? Honestly, now after a few more thoughts, I think she made out with that dude because she was drunk. If I hadn't had the pressure of the surrounding I guess I could have closed her. Ah, what ever! :P

BetaMale
12-13-2008, 05:06 PM
You got out-alpha'd. Plain and simple champ.

Genghis
12-14-2008, 07:03 AM
You got out-alpha'd. Plain and simple champ.
Yeah, sure. This is obvious. Or is it?

The girl was drunk and I couldn't make a move on her because of the other chick. When I finally could make a move that dude was already in the picture. So, maybe I got out-alfa'd, or he just was more lucky. I'll never know. I just felt like talking with someone about it.

So, do you think I should have amog'd him away from her, while they were cuddling? I was thinking about that at the moment, but wasn't sure how to do it. I'd be a cock bloc for both! Any suggestions?

Smart101
12-14-2008, 11:30 AM
dude, never apoligize
either ask her if she wants to, and if she says no you preform a freeze out
if she says i dunno, kiss her after saying, lets find out,
and you know what to do if she says yes
or you could just kiss her, and if she pulls away, freeze out
what you shouldve done in the pub, is made her jealous,
make her catch you sarging a different girl, then introduce them

Sylo
12-14-2008, 11:41 AM
yea, again, dont apologize. makes u look like a wussy- no offense.
its her loss for not answering the phone, remember that your the prize, not her.
i agree with smart101 on all that stuff. use the girl u are kind of dating to make the other jealous, even other girls in the pub work. if she sees u laughing with another set shell wanna get your attention (even if they are laughing AT you for some reason, she cant tell)
finally, dont get too hung up on it. learn ur mistakes from past girls but dont necessarily go back to them and try and fix it. there are plenty of girls to game

Genghis
12-14-2008, 04:08 PM
its her loss for not answering the phone, remember that your the prize, not her.

I totally told her that! :D "Ah, your loss!"

i agree with smart101 on all that stuff. use the girl u are kind of dating to make the other jealous, even other girls in the pub work.
I seam always to forget how useful pivots are! Damn, next I won't!

finally, dont get too hung up on it. learn ur mistakes from past girls but dont necessarily go back to them and try and fix it. there are plenty of girls to game
Dooon't worry! I am way over that, haha! Actually I am quite the opposite. I seam to have problems hanging out with chicks I closed (kiss or full).
The fact of seeing a chick make out with another dude is a total turn off for me, for ever! Not once have I resigned from hooking up with a chick just because I saw her sucking face with another man. I like innocent women :P

BTW. This chick graduated from University this week, so she's gone from my life for good. I was just hoping for a one night stand.

Smart101
12-15-2008, 04:55 AM
Dude! go sarge if you want a one night stand!
Look, i recently had one-itis, and it was a bitch, but the facts are, if you wanna explore
go sarge, and just hook up, trust me man.

Genghis
12-15-2008, 08:47 AM
Dude! go sarge if you want a one night stand!
Look, i recently had one-itis, and it was a bitch, but the facts are, if you wanna explore
go sarge, and just hook up, trust me man.

He he. All I want to say is: "No shit man?! Sarge?! Really?!" :p

Offcourse I would love to sarge, but I can't. Currently I live in a small place called Vaxjo, in Sweden. I am used to sarging big cities like Ottawa, Krakow or Montreal, but here I can't do it. The town is to small, there are hardly any people on the streets and Swedish sarging culture is still a bit of a mystery for me (I know that direct approach isn't welcomed here as it is elsewhere).

Smart101
12-15-2008, 11:34 AM
man, try any pub, even a supermarket, i go out to the shopping center here to sarge usually

Genghis
12-15-2008, 02:06 PM
man, try any pub, even a supermarket, i go out to the shopping center here to sarge usually

Dude, Sweden 'different culture'. I live far away from those places. Anyway, I am fine with what I currently have.

Smart101
12-15-2008, 02:16 PM
Dude, Sweden 'different culture'. I live far away from those places. Anyway, I am fine with what I currently have.

alright then dude
well good luck next time you go out

Genghis
12-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Thanks man! You too!