PDA

View Full Version : Analizing the body language in this pic

oneoone
04-2006-10, 11:43 PM
http://www.badboylifestyle.com/adminmax/img/BL.JPG
This picture is from the classic writing section with badboy (and probably his webpage). Below the pic he lists some conveying attributes:
• He has a lot of confidence
• He looks like some badboy or a really adventurous guy
• Good looking (average)
• He is drinking expensive cocktails, so he probably has some money…
• Sex must be amazing with him
• He is alpha, he doesn’t worry what others think.
• He doesn’t look like some predictable guy...
• Not so needy
What bodylanguage do you read from that picture (it doesn't nesecarliy have to be one the above list)?
I will post my intentions later on after a few people have responded.

Vincent Chase
04-2006-11, 12:10 AM
He's got no woman, so he's probably not getting laid as much as that guy over in the corner that looks like a complete tool, sucks down water and is surrounded by women.
I know BBs reputation and appreciate his foundation of knowledge but I want to instill in you, do not get into the romatic fantasy that you can just sit somewhere with this kind of body language and get approached all night, what he is trying to do is demonstrate to you the type of body language you need when you in-field and more specifically in-set, you should be persistently congruent, however.

Burnboy
04-2006-11, 12:15 AM
in all honesty he looks like a drunk slob.

Iceman
04-2006-11, 12:38 AM
I think he's taking the leaning back part a bit too far.

Vincent Chase
04-2006-11, 02:09 AM
in all honesty he looks like a drunk slob.

Looks like a drunk slob
Which is why God chose not to bless the three of you with vaginas.
Thank you God.

Glorykid
04-2006-11, 02:23 AM
Looks like a drunk slob

Rakly
04-2006-11, 02:48 AM
looks kinda stupid. It's overacting

Reign Supreme
04-2006-11, 03:20 AM
Most of the comments above is like saying this about mystery and peacocking saying mystery "looks kinda stupid, It's overacting" I've seen types like badboy in the club - and trust me the girls who want a badboy he will be like a magnet to them. Especially if he just has that attitude towards other guys (AMOG them) but has a more open / receptive attitude to the girls so they arent affraid of approaching.

Burnboy
04-2006-11, 03:34 AM
I understand the point you are trying to make. But to me he looks like a drunk slob. You asked our first impressions and thats probably what most guys will think. As for women? well it may work but I think they will be busy making fun of him with a MM PUA.

igz
04-2006-11, 04:05 AM
Haha, i thought this was meant to be a joke but then i realised people were giving serious answers.
"Sex must be amazing with him" is my favourite .. ROFL!...... yeah i can soooo totaly see it with his slouched " I cant be fucked moving to scratch my ass, Beatrice go get me another beer " look. :rolleyes:

Reign Supreme
04-2006-11, 04:09 AM
That's because it's a grainy small picture.
1) He's cut / built
2) He's CLEAN / well groomed
3) confidence / bad boy look
Plus what was already stated, all things that a drunk slob isn't.
I don't know if a lot of people despice that look, because often it wasn't what we were or came from, and I don't know if that's a factor but saying badboy looks like a drunk slob is wierd to me.

Burnboy
04-2006-11, 04:33 AM
He is dressed nice and clean cut. But he is also sprawled out on that couch with a drink resting on his stomach. If he wasnt as sprawled out I could definately see the other charachteristics you all are naming, but if you went to someones house and saw them like that you would think they were lazy.

Apex_pua
04-2006-11, 07:24 AM
It also helps that BadBoy has a lot of social value.
Did you guys know that he fought in the balkan war?
O wait......forget that....that was a lie.
But did you guys know that he slept with Miss Croatia?
O sjeez...no, forget that as well...that was also a total lie.
But he's a bad boy, so i guess nobody will call him on his false claims.

Vapor
04-2006-11, 08:14 AM
JMO, but the clips and pics I've seen always make him look like a try-hard little twerp. Maybe he's just bad on video, but the Joe Cool routine looks really weak to me. Better to be warm, friendly and confident.

Reign Supreme
04-2006-11, 08:46 AM
JMO, but the clips and pics I've seen always make him look like a try-hard little twerp. Maybe he's just bad on video, but the Joe Cool routine looks really weak to me. Better to be warm, friendly and confident.
If that's what you are aiming for. If your aiming to be the badboy type, then warm, friendly and confident isn't going to get you that.

Vapor
04-2006-11, 09:13 AM
If that's what you are aiming for. If your aiming to be the badboy type, then warm, friendly and confident isn't going to get you that.
Right. What I'm suggesting is aiming for badboy type may be inferior because it's a very easy target to miss, even for the guy who came up with it.

Shot
04-2006-11, 09:57 AM
he looks like he's about to pass out from one too many of those expensive cocktails.
shot

!WildCard[]
04-2006-11, 11:38 AM
The foot resting makes him look selfish because it communicates that he owns the surroundings.

HITCH
04-2006-11, 12:25 PM
I think he's over-doing it but I kinda see where he's going with that.
Be careful with the "badboy" stuff because if don't sell it 200% it will come of as cheesy and looks like you're trying too hard.
Make no mistake "some" girls will go for that and if that's what you want then play on playa!!!

actives
04-2006-11, 01:02 PM
I don't know why he did that picture and self analysis. He's supposed to be one of the best, but this is certainly no portrayal of it.
- He looks like he's about to fall asleep and has no energy. The sex must not be great, b/c he would probably finish after 1 minute then roll over and fall asleep.
- His charisma doesn't match his outfit, so he's probably trying too hard to dress himself up to be a bad boy and not be himself.
- His outfit is boring (black, white undershirt, jeans), so he probably doesn't travel or socialize much.
- His hand is in his pocket, so he probably plays with himself a lot.
- He's sitting on the couch alone.
Again, I have no idea why he thinks this is such a great example. However, like I said, he's known to be one of the best. Just don't let this bad example fool you.

HITCH
04-2006-11, 01:15 PM
Has anybody listened to any of the badboy material? If he's suppose to be one of the best then someone out there has to have taken his course or listened to a cd...Im not insulting ,just curious.... please respond.

the.anamchara
04-2006-11, 02:56 PM
Looks like a drunken, lazy poser to me. I don't know the guy though. i

Rain
04-2006-11, 03:59 PM
Let's not mistake what the Badboy Lifestyle is.
It is not a method for attracting all women.
It is a method for attracting a certainkind of woman, often.
This type of posture is very attractive to 17 and 18 year old girls. It conveys rebelliousness, which is what these girls are typically trying to be. They want to be all grown up and independent. They want to piss off their parents. They want to have sex.
The Badboy Lifestyle offers these things. This guy's posture and attitude convey exactly that.
BL is not the same as Alpha. Beyond a certain level of maturity, it is viewed as try-hard. It IS try-hard. Look at the BB video for AMOG handshakes. Two handed? Come on. Does is get any sleezier or more insincere?
If you're a late teenager(17-19) acting like this will get you laid with the same age group of naive young women. You may be able to stretch that success out until you are roughly 22-23. After that, even the 18 year olds understand just how pathetic you are.

Masters
04-2006-11, 04:00 PM
- He looks like he's about to fall asleep and has no energy. The sex must not be great, b/c he would probably finish after 1 minute then roll over and fall asleep.
- His charisma doesn't match his outfit, so he's probably trying too hard to dress himself up to be a bad boy and not be himself.
- His outfit is boring (black, white undershirt, jeans), so he probably doesn't travel or socialize much.
- He's sitting on the couch alone.

He's got no woman, so he's probably not getting laid as much as that guy over in the corner that looks like a complete tool, sucks down water and is surrounded by women.

looks kinda stupid. It's overacting

Haha, i thought this was meant to be a joke but then i realized people were giving serious answers.
"Sex must be amazing with him" is my favourite .. ROFL!...... yeah i can soooo totaly see it with his slouched " I cant be fucked moving to scratch my ass, Beatrice go get me another beer " look.
This thread is fucking hilarious. You guys are ragging on one of the best Alpha PUA's in Europe based on your fucked up social impressions that obviously were inadequate enough to push you towards joining the community in the first place. Obviously you wouldn't act like him and obviously you don't get laid like him.
I'm not writing this to be mean... this is an honest response.
Also, don't make comments on the person if the poster is asking about body language and what you notice.

Better to be warm, friendly and confident.
This depends entirely on the type of girl you're going after.. like.. 14 year old catholic school girls. :cool:

It also helps that BadBoy has a lot of social value.
Did you guys know that he fought in the balkan war?
O wait......forget that....that was a lie.
But did you guys know that he slept with Miss Croatia?
O sjeez...no, forget that as well...that was also a total lie.
But he's a bad boy, so i guess nobody will call him on his false claims.
Is this true? How'd you find out? I'm honestly curious. The guy has a bullet hole in the back of his head..

Reign Supreme
04-2006-11, 04:02 PM
^ Saved me the trouble. I agree completely..

Orleans
04-2006-11, 04:38 PM
This guy gets laid like a ROCKSTAR. He's absolutely incredible at what he does and it might not work for you but to each their own.
To me he looks like I TRY to look when I'm having a lazy day. To a woman on the other hand, he's taking amount huge space and is dressed to impress. He is conveying his "I don't give a shit" attitude and woman respect and admire that. This guy gets ass by the truckloads.

Vincent Chase
04-2006-11, 04:47 PM
:Originally Posted by Vincent Chase:
He's got no woman, so he's probably not getting laid as much as that guy over in the corner that looks like a complete tool, sucks down water and is surrounded by women."
This thread is fucking hilarious. You guys are ragging on one of the best Alpha PUA's in Europe based on your fucked up social impressions that obviously were inadequate enough to push you towards joining the community in the first place. Obviously you wouldn't act like him and obviously you don't get laid like him.
I'm not writing this to be mean... this is an honest response.
Jesus Masters, way to take my joke out of context!=]
You guys are missing the point. You are not going to be sitting alone with an expensive cocktail on your stomach, you are going to do this in-set, with three women surrounding you, you're sitting back with your feet up and sipping on cocktails, making them laugh, getting them attracted. He WOULD be a tool sitting alone doing this, but in-set it shows that he could care less what they think, think of it as a persistent Neg, just like going in-set and blowing your nose. He is so comfortable with who he is that opinions are irrelevant to him, he does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants. Don't like? Go fuck yourself.
That's what it's about.
...you need to think like women, not with individual thoughts, but with concepts, played out scenarios, fantasies, emotions and beliefs. If you DID think like this, God would have given you a vagina, lucky for you he didn't, now you DO need to think like a woman and you're worried that a pussy is suddenly going to pop between your legs, don't be afraid of thinking like a woman, trust me it ain't gonna' sprout.

Vincent Chase
04-2006-11, 04:52 PM
He is dressed nice and clean cut. But he is also sprawled out on that couch with a drink resting on his stomach. If he wasnt as sprawled out I could definately see the other charachteristics you all are naming, but if you went to someones house and saw them like that you would think they were lazy.
... It's about being IN-SET and doing this, he isn't doing this alone. He is surrounded by girls when doing this, it conveys something entirely different in this aspect, read the above posts.

actives
04-2006-11, 04:53 PM
Also, don't make comments on the person if the poster is asking about body language and what you notice.
So what do YOU think of the picture? I fairly described my opinion of the picture alone and made sure I let people know it didn't detract of my overall view of the guy. Hell... tell me which one(s) of my statements you don't agree with. I seriously want to know if my view of body language is still warped.

Vapor
04-2006-11, 06:14 PM
This thread is fucking hilarious. You guys are ragging on one of the best Alpha PUA's in Europe based on your fucked up social impressions that obviously were inadequate enough to push you towards joining the community in the first place.
Nice. "Fucked up social impressions?" Maybe. Many MPUA's have come up with stuff I never would have dreamed up. But you read it or see it on video and it makes sense when Mystery, Style, Juggler, etc., do their thing. Not this. I have already qualified the possibility of his being bad on video. If every cool guy was cool on camera, they'd all do it for a living. This is the first MPUA material I'm seeing from one of them that look like it would not work with most women and most high quality women in particular. I also think it would be far more difficult for the typical guy hitting a workshop to internalize this kind of body language than those of other methods. If Rain's statement about pulling mostly teenagers is correct, it makes a lot more sense, but that's not a reason to dismiss criticism when they don't specify target audience. "Oh, it's great for young guys gaming kids and really unsophisticated women. My bad."

Better to be warm and friendly

This depends entirely on the type of girl you're going after.. like.. 14 year old catholic school girls. :cool:
Warm and friendly approach is a foundation of Juggler method, which may be inferior to badboy for that particular demographic.

Rain
04-2006-11, 07:32 PM
I think it also needs to mentioned that BadBoy is European. He gets laid like a rockstar...in EUROPE. The collective European culture is very different from the US and Canada. European culture is not so rooted in capitalistic, individualistic values like North America. With the execption of merry old England, Europe tends toward a more collective society in which rebels are not as common. Now, it's not nearly as collective as Asia, but still more so than the US.
The United States has so many rebels, rebellion is played out. Our cultural icons are all rebels-James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, Madonna, Gwen Stefani, etc.
Obviously, rebellion and the don't-give-a-shit attitude is going to have a different effect on women accustomed to more collective culture. It's the same principle that gets even AFC American men laid with surprising frequency while travelling abroad.
I'm not saying that the principles that Bad Boy operates under are incorrect or ineffective. What I am saying is that the extremes to which he goes are less effective in the US. My reference to younger women in my earlier post was more meant to convey that extremely exaggerated personalities are more attractive to younger women here. That's not to say that extremes aren't appreciated. Obviously Mystery is extreme. But I've never seen a photo of him loafing in such a fashion as BadBoy in that pic. He is far more high energy than that.
Taking up space, indifference, attitude, and style are all principles which every PUA must embrace. However, those principles, tempered with a little social grace and spiced with higher energy, will get you much further with women of all ages and desires in America.

igz
04-2006-11, 07:49 PM
I think it also needs to mentioned that BadBoy is European. He gets laid like a rockstar...in EUROPE. The collective European culture is very different from the US and Canada. European culture is not so rooted in capitalistic, individualistic values like North America. With the execption of merry old England, Europe tends toward a more collective society in which rebels are not as common. Now, it's not nearly as collective as Asia, but still more so than the US.
The United States has so many rebels, rebellion is played out. Our cultural icons are all rebels-James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, Madonna, Gwen Stefani, etc.
Obviously, rebellion and the don't-give-a-shit attitude is going to have a different effect on women accustomed to more collective culture. It's the same principle that gets even AFC American men laid with surprising frequency while travelling abroad.
I'm not saying that the principles that Bad Boy operates under are incorrect or ineffective. What I am saying is that the extremes to which he goes are less effective in the US. My reference to younger women in my earlier post was more meant to convey that extremely exaggerated personalities are more attractive to younger women here. That's not to say that extremes aren't appreciated. Obviously Mystery is extreme. But I've never seen a photo of him loafing in such a fashion as BadBoy in that pic. He is far more high energy than that.
Taking up space, indifference, attitude, and style are all principles which every PUA must embrace. However, those principles, tempered with a little social grace and spiced with higher energy, will get you much further with women of all ages and desires in America.
Well said!

Katil
04-2006-11, 09:39 PM
I think it also needs to mentioned that BadBoy is European. He gets laid like a rockstar...in EUROPE. The collective European culture is very different from the US and Canada.
True statement.
First, I agree he looks a bit like a tool in THAT picture and in THAT moment of time. But that fraction of a second is all that you are judging. Now, I am sure he could have used a better picture to emphasize body language and taking up space, etc. but he didnt. Just keep in mind everyone is just seeing an example and I would think he does not sit like that all night long waiting for women to approach.
Second, he is in Croatia. I spend a LOT of time in Croatia...it is NOT the states in any aspect. People are viewing this pic through the social view of the states, not from Croatia. It may or may not work in the states, but techniques and women are different all over the world. He is not in your neighborhood pub or club back home. BB is in his world.
I dont know him or his material, but the people that I have talked to in the Europe lair have liked his work and his bootcamp.
Go by his reputation and reviews.
Cheers,
Katil

HITCH
04-2006-12, 05:32 AM
If his game works in Croatia then great. I took alook at come of the BB video clips on this site. Granted we as americans may look at theese guys and think that's lame or whatever but it is a different country and since I've never been there who am I to say what works or what dosent.
I've met people from all over the world and I've never heard anyone ever say how cool croatia was.Not to dis but if you are in a place that has no cool and no attitude then if you you inject a little excitement, of course you are giong to get laid like a rockstar.
Badboy is probably the first "live" version of what they think cool is about.And in a very real way that is cool.Now I don't know if the guy is been to war or not I personally don't care we should only be judging him on results. Also keep in mind of the context in wich the results are achieved.
Question: If you recieve a bullet in the back of the head shouln't you have died? Or at least have extensive brain damage? (think about it guys)

ymox
04-2006-12, 06:00 AM
First off I don't think, Body Language can be examined from a static picture.
It's like trying to analyse someones conversational skills by playing a recorded word or syllable.
If he uses this on his website, it's lame.
Yes I have listened to his material, it is insightful (see post in best of)
I detect a preppie superior attitude in this thread, us Americans (way cool) Vs they Europeans.
You gotta rem that Badboy method is direct, MM is indirect.
advance directly to free parking collect €1,000 as you pass go!
peace.

Oneiricon
04-2006-12, 06:56 AM
Rain's statements are on the mark, as they tend to be. :)
European women are on average a shade more aggressive then North American women are; conversely, European men are far more direct in their intentions then North American men are or would be in a M2F interaction. They almost act like black men do in America. (disclaimer: that isn't meant to sound racist, as I am not a racist, but it is a true statement based on reality.)
For myself, I couldn't pull that stance off, as it isn't congruent with who I am. I can see why it works in it's native context, though. Thus, since it isn't who I am, all I could say would be "If it works for him, awesome."

HITCH
04-2006-12, 07:38 AM
I don't take offence to your statement about black men(I am black if you ouln't tell by the name lol) But could you be more specific about your statement?

Kwan
04-2006-12, 07:57 AM
Hi guys,
Really interesting post.
Let me point out something you might not be aware of.
Europe is multicultural. Remember the cold war. It is less than 15 years that it's possible to travel from Eastern Europe to Western Europe.
So, I thnik that the techniques you would use in Croatia wouldn't fit in a high society club in Paris. That is a fact.
Also, the cultural gap is huge between Poland an Spain, for example.
I certainly do not have reached the score of Badboy, but I know that his pose on this picture would turned off the kind of high society girls I am after.
Don't you have other pictures to talk about?
That would be a good idea in order to talk about style in general (including clothing and body language as well)....
Bye,
Kwan

Masters
04-2006-12, 08:00 AM
Jesus Masters, way to take my joke out of context!=]

I was using your quote as an example to the mentality of some of the posters in this thread. :D

So what do YOU think of the picture? I fairly described my opinion of the picture alone and made sure I let people know it didn't detract of my overall view of the guy. Hell... tell me which one(s) of my statements you don't agree with. I seriously want to know if my view of body language is still warped.
-The sex must not be great, b/c he would probably finish after 1 minute then roll over and fall asleep.
Are all crap assumptions based on poor foundation. Those are opinions and not observations. That's like me seeing you wear a polo shirt and saying "The guy's a homosexual because he's wearing a polo shirt.
My honest opinion of the picture is this: It looks to me like he's slouching too much. That's the only thing wrong with what I see from my perspective. He looks like he knows he's the fucking man. He reminds me of James Dean here. He looks like the Badboy.

Warm and friendly approach is a foundation of Juggler method, which may be inferior to badboy for that particular demographic.
You're right here, but it's a foundation, not the only basis.
you said "Better to be warm and friendly" which was suggesting everything he was doing was unnecessary when you could just be a nice guy and get the same results he's looking for. warm and friendly to me sounds like the plutonic guy friend the girl complains to while she sleeps with badboy.

which may be inferior to badboy for that particular demographic.
This was clever :D

HITCH
04-2006-12, 08:04 AM
I think itwould be cool to hear from a few more euro PUA's. I'm curious about the cultural differences myself. Hell I have my own outlook from a black cultural standpoint. Love this thread!!!

actives
04-2006-12, 10:45 AM
I asked women to look at that picture - after all... the woman's opinion is pretty much the definitive answer in this case. I asked them what they thought. I also presented them with the statements Badboy provided.
Here are some of the statements they told me verbatim:
He looks like a dood from staten island
Honestly
(is staten island good or no? hahah)
Eh medium
-
Macho/thuggish 5% (dunno what that means, but it doesn't sound too promising)
-
he's average looking, has confidence, and that's about it
he looks tired, and wants to relax with a cocktail
i don't think it screams sex at all
The picture doesn't show top notch body language in many of our eyes and apparently in women's eyes either. Granted it does tell us that it's better than being needy looking. I don't think anybody is doubting Badboy's skill, but a lot of us are doubting this picture. I believe we have just cause to doubt it. I presented my argument, and I have a right to do so. With the opinion of indiscriminate women, I feel I have adequate backup.
Like Vapor said - all the good material we've been presented with has been rationalized and makes sense when it's presented. This just doesn't seem to be one of them.
No matter how many times I look at this picture, it just doesn't justify its claims! Sex must be amazing with him. He looks like... a really adventurous guy. None of these claims are reasoned. You may say that my statements are opinions and not obversations. And I certainly went overboard with some of them. But when you think about it, they're certainly better than HE IS DRINKING EXPENSIVE COCKTAILS, SO HE PROBABLY HAS SOME MONEY.
Bottom line: I think it's BOGUS to tell people that by having this body language, that they too will give off this vibe.
** By the way, the reason why I am here in the forums, I've spent money on material and seminars, spent countless hours reading books, emails and posts, is because I have been open-minded enough to let go of my AFC ways. All material that I have come across (whether I found fit for me or not), I have taken into consideration. Almost all of the material, in fact, I have found useful and I do believe work. However, I will not merely accept every bit of material that is fed out there b/c it happens to be the work of a great PUA in Europe. I'm going to speak my mind about it. To attack my judgment and insinuating that I am still stuck in my AFC ways is plain insulting. **
Update: I got another set of opinions
he looks like a punk?
and thats probably water
the sunglasses indoor thing is tacky
and just looks like an idiot

Vapor
04-2006-12, 10:54 AM
Like Vapor said - all the good material we've been presented with has been rationalized and makes sense when it's presented. This just doesn't seem to be one of them.
Masters', Rain's, and our European guys' posts have cleared this up for me. Badboy, and maybe lots of direct game, may be more culturally specific since you are directly gaming the target. I resisted factoring this idea in at first, as I would like to think that all game works everywhere regardless of culture. It is more reasonable to expect that some may work better than others in certain contexts.

actives
04-2006-12, 10:57 AM
I have to admit I'm a lot less traveled than a lot of other people on this forum, and I know for a fact that I've been able to get away with certain things in other places of the world.
I still like to think that good PUA advice is stuff that can be used universally.
After all... we're ALWAYS going to be in situations where we have to adjust, right?

Masters
04-2006-12, 11:15 AM
I asked women to look at that picture - after all... the woman's opinion is pretty much the definitive answer in this case. I asked them what they thought. I also presented them with the statements Badboy provided.
You should ask women how to pick up women too.. they'll give you awesome advice like "Buy her a drink, just be nice and say hello, be your self she'll truly like you for who you are"

Here are some of the statements they told me verbatim:
He looks like a dood from staten island
Honestly
(is staten island good or no? hahah)
Eh medium
-
Macho/thuggish 5% (dunno what that means, but it doesn't sound too promising)
-
he's average looking, has confidence, and that's about it
he looks tired, and wants to relax with a cocktail
i don't think it screams sex at all

How many girls did you ask?

The picture doesn't show top notch body language in many of our eyes and apparently in women's eyes either. Granted it does tell us that it's better than being needy looking. I don't think anybody is doubting Badboy's skill, but a lot of us are doubting this picture. I believe we have just cause to doubt it. I presented my argument, and I have a right to do so. With the opinion of indiscriminate women, I feel I have adequate backup.

You may have just cause to doubt the picture. Your backup justifications are terrible though.

Like Vapor said - all the good material we've been presented with has been rationalized and makes sense when it's presented. This just doesn't seem to be one of them. This wasn't rationalized though.. Badboy isn't here to explain whats going on.

No matter how many times I look at this picture, it just doesn't justify its claims! Sex must be amazing with him. He looks like... a really adventurous guy. None of these claims are reasoned. You may say that my statements are opinions and not observations. And I certainly went overboard with some of them. But when you think about it, they're certainly better than HE IS DRINKING EXPENSIVE COCKTAILS, SO HE PROBABLY HAS SOME MONEY.
Bottom line: I think it's BOGUS to tell people that by having this body language, that they too will give off this vibe.
You're not qualified to make that judgment and neither are your female consultants. By your logic if you think something looks weird you shouldn't do it. I hope you don't follow anything Mystery teaches. Please stay with everything you've learned thus far and leave the community. In a year we'll compare your progress to someone similar who stayed in and practiced community material.

** By the way, the reason why I am here in the forums, I've spent money on material and seminars, spent countless hours reading books, emails and posts, is because I have been open-minded enough to let go of my AFC ways. All material that I have come across (whether I found fit for me or not), I have taken into consideration. Almost all of the material, in fact, I have found useful and I do believe work. However, I will not merely accept every bit of material that is fed out there b/c it happens to be the work of a great PUA in Europe. I'm going to speak my mind about it. To attack my judgment and insinuating that I am still stuck in my AFC ways is plain insulting. **
You ARE stuck in your AFC ways because you have proven in three posts in this thread ALONE that something you think sounds weird or looks weird in your opinion wouldn't work, you think asking three women for their opinions is the way to learn what's right in seduction/social dynamics, and you write that by spending money on materials and seminars you have a solid foundation for your opinions as though reading and spending money equals experience in the field. With your first two posts this wasn't apparent, I just thought you made unsupported statements, however now it's obvious you haven't grasped many very basic concepts in this community.

he looks like a punk?
and thats probably water
Why are you here when you can find your answers from your girl friends?

Hysteria
04-2006-12, 11:19 AM
You should ask women how to pick up women too.. they'll give you awesome advice like "Buy her a drink, just be nice and say hello, be your self she'll truly like you for who you are"
HAHAHAHA, oh man. You've just inspired me to type up something that I've been on the fence about sharing with the forum for the past couple of months. :D

Vincent Chase
04-2006-12, 11:26 AM
he looks like a punk?
and thats probably water
So when you see a girl, and you approach and find that, while she is an HB8 that her personality is ugly thus demoting her to an HB6 at best. Or how about when you see a B6 and appraoch and she has the greatest personality ever and effectively becomes an HB8.5. These Asumptions like, that's probably water, are immaterial, the question mark after "punk" refers to that she was unsure of her answer and possibly seeking approval from you, and the sunglasses indoor thing is a matter of opinion relative to only a number of people, I could care less if someone wear's sunglasses indoors, I do it myself sometimes, knowing that when the sunrises they'll be with me, and mentioning that he looks like an idiot is not only relative as well as subjective but a vague generalization based on opinions, were she to approach him, he would charm her off her ass... which he would then enter.
We are analyzing the body language in the picture, not the message behind it, not the man portrayed. Stay on task, please and keep overly attacktual posts to you psyche.

Oneiricon
04-2006-12, 12:43 PM
I don't take offence to your statement about black men(I am black if you ouln't tell by the name lol) But could you be more specific about your statement?
Sure thing.
I've simply noticed that black men in North America are somehow more direct in telegraphing their interest to a woman; they tend to be somewhat more explicit in stating their intentions. Not saying they're explicit - " I want to fuck you in that tight ass, baby, hurr hurr" - but their interest in pursuing the woman is oftentimes verbalized - could be something about the particular culture, but my estimation here is not an expert opinion - whereas most here hold to a view that telegraphing direct interest is a bad move. Black women I've also noticed tend to accept direct statements very well, as opposed to white/asian/whatever woman. I assume it's simply a cultural thing, and I leave it at that. I have zero problem with it, and I am not condemning this "behaviour" (if we want to term it as such) whatsoever. Just pointing out an observation I've noticed over the years.
Again, this is all opinion; correct me if I'm wrong.:)

HITCH
04-2006-12, 01:20 PM
First of all my best opener is "hey baby I wanna fuck that tight ass hurr hurr" .
In my expierience You have to be more straight forward with black women, they expect it. I know for a fact that black women will talk shit about you if you don't have game or if your game is weak.
From what I've seen black women want a man with game. It makes them feel like they won the prize! I suspect all women feel this way(although they won't admit it).
I've dated women of all races and I have been pretty straight forward, and it worked well for me ..In the club. I know that i have pretty tight club game. Little did I know at the time I was following MM.Looking back on it when my game was out of order it failed. When it was in the MM order I could do no wrong. After reading "The Game" that is what made me gravitate towards MM.
So I guess I have to agree with you.Although I am an urban underground hiphop type of person I tend to be aggressive. But I'm here for some serious calibration so I won't be so one dimentional...

Katil
04-2006-12, 10:26 PM
I've met people from all over the world and I've never heard anyone ever say how cool croatia was. Not to dis but if you are in a place that has no cool and no attitude then if you you inject a little excitement, of course you are giong to get laid like a rockstar.
Badboy is probably the first "live" version of what they think cool is about.And in a very real way that is cool.Now I don't know if the guy is been to war or not I personally don't care we should only be judging him on results. Also keep in mind of the context in wich the results are achieved.
Question: If you recieve a bullet in the back of the head shouln't you have died? Or at least have extensive brain damage? (think about it guys)
Croatia is nice, you should venture out sometime. I never heard of it either until I got here, then - well that changed everything. PM me if you like and I will forward some links for you to get an idea. You wont be disappointed.
On to badboy...
Everyone is over analyzing this...and it is forcing me to defend the guy and I dont even know him.
Styles and everything are different, you cant judge the guy by his picture alone. He is teaching all over europe and everyone is over analyzing this one picture or a couple of video clips. I was going down the same path until I had a chat with a some people who were in the bootcamp and said they had a great time.
As far as 'cool' goes...I have seen people dress and act far better than most people in the states. There is a heavy italian influence along the coastline, especially so when the summer months kick in and over a million italians travel to croatia every year.
Cheers,
Katil

.Cadmus.
04-2006-13, 01:53 AM
http://www.badboylifestyle.com/adminmax/img/BL.JPG
This picture is from the classic writing section with badboy (and probably his webpage). Below the pic he lists some conveying attributes:
• He has a lot of confidence
• He looks like some badboy or a really adventurous guy
• Good looking (average)
• He is drinking expensive cocktails, so he probably has some money…
• Sex must be amazing with him
• He is alpha, he doesn’t worry what others think.
• He doesn’t look like some predictable guy...
• Not so needy
What bodylanguage do you read from that picture (it doesn't nesecarliy have to be one the above list)?
I will post my intentions later on after a few people have responded.
You can infer that about the pic. There's more positive than negative. And I'm sure there's plenty here that can add to either the positive or negative list.
But I guess in general, Badboy got his body language from some movie, maybe borrowed from a few actors in badass roles. He got his BL like I did, from a movie. But to guys that know better, you can see that he totally took it from a movie/ a couple. BUT GIRLS DONT CARE if he's mimicing from a movie. He's still doing the alpha body language.
Haha I know every guy here is pretty much thinking, yeah but tough guy better be able to back it up.
To me, his BL gives off a 'chode'y 'amog'ish (ha ha) appeal. I think the girls love it though. Thats what counts. Also I have no doubt in BadBoy as a pua, he probably gets laid a lot.
But remember, you DID ask guys about that pic. You could ask girls about it, but what would social conditioning tell them to say about this pic?

Face.
04-2006-13, 02:55 AM
you are quite obviously a tool to be sitting like that! how you run game from that position is beyond me...that looks like an apple juice hes drinking...amature!

Masters
04-2006-13, 08:01 AM
you are quite obviously a tool to be sitting like that! how you run game from that position is beyond me...that looks like an apple juice hes drinking...amature!
And you just got banned because this is your second account mr pink.
Moron.
edit: He's has some decent posts.

Vincent Chase
04-2006-13, 04:48 PM
And you just got banned because this is your second account mr pink.
Moron.
edit: He's has some decent posts.
...some people, eh?
You know whowe should ban? Gonz... in fact, we sould have banned him ages ago. 12 day's ago, in fact.
:D