PDA

View Full Version : Question about Peacocking

Dare
04-2006-10, 02:02 PM
When peacocking, I seem to get a lot of questions like, "Wow, is that actually yours?" Some of the stuff I wear looks somewhat feminine (what with lots of pink, fluffy stuff). I've always answered so far with, "Yeah, of course this is mine." but I wonder what you guys might say. I'm a novice at everything so I'm just curious as to what would be most appropriate.
Thanks! :)

Vapor
04-2006-10, 02:04 PM
Sorry, what's the question? Hard to tell if what you are wearing is appropriate, if you don't say what it is.

Dare
04-2006-10, 02:05 PM
Sorry, what's the question? Hard to tell if what you are wearing is appropriate, if you don't say what it is.
My question is how you would respond to the question as to if what you're wearing is actually yours or not.

Vapor
04-2006-10, 03:12 PM
It sounds like you aren't congruent with your peacocking gear if people ask that. Since you aren't being specific about what it is, it sounds like maybe it's kind of outrageous.
You could say, "Yes, are those your khakis?" but by the sound of things you probably want to modify your peacocking gear. In any case, it's a shit test so you want to be relaxed and confident.

zine
04-2006-10, 03:56 PM
Or say no because think about it the girls are asking you this to know whether you got it from another girl. Just say you are holding it for a girl you met earlier. Or say no I stole them all off the coat rack because the looked cool (say this sarcastically if its target that asked you) or say yeah you know how many flamingos I had to kill to get this stuff!
Just C&F things like that