PDA

View Full Version : heeelp :P

Fean
04-10-2006, 07:01 AM
Ok, I've gotten to the stage where she knows I like her and I know she like me, but lately, we've talked so much that.. well she's kindof like she knows I'll be online at msn each day, and she sends me txt msg all the time.. blahblah if I'm not online that is.. Anyways, lately she's been not so crazy to talk to me.. what do I do to get her chase me again? It seems it's more I'm chasing her sometimes..
Some advice please
-fean :)

Face
04-10-2006, 07:08 AM
Lose the msn/text/phone calls.
Spend face to face time with her. Group/solo--whatever you feel fits you both best. If she flakes, she has other, better options. Next her.
If you want a penpal, you can find a guy in Germany online. If you want a piece of ass, get off your chair and go get it.

doc
04-10-2006, 07:11 AM
nuf said by Face...

Fean
04-10-2006, 07:13 AM
ohh.. okay, I'll try it for some days... the only problem is.. I can't spend so much face to face time with her, couse I'm 17 and she's 15, and we live long way from eachother :S
Though I'll try not be avaiable for some time.. will that have the same effect?

Face
04-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Fean: I wish I could tell you otherwise, but I suggest you get some closer (and older?) pussy.
Tell this girl you'll call her on Flag Day.

Fean
04-10-2006, 07:19 AM
ok, thanks for the advice. I'll atleast see how it goes when I don't speak to her for some days, I'm kinda in to her :(, even if she's so small..... :)
-fean