PDA

View Full Version : Phone number closing question

herodavid
04-2006-09, 07:26 PM
ok here's a new one for you guys...
When i come to ask for the phone number, if she says: "give me yours and ill call you" or "you dont need to get a pen and paper i can remember your number" what are the chances she's gonna call me back and remember the number?
I did great on this girl tonight and when it came time to close, i didnt have a pen and paper handy, so she told me those two things. She seemed totally into me, she gave me a lot of IOI's touching, smiling, following me around, just to name a few. I feel like i had it going great and messed up my closing. She said she was leaving so i tossed a time bridge into it, and ask for her number and because i didnt have a pen and paper it seemed to become disaster for me. I told her id wait for her outside to exchange numbers but she told me some excuse and told me she'd remember my number and call me. I said "i dont trust you"...which i think was totally dumb...argh, and she said whatever forget it then.Then i said Hey you might surprise me. Anyways i learned something new tonight. Any comments appreciated.

Jack Handy
04-2006-09, 08:06 PM
If you want to know the odds of the girl calling you then you'll have to figure out like a million different variables.
You did a good things with the time bridge. If you ran game properly then you dont even need a number and the time bridge is enough. She gave you some doubts about the number exchange. At that point you should have said "well it was nice meeting you" and turned your back. Dont be afraid to lose her.
You are going to get a lot of varying advice about numbers. Some say only get their number. Others say just give them yours. Then there is the mix. I dont think it really matters and I dont think its a big deal.
Best Advice: Never go for the number when you can escalate things further then.

mysterio
04-2006-09, 08:40 PM
the phone game
i get trapped there lol
i never asks 4 numbers directly, but there are ways for her to propose her phone 2 you (she should nt ask you yours but offer hers)
so what you do
you try staying with her the whole night if you can
if there is a time bridge
this is where you do an " open indirect invitation "
by saying something u know she would be interested in like
" i m going out tomorrow with my friend and his girlfriend to this new place. Ever went there? I heard it s fantastic...Were guest list.... "
than maybe right there she l ask u 2 come if she doenst
" You should really come..."
dont ask her 2 come. never ask questions. give directions. show confidence
show alpha
if u have no pen make her go to the bar and fill the phone 4 u ( but dont go with her, " i l wait 4 u " )
the chances of her giving u a fake phone are almost down to 0
also you give her an order which makes you ALPHAER
lol
good luck

Iceman
04-2006-09, 08:43 PM
The odds of a girl calling you if she has your number and you don't have hers?
Roughly equivalent to the odds of me suddenly sprouting wings, flying to Mars and founding an entire human colony entirely by myself.

Jack Handy
04-2006-09, 09:41 PM
The odds of a girl calling you if she has your number and you don't have hers?
Roughly equivalent to the odds of me suddenly sprouting wings, flying to Mars and founding an entire human colony entirely by myself.
Thats about 1 in a 100

Iceman
04-2006-10, 12:14 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence in my "miracle-working" abilities.

Stallion
04-2006-10, 12:32 AM
When i come to ask for the phone number, if she says: "give me yours and ill call you"
Never just give a girl your number, If she does ask for yours come back with something like this "Oh I see what your doing, your playing naughty little girl games of who can collect the most numbers" when they deny their doing this you can make them prove how sinsere they are by giving you their number as well.
Or you could go with.."OK but I'm very busy so you may end up having a fun time with my answering machine, but if give me your number I can call when I'm free" if she says she'd also busy your say "OK how about we give eachother our numbers and then we double our chance's of getting in contact?"

You did a good things with the time bridge. If you ran game properly then you dont even need a number and the time bridge is enough. She gave you some doubts about the number exchange. At that point you should have said "well it was nice meeting you" and turned your back. Dont be afraid to lose her.
True, to win the girl you some times have to risk lossing her.

maker
04-2006-10, 01:20 AM
Never just give a girl your number, If she does ask for yours come back with something like this "Oh I see what your doing, your playing naughty little girl games of who can collect the most numbers" when they deny their doing this you can make them prove how sinsere they are by giving you their number as well.
Or you could go with.."OK but I'm very busy so you may end up having a fun time with my answering machine, but if give me your number I can call when I'm free" if she says she'd also busy your say "OK how about we give eachother our numbers and then we double our chance's of getting in contact?"
True, to win the girl you some times have to risk lossing her.
I totally agree!! I once had a HB 8 try to pull a quick one over me by writing down her name but no number! (a test?) She then folded the paper up and gave it to me. Lucky for me i called her bluff (as she thought i didnt see) i didnt even look at it, i gave her
back the paper with her "number" and said i dont play those games. gave her another neg and stared talking with the bar staff.
two mins later she walked up to me with an apology and her real number. Later that night got an f-close lol
A report for another time lol

Stallion
04-2006-10, 02:19 PM
It's all just another shit test.

Jack Handy
04-2006-10, 07:57 PM
I totally agree!! I once had a HB 8 try to pull a quick one over me by writing down her name but no number! (a test?) She then folded the paper up and gave it to me. Lucky for me i called her bluff (as she thought i didnt see) i didnt even look at it, i gave her
back the paper with her "number" and said i dont play those games. gave her another neg and stared talking with the bar staff.
two mins later she walked up to me with an apology and her real number. Later that night got an f-close lol
A report for another time lol
There are a few things that tell me I'll definately get laid that night. Shit tests similar to this are one of them.

herodavid
04-2006-10, 09:00 PM
so you guys are pretty much telling me that i had this girl ready for a fuck close but just because i didnt pass one little shit test i blew it? damnit girls are cruel!

Rain
04-2006-10, 09:47 PM
When i come to ask for the phone number, if she says: "give me yours and ill call you" or "you dont need to get a pen and paper i can remember your number" what are the chances she's gonna call me back and remember the number?

The chances are close to none. A girl will only call you in one of three instances: 1) She is really desparate. 2) You have such high value, she's already thinking of names for your children. 3) You stole something from her and left a ransom note.
I think it's safe to assume you don't have situation 1 or 3. So the only possibility is situation 2. But of course, if that were true, she would definately want to write it down.

I did great on this girl tonight and when it came time to close, i didnt have a pen and paper handy, so she told me those two things. She seemed totally into me, she gave me a lot of IOI's touching, smiling, following me around, just to name a few. I feel like i had it going great and messed up my closing. She said she was leaving so i tossed a time bridge into it, and ask for her number and because i didnt have a pen and paper it seemed to become disaster for me. I told her id wait for her outside to exchange numbers but she told me some excuse and told me she'd remember my number and call me. I said "i dont trust you"...which i think was totally dumb...argh, and she said whatever forget it then.Then i said Hey you might surprise me. Anyways i learned something new tonight. Any comments appreciated.
Sounds to me like you were doing all right until the number close. I don't think it was a shit test in the typical sense. Instead, once you made it clear that you were depending on the phone call, she decided to test just how dependent you were. Then you demonstrated exactly how much by telling her you didn't trust her and then following it up with, "Hey you might surprise me."
The best way to avoid this situation?
Timebridge. You know it. Now let go of the phone number habit and use the timebridge. If you close the TB, then you don't need to exchange numbers. If she wants to exchange numbers, great. Now she will call you, because she'll be afraid of showing up and you not being there. She'll call to confirm and you'll act like she's being silly, of course you'd be there, you're a man of your word.
The timebridge is an excellent tool for bringing a woman into your frame. It shows confidence and spontaneity, while differentiating you from all other men she has been out with. She'll go along for the ride, just to see how it turns out.
Timebridge, Timebridge, Timebridge. Enough said.

Malibu
04-2006-10, 10:08 PM
Chances are between slim and fuck all.
Whenever a girl does that to me I just freezeout. it tells me that I either havent built up enough attraction in A2/A3 or not enough comfort....so I step back retrace my steps and the second time round I generally try to timebridge without any numberclosing at all.
Another option is giving her your business card if you have one. i want to get personalised business cards done with just my PUA name on the front and my number on the back with some fancy border!!!...i reckon it will build the mysteriousness....just an idea!!!

Whisper
04-2006-11, 03:44 AM
Another option is giving her your business card if you have one. i want to get personalised business cards done with just my PUA name on the front and my number on the back with some fancy border!!!...i reckon it will build the mysteriousness....just an idea!!![/QUOTE]
r u stealing my business card idea again?
cmon man

Euphoria
04-2006-11, 04:09 AM
Another option is giving her your business card if you have one. i want to get personalised business cards done with just my PUA name on the front and my number on the back with some fancy border!!!...i reckon it will build the mysteriousness....just an idea!!!
r u stealing my business card idea again?
cmon man[/QUOTE]
hey hey wtf?? ur all stealin my ideas!! lol jk
i think most of us would have contiplated makein pua cards up... good idea though :)