PDA

View Full Version : Gay Opener - not really field tested

Baby Girl
04-09-2006, 08:23 AM
I opened a set this weekend... 3 girls... seated set... Within 5 seconds of my opener, one of the obstacles said... "We all have boyfriends, so we are not interested"
As a gut reaction, i delivered a line similar too...
"Well i am aggressively gay, so if you ever get bored of shagging your boyfriend send him my way and i will take care of him"
The set laughed, i reached hook point, sat down and then ran 15 minutes of solid game... I didn't number close (they were all fucking pigs), but i did enjoy the set because the initial reaction was so bad. Telling them i was gay immediately lowered their shields... I then worked solid game and after 3 mins, they were giving me IOI's. By the time they guessed I was not gay, i has added so much value to their evening, that they happily sat there and chatted to me... I did a takeaway and joined them later for a drink...
This got me thinking... could this be used as a very clever opener that disarms the set... could it even be used in a mixed set to stop the AMOG from feeling threatened??
Approach the set
PUA: Hi Guys, before you get all worried and flustered... I am not here to chat you up... I am an aggressively homosexual man... your lack of male genetalia means that I do not find any of you attractive (if mixed set, turn to guy and say... "you are not bad, but you aren't my type") and i want to get your opinion on something...
Work patterns and routines from here under the guise of homosexuality... if your game is strong, girls will realise you are not gay soon enough.
Also... The Daddy suggested something to me earlier as i was eating my chicken cesar salad... In starting off the set by telling them you are gay, it then makes it easier for them to give you IOIs... they feel safe IOI'ing somebody who they think fucks men in the ring. Little do they know, that it is their rings that are in deep trouble.
It's like a DLV to get you into the interaction to allow you to work your game.
I just wondered if there were any major issues with this as an opener...
The "I Smash Men in the Colon" opener. It's not field tested yet, but i will do this next chance i get.
Peace, maybe... a brown baby
xx

Vapor
04-09-2006, 02:03 PM
I think using gay frame in mixed sets would be hazardous to one's health in most places.

Rakly
04-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Approach the set
PUA: Hi Guys, before you get all worried and flustered... I am not here to chat you up... I am an aggressively homosexual man... your lack of male genetalia means that I do not find any of you attractive (if mixed set, turn to guy and say... "you are not bad, but you aren't my type") and i want to get your opinion on something...
Dunno, feel free to test it, but instead of the set opening to you I think the'd find you rather akward.
Keep in mind, these are women, if you open with "Hi I'm not picking you up, i'm gay" they likely won't believe you.
The way you handled that set in the field is much better imo.

Maverick
04-09-2006, 03:48 PM
I was in a mixed set a while ago and the guy kept trying to push me out of the circle by closing it in and turning his back. I was chatting w/ the girl and I leaned in and told her "Omg, if i wasn't gay you'd SO be mine!". In front of her boyfriend she pulled me in, kissed me on the lips and grinned. Her boyfriend was like WTF!?? And stayed FAR away from me the rest of the night.
It's a false disqualifier.
As long as you have a remedy then it's fine to use.
Ie: After a bit more joking around you can tell her "Actually, i'm not the gay one in my family - my uncle is." blah blah blah. Contine.
- Mav

actives
04-09-2006, 04:36 PM
I don't like that opener; at least not the in the way you said it. It almost sounds apologetic or at best worrying about what they'll think. Just seems like the wrong frame, especially as a first impression.
That and the fact that you're most likely going to stack another opener on top of it, so it's more like a false gay constraint. lol FGC

Iceman
04-09-2006, 05:12 PM
False Aggressive Gay
:p
I loved your "I am aggressively gay" line that you used on that 3 set. Genius.

Rakly
04-09-2006, 05:13 PM
I was in a mixed set a while ago and the guy kept trying to push me out of the circle by closing it in and turning his back. I was chatting w/ the girl and I leaned in and told her "Omg, if i wasn't gay you'd SO be mine!". In front of her boyfriend she pulled me in, kissed me on the lips and grinned. Her boyfriend was like WTF!?? And stayed FAR away from me the rest of the night.
It's a false disqualifier.
As long as you have a remedy then it's fine to use.
Ie: After a bit more joking around you can tell her "Actually, i'm not the gay one in my family - my uncle is." blah blah blah. Contine.
- Mav
aww man, I hate homophobes, that's so pathetic. These guys must really have some ego to think any gay is attracted to them
Most gays have better hygene anyways than a lot of heterosexuals. hehe

Baby Girl
04-09-2006, 11:26 PM
Thanks for your input guys... I am going to use this out in the field and see what i can come up with.
I think with almost all game, it depends on how you deliver things. If you can create a confident and humerous frame here i think it's more likely to succeed. Possibly even put yourself in the mind of a homo before you make the approach!!! Dismiss them all because they ain't got a dick... make them laugh and then stack from there... Get into your game.

MojoRising
04-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Also... The Daddy suggested something to me earlier as i was eating my chicken cesar salad... In starting off the set by telling them you are gay, it then makes it easier for them to give you IOIs... they feel safe IOI'ing somebody who they think fucks men in the ring. Little do they know, that it is their rings that are in deep trouble.
How now brown cow....you and The Daddy have been in Brighton toooo long :D
As a fellow Brightoneon i can safely say this works well for disarming as most people think most people are gay in Brighton....say the opener with a quaint camp accent darling
I was in Harlequin the other night, Harlequin the bar not the PUA, i sensed Harlequin clench suddenly to a flashback of a drunken night of memory loss, dont worry sweetie it was a good night had by all ;) Its a gay bar but i was there for a female friends bday....talk to girls, lay on a bit of the camp and they think you're captain pugwash, defenses go down KABLAMO...it worked on the night coz they were student girls, friends of a friend...havent tried it out properly in Brighton...what works best is when they do think im gay, saying i live in camptown really drives it in, they need reassuring if i am gay of not coz they're feeling attracted to me...my scapegoat is my black nails....these nails are black sweetie not pink....but like i said not tried outside friends of friends circles

Medley
04-11-2006, 12:16 PM
'I know what you're trying to do.. I'm gay, so you'll have to try a lot harder babe.' wink/smile
do it after your first IOI. It works wonders. I've never had a girl not try harder after that. simple line, just deliver it with style.

Cedar
04-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Here's the thing about false disqualifiers. They're FALSE. The best ones rely on something that could be BELIEVABLY overcome. You don't suddenly NOT BE GAY unless you were LYING about being gay. Compare that to 'I don't like blondes.' If she works hard enough, she knows her personality can overcome something superficial like hair colour.
Did you lie? Nope, from her perspective you are completely ok changing your mind.
WHY would you lie to girls? This is a power issue in your head. You're being a dick. Stop LYING to girls about shit like this. Think of all the issues you have to disarm later on. Can it be done? Yup. Do some of the best PUAs use it? They have. Is it necessary for solid game? NO.
STOP LYING TO GIRLS. It's unnecessary showing off like this that gives PUAs a bad name. Stop being a dick.

Maverick
04-11-2006, 02:00 PM
The only thing you should "bluff" is how many women you've slept with. I NEVER lie to a woman because it will ALWAYS come back to bite you in the ass.
- Mav

Baby Girl
04-12-2006, 01:23 AM
Here's the thing about false disqualifiers. They're FALSE. The best ones rely on something that could be BELIEVABLY overcome. You don't suddenly NOT BE GAY unless you were LYING about being gay. Compare that to 'I don't like blondes.' If she works hard enough, she knows her personality can overcome something superficial like hair colour.
Did you lie? Nope, from her perspective you are completely ok changing your mind.
WHY would you lie to girls? This is a power issue in your head. You're being a dick. Stop LYING to girls about shit like this. Think of all the issues you have to disarm later on. Can it be done? Yup. Do some of the best PUAs use it? They have. Is it necessary for solid game? NO.
STOP LYING TO GIRLS. It's unnecessary showing off like this that gives PUAs a bad name. Stop being a dick. While i appreciate that a better false disqualifier is one that it's completely OK changing your mind about, I was suggesting this merely as an opener, rather than something delivered in set.
I am having trouble understanding why this white lie is a big deal. Pick-up is saturated with lies and half truths.
Did you see that fight outside... there was no fight.
Can i get a female opinion on something... my buddies and i were just talking... Lies. (We were talking about what opener we were going to use).
When you tell a story, all the embellishment to add DHV is in it's purest form is lies.
I am finding it hard to put into words why I like this opener... I think it's funny. I mean... you are not looking straight faced into the girls eyes and saying... "I am gay... I fuck men"... you are doing it with a strong humour bias. It's ridiculous... a guy who comes over and introduces himself as an "aggressive homosexual" and then tells them that they lack male genitals so they are not right for him. Regardless of whether they believed you or not, I just think a lot of girls would be interested in talking to a guy who opens with this. And that is the most you can expect from an opener.
Their shields may not be disarmed because they genuinley think you are gay (they will probably have seen you work the entire room!!!), but they may decide they want to talk with you because you are whacky/interesting/funny and the gay bit has allowed them to justify why they can give you their time without blowing you off (not literally... this comes later).
Pick Up seems to be a way of putting your best foot forward... This seemed to me to be a common sense way of disarming bitch shields to allow you to work game and put that foot right in between their legs.

It's unnecessary showing off like this that gives PUAs a bad name. Stop being a dick. I think canned material/canned openers... the shallow end-zone of Pick-Up to the uneducated (i.e. fucking women) is what gives PU a bad name. In my honest opinion, this opener isn't going to kill any babies.
Baby

Cedar
04-12-2006, 03:46 AM
I am finding it hard to put into words why I like this opener...
This is a power thing, Baby. You are giddy with the idea that you can disarm their shields with an obvious lie, leaving them unsuspecting. And then later, its fish in a barrel time. I saw a few sentences in your post that boil down to 'I'm giddy with the concept that I have the power over women.'
I'm NOT putting you down when I say that, btw. ALL of us go through that stage. You're better than this, move past it. Men and women are partners in the relationship. We lead the relationship, we don't control it.
Fine line.
As for half truths and lies. Look at this however you want. Its the consequences of your actions that concerns me, not the actions themsevles.

Baby Girl
04-12-2006, 04:00 AM
This is a power thing, Baby. You are giddy with the idea that you can disarm their shields with an obvious lie, leaving them unsuspecting. And then later, its fish in a barrel time. I saw a few sentences in your post that boil down to 'I'm giddy with the concept that I have the power over women.'
I'm NOT putting you down when I say that, btw. ALL of us go through that stage. You're better than this, move past it. Men and women are partners in the relationship. We lead the relationship, we don't control it.
Fine line.
As for half truths and lies. Look at this however you want. Its the consequences of your actions that concerns me, not the actions themsevles. I am not sure i completely understand where you are coming from... Perhaps I would get greater clarity if you could explain with difference between this and saying to the target when you open... "If i wasn't gay you would so be mine".

Men and women are partners in the relationship. We lead the relationship, we don't control it. I don't understand the relevance of this... can you explain please?

As for half truths and lies. Look at this however you want. Its the consequences of your actions that concerns me, not the actions themsevles I don't understand this either... sorry for being such a dumb ass!!!

I'm NOT putting you down when I say that, btw. I know dude... you are just trying to offer advice, which is greatly appreciated.

Medley
04-12-2006, 01:51 PM
I don't see much of a difference with using the gay frame vs. I don't like blondes frame. Neither has much substance, and both are used to disarm the target.
If your counter to that is, I truly don't like blondes, so it is true, than no matter what this burnette will do, your mind won't change.
"But at least she thinks her personality won me over, and changed my mind" ... thats arguably the definition of a dick, squared.
Lastly, its a matter of calibrating to your target, and what you can really extract/use out of each situation. In its rawest sense, a pickup was designed to get you to your goal. The biggest reason most cannot pickup on the fly is because we can't detach our desire (the end result - sex) from our interactions with hot chicks. This is generally oozing out of most men, and the METHODS help us to conceal it. I'm sure its a lot easier to get past this with maturity/experience/age/being married.
I say use it.

Philos
04-12-2006, 02:48 PM
you shouldn't post this if it isn't fielded tested.