PDA

View Full Version : Baby's Cardigan Opener - Field Tested

Baby Girl
04-2006-09, 07:59 AM
Hey guys,
Everyone loves talking about openers… In my humble opinion, I think the best openers are ones that have an easy transition into the next piece of material.:
I bought and wore really striking stripey cardigan for guys… the thing about this is that guys hate it and girls generally love it… They are cool as fuck and everyone has an opinion on it. (For those of you who are interested, I got it from All Saints clothes shop in UK… not sure what website is… do a google search).
So anyway, approach the set.
PUA: Excuse me guys, can I get your opinion on something… I have just bought this new top… now I really love it, but my friends are all hating on me for wearing it… what do you think?
As I said… everyone has an opinion on this cardigan. Girls love the cardigan… guys HATE it… It’s perfect for mixed sets… The girls will say how cool it looks and the guys will say it looks gross… I was encouraging guys to “be honest? in their criticism so that I could AMOG them with lines like:
“Well if I was gay, your opinion would be much more important to me? or… I was turning to the girls and saying “That’s the thing… most guys dress so that their friends will not take the piss out of them…. I dress in clothes that I like? This is AMOGing the AMOG and also showing that you are Alpha… i.e. don’t care what others think… you wear what you like.
All APUAs… get to an All Saints shop near you and buy yourself a cardigan.
The transition is so easy…
I just ask how important clothes are (they look at me and realise I am very well dressed).
Then I ask them about the importance of having a good body (at this point they realise I have a very good body).
Then I ask them about hair styles (yes.. you’ve guess it… they notice I have a very funky hair-cut).
Then I ask them about the importance of personality… “How important is it that a guy has confidence? (they realise I am very confident).
It is like they are telling me what they are attracted to and realising bit by bit, that I have every single characteristic… I am telling them what to notice about me without actually being try hard.
Sometimes I ask them what they look for in guys and I always get a couple of suggestions… i.e. sense of humour, personality. Then I tell them that I think I know what women want in men… I reel off my pre-selection switches routine, which always leaves them with their jaws on the floor.
Last night I opened approximately 25 sets with this opener… No set failed to open. I am about to post an FR in the appropriate forum, so if you have 3 minutes spare, check out what a fellow APUA has been up to.
Peace, Lardy, Get yourself a cardy.

HenrikJ
04-2006-09, 09:15 AM
Nice post - i just hate cardigans :D

Baby Girl
04-2006-09, 11:40 PM
Nice post - i just hate cardigans :D I hear what you are saying HenrikJ and i am lucky that i love the look of the cardigan. I would ask you though... do you really think that Mystery loves wearing 4 watches... My friend the Daddy walked through a nightclub with stickers on his face. I think when you peacock, if you have a strong frame, it doesn't even matter if you love the item that is making you stand out (it obviously helps).
I realised last night why the cardigan opener was so effective on opening sets... It's because the cardigan is looked upon as a female piece of clothing. They are therefore more qualified to have an opinion on it. Also... It's likely that you wil be the only guy in the bar wearing it... Did someone say leader?

Ferris Bueller
04-2006-11, 05:25 AM
This sounds like a good one - I had a cardigan a while ago (before I discovered the game), and guys always said I look gay, whereas girls all really dig it. I didn't think of using it as an opener until now. Thanks Baby - I'm gonna try this ASAP.

Baby Girl
04-2006-11, 05:36 AM
This sounds like a good one - I had a cardigan a while ago (before I discovered the game), and guys always said I look gay, whereas girls all really dig it. I didn't think of using it as an opener until now. Thanks Baby - I'm gonna try this ASAP. Ferris, as you are in the UK... Invest 70 quid on a cardigan from this store... www.all-saints.co.uk OR www.allsaints.co.uk.
I have sarged twice a week for the last 10 and i have tried out maybe 25 openers (including all the common ones many times - jealous gf, 2 part kiss, who lies more, fight outside, dying my hair, hey whassup, hi how are you...?). The most effective opener I have used for blasting sets open and not telegraphing interest is this cardigan opener...
All APUA's (except those in Brighton)... try this out and let me know how you get on.
PS - I have also started to wear my belt buckle over my right ass cheek... This is a great humour bit to follow up from the cardigan opener...
"Well.... if you don't think that this looks gay, let me just introduce you to this little addition"... (Turn around and lift up your cardigan)... Do this in the right way and you will get these HB's laughing.
"So seriously girls... how important is it for you that a man dresses well?"
Go from there... enjoy.
Peace,
Baby

Vace
04-2006-13, 03:19 PM
do you really think that Mystery loves wearing 4 watches...
Yes...

I think when you peacock, if you have a strong frame, it doesn't even matter if you love the item that is making you stand out (it obviously helps).
I agree on the strong frame angle. However, I also think if your not 100% in the mind set(do to you NOT liking what you're clothing), then you might not do so well.

Superhands
04-2006-24, 10:23 AM
In my humble opinion, I think the best openers are ones that have an easy transition into the next piece of material.:
I guess this points pretty valid as well. Using a simple opener like mine can only go so far (usaually 1 word) before I have to intiate a new topic.
Were as jelous girlfriend can go on for a while and is a bit more intresting.:)

Superhands
04-2006-24, 10:24 AM
oops didn't mean to post this here sorry guys:o

Cedar
04-2006-24, 11:02 AM
"Well.... if you don't think that this looks gay, let me just introduce you to this little addition"... (Turn around and lift up your cardigan)... Do this in the right way and you will get these HB's laughing.
Are you sure you want to ask random chicks about your fashion sense? I'm not saying this couldn't work with the right deliver. Which you have. But this is gonna come off insecure. What do you care about her opinion about your fashion sense?
The alpha man needs noone's approval. Fashion or otherwise.

I think the best openers are ones that have an easy transition into the next piece of material...
Best material are ones that easily interrupt your opener. You're building multiple threads.

Baby Girl
04-2006-25, 01:36 AM
Are you sure you want to ask random chicks about your fashion sense? I'm not saying this couldn't work with the right deliver. Which you have. But this is gonna come off insecure. What do you care about her opinion about your fashion sense?
The alpha man needs noone's approval. Fashion or otherwise.
Cedar, you may be right... Everyone always says on these forums... "Be the alpha male," but are they actually walking the type? I am not sure that I am being alpha enough. Badboy advocates that women love Jerks... I need to work harder on being a bit more of an asshole... I need to take over my natural instincts and start testing this out to see if it creates stronger attraction. This means that my cardigan opener may turn into... "Girls girls... I know what you are thinking... and Yes... I love my cardigan too..."

Best material are ones that easily interrupt your opener. You're building multiple threads. I fell in love with this opener because i found it easy for me to go into routine, after routine after routine. Seemless transitions because everything made sense to me in my linear logical left-sided brain. The whole routine kicked off from the cardigan opener... these routines kicked out a lot of DHV and usually created attraction.
HOWEVER... now i am bored of this routine stack and want to create more.
ALSO... I have been reading Juggler and he says... Best transition is "NO transition, NO transition, NO transition, NO transition, NO transition, NO transition, NO transition, NO transition, NO transition, NO transition" Why the fuck do the topics need to be coherent? So this got me thinking the only reason why I liked using my routines is because they are linear. But women don't work like that, so they don't even need to be linear.
I have also been listening to Badboy... He talks about the use of the magical word "Anyway"... he says that you can use this word whenever you want to switch topics.
So in short... FUCK MY CARDIGAN OPENER and the routines that flow from it - let's make up some new stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace,
Baby Girl