PDA

View Full Version : Wingman in Montreal

thesaint007
11-22-2008, 03:47 PM
I am looking for a wingman in this city that is full of beautiful women.

A little bit about myself:
I am 26 years old from New York City. Went to a reputable university in the US and worked on wall street for a few years. Just wanted to take a break from work and chill out / play the game / learn French / look into starting a business, so decided to move up to Montreal based on the towns reputation of a one stop shop for all of what I am looking to do. I started sarging about 3 years ago in New York and had decent success, including juggling multiple relationships at the same time! Fun fun! I have been out of the field though for a year, and now want to get back in it. I am a pretty confident, smart and fun guy. Since I just moved to Montreal, I donít know too many people here and have had to go out sarging by myself. I have been successful at number closing and meeting girls afterwards but for some reason can't wheel them home like I used to.

I am looking for someone who wants to go out in the field and sarge on a regular basis. I would love to work with someone who is an experienced sarger. However, I am also open to work with people who are not too experienced but have a basic understanding of the game so we can help each other develop as we practice. Also, I am in process of learning french so can only sarge in English for now. Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Thesaint

MikkiM
11-24-2008, 08:49 AM
Hi, I live in Montreal, I'm 25, I speak English and French very well so I could help you with the language while you get me in the game. I'm starting out, I've read the game, Mystery Method, I'm down to Magic Bullets right now, but that's it, I've not much experience in the field apart trying to open a couple sets.

Schlick
11-24-2008, 10:57 AM
My name is Mike Robinson
Look me up on facebook
I was supposed to go to Montreal this week.
Someone fucked up, so now i aint!!
If u can put me up,
Id make it say Wed to Sun
Ive got no problems opening
Still workin on the close...

Mike

ShadowMTL
11-24-2008, 03:12 PM
Hey man I live in Montreal. We're the same age so if you want give me your email and I'll give you a shout. I'm also English and only do the sarging in English. Later

Schlick
11-30-2008, 08:44 AM
I am looking for a wingman in this city that is full of beautiful women.

A little bit about myself:
I am 26 years old from New York City. Went to a reputable university in the US and worked on wall street for a few years. Just wanted to take a break from work and chill out / play the game / learn French / look into starting a business, so decided to move up to Montreal based on the towns reputation of a one stop shop for all of what I am looking to do. I started sarging about 3 years ago in New York and had decent success, including juggling multiple relationships at the same time! Fun fun! I have been out of the field though for a year, and now want to get back in it. I am a pretty confident, smart and fun guy. Since I just moved to Montreal, I donít know too many people here and have had to go out sarging by myself. I have been successful at number closing and meeting girls afterwards but for some reason can't wheel them home like I used to.

I am looking for someone who wants to go out in the field and sarge on a regular basis. I would love to work with someone who is an experienced sarger. However, I am also open to work with people who are not too experienced but have a basic understanding of the game so we can help each other develop as we practice. Also, I am in process of learning french so can only sarge in English for now. Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Thesaint

My name is Mike Robinson
and I can be looked up on FBook
I live in Toronto (Mississauga)
and want to visit Montreal
Im lookin for someone to 'put me up'
If u can do this,
or know of someone/somewhere
let me know.
I could return the favour.
Skills: No AA
I can open easily