PDA

View Full Version : Trance words

Game07
04-08-2006, 07:03 PM
I thought I post this interesting article that I found on fastseduction.com because I thought it would be good in the comfort phase and sharing rapport so here it goes...
When you are eliciting her values or letting her describe her feelings while
patterning, listen intently to what she has to say and more importantly,
what words she uses to express herself. The words she puts particular
emphasis on or repeats frequently are her so called trance words.
This means that by using the very same words she uses, you will be able to
tap directly into her consciousness and subconscious. After all, those are the
words she thinks with and most familar with. and hearing you use them, she
feels you understand her so completely, you are like a soul mate, and
whatever you say to her is much more likely to be understood and most
importantly liked by her.
A more sophisticated approach would be to listen to and remember here
trance words and use them a little later and maybe a slightly different
context but the difference between this and the first method is only subtle.
here you just have to use a little more imagination and have a good memory.
An Example:
You:"If I were to ask you, Whats the most important thing in a relationship, how would you describe it to me?"
Her:"I want a man who makes me feel comfortable with myself"
(you remember "feel" and "comfortable")
You:"wouldn't it be nice if you could spend time with a man who makes you feel like you could let down your guard and just be comfortable? Whose voice soothed and at the same time stimulated you? I get a feeling that this could happen to you right now, with me."

Hatman
04-11-2006, 09:51 AM
yes this is good. its typical of SS (ross jeffries material)
regards

King
04-13-2006, 12:05 PM
You:"wouldn't it be nice if you could spend time with a man who makes you feel like you could let down your guard and just be comfortable? Whose voice soothed and at the same time stimulated you? I get a feeling that this could happen to you right now, with me."
^ that sounds completely absurd
i cant imagine how the fuck u could deliver that and not sound corny as hell

Bunny
04-13-2006, 12:16 PM
Agreed. RJ stuf when pulled from contex does seem socialy akward. The numbers are there on his material. It works. Does this serve as the illusive majic bullet? I doubt it. It's good stuff though. I'm not a big SS guy. Actually I know fuck all about it. I've done a little reading and belive I'm not suited for it. Little conversational things like this are gold though.
Bunny!

Game07
04-13-2006, 02:13 PM
^ that sounds completely absurd
i cant imagine how the fuck u could deliver that and not sound corny as hell
LOL, I didn't make it up. I got that off of fast seduction.

CatMan
04-13-2006, 02:27 PM
It helps when you look for her dominating representational system. There are 3 ways in our mind of representing things:
1. images
2. sounds
3. feelings en kinesthetic experiences
Listen to which words she uses to describe things or use eye accessing cues (http://www.mindworks.uk.com/website/eyecues.htm).
Then match her system and you'll have better rapport!

Flowz
04-13-2006, 02:31 PM
sub-modalities and the like are golden stuff.. learn more abou this shit & enjoy the fruits..
Pz..
Flowz..

Jazzy Cat
04-16-2006, 11:42 PM
Search for Styles EV routine. It's structured to be alot less socially awkward than the SS stuff, plus you leave them with a funny punchline.