PDA

View Full Version : Routine Stacks

illuminat
04-2006-08, 06:40 PM
Hey guys, for those who haven't read the VAH a routine stack is a bunch of canned openers, routines, negs that you have prepared when you go out sarging. I'd like to see what everyone likes to use in terms of canned material. So list a few of your favorite openers, negs, routines, etc... Rock on!

Dashing
04-2006-08, 06:56 PM
I enjoy useing David D, "Cocky funny" menaing situational openers... With this being said I once pertended to be a tranlator to open a 3 set of 9's talking to some frence guys...Yes I am french, no I do not know the language...

Sez
04-2006-08, 07:11 PM
My new favorite is something I jacked off the boards somewhere.
Hey (you could throw in a neg here if you feel the need "you look like the type of girl that would have some good ideas on this") let me ask you something real quick. I have this bet going with a friend of mine. I'm going to win but anyway... the deal is the loser has to do whatever embarrasing thing that the winner decides. Any ideas? I was thinking....
(throw out one or two good ones to get them thinking)
I just started using this two nights ago but it hasn't failed to open once. One girl went on about it for like 15 mins strait. She must have lost a lot of bets.
Credit DeVill:

riginally Posted by DeVill
Okay, I don't know if anyone has tried this or written about this before, but here's one that I like to use.
DeVill's "Embarrassing Dare" opener:
"Hey, y'all are women. You'll probably have some great answers to this question I have. Well first of all, have you ever known anyone who lost a bet and had to do a dare?". Throw in your false time restraint. "Okay. Well I have this bet going with a friend of mine (use whatever bet suits you), and the winner gets to choose an embarrassing dare that the the loser has to do. I've gotten some interesting ideas from a few people and I came up with a couple of my own. For example, (list 2 or 3 dares). I noticed that the best dares come from intelligent women 'cause y'all are more in touch with your emotional side. What do you guys think are some really funny ones?".
Come up with a list of dares you can describe to them throughout the conversation. You can even throw one out all of a sudden later on if you run out of other things to talk about.
If the target comes up with a really embarrassing dare, you can neg her by telling her friends "Whoa! She's vicious. Y'all better be careful around her.".
You can turn this whole thing into a game of truth or dare with them. If you're at a bar, include some alcohol into the game if you want. This will also lead you into other games you can play to escalate the comfort and kino.
You can also switch threads to tell them DHV stories about some things you and your friends have done before, either related to bets or just regular DHV stories you like to use.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1048

gbwb
04-2006-08, 07:32 PM
my most common time constraint is " i have to hurry", very vague, and gets them to ask you questions... if a person asks you a question, the hook point is almost implied, time constraints are a huge tool in making the hook; i would almost say that a vague time constraint will guarantee a hook point.
my favorite opener right now is asking a line of questioning about my friend who got in a fight with his girlfriend, and needs to get her a makeup gift. not only can this get a bunch of people talking, elicits that you have friends and they come to you for advice, but tells you something about the girls your talking to, whatever they reccomend will be a reflection of what they want from men.
also, if they give you a hoop, a good reply is, "ill tell you later" it puts their hoop on the floor, and makes them involuntarily more invested in your interaction, the more "plans for later" you can make the better. on that note, stealing a girls jewelry or something else in a playful way, can be a great way to ensure future interactions... get them to invest invest invest and even if your games whack, you will probably get to make out, and if you havent done that in a while, its nice.
other people give the advice of writing all your ideas down, this is a good idea, things to say to girls will pop into your head in the middle of the day, dont forget these things, if you come up with it, it will be more natural, and your calibration period will be shorter(itll take you less time to calibrate the material into something fluid and believable and not seem scripted)
ide like it if someone compiled a long list of negs, time constraints, openers, and routines... i have a good sense of how all the steps fit together, but the more material you read, the better you will be at writing it, if a lot of people reply to this thread with great stuff, it could be in the best of, this is certainly a question ive wanted to ask.

Sez
04-2006-08, 07:35 PM
ide like it if someone compiled a long list of negs, time constraints, openers, and routines... i have a good sense of how all the steps fit together, but the more material you read, the better you will be at writing it, if a lot of people reply to this thread with great stuff, it could be in the best of, this is certainly a question ive wanted to ask.
It's already been done.
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

avenged
04-2006-09, 01:37 AM
Search TD's archive on fastseduction and he lists the rouites for a basic stack.

Friction
04-2006-09, 03:56 AM
It's already been done.
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26
That just took me to the attraction forum, i need to find a list on stacking. I've got the opener and negs but i really need to know what to do once i've opened.

Ebbi
04-2006-09, 04:46 AM
Sounds like you're a bit of a noob, like me.
Start with an opener. Like the David Bowie opener, girls fighting outside opener, whatever.
Transition from that to another opener or a routine, like who lies more, sexual predators routine, Cs vs Us etc.
Then transition to another routine. Tonnes of routines can be found on the "attract" section of www.bristollair.com.
Transition just means you should bluntly move from one routine to the next. No relevance is necessary between routines, however, it does come in handy. For example, I don't use TD's sexual predators routine without first having covered a sexual topic in the previous routine. Most routines can just be introduced from out of nowhere. To echo a point that is repeated a lot on this forum (particularly by Cedar), the idea behind the noob is to get routine delivery and nonverbals nailed. What you say doesn't matter as much as how you say it and dealing with the responses you get. Hope that helps,
Ebbi

Sheek
04-2006-09, 06:45 AM
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6155
This has all the popular canned routines.

Friction
04-2006-09, 06:58 AM
Cheers lads! :)