PDA

View Full Version : Make a... gesture?

Fean
04-08-2006, 05:38 PM
ok, everytime I've made a girl like me.. I allways make this gesture we do when we meet, either on msn, or in reality :)
example
me: Hi mac! ;)
she: Hi maccy :)
me: "high five"
she: "lo five"
me: "clap/slap on the back!! ;) ;P"
this is working ass HELL.. you're showing a playfulliness side of you... :)
when saying goodbye, be a bit overdramatic. "bye my love.." in a funny tone.. haha :) works like hell for me.. But this is how I've allways done it though, do it with everyone, everyone you know, make a new unique gesture :)
please correct me if "gesture" is not the right word, I really don't know the right one :P :cool:
Hope you take this as value information :) It works for me, but you have to do it naturally :)
btw: I found out, name things.. small things, like here in norway we call chockolate for sjokolade.. wich I call "sjokkis".. it might sound strange.. when they try to bust you with it, you get a nice opertunity to bust on them back..
:) hope I am telling something of worth here :)
-fean :D

doc
04-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Good info...!
one more smiley face from you today..and you`re banned !!!
oxoxoxox,
Doc.

Rakly
04-08-2006, 05:50 PM
This one's great!
I think this is also a great addition when opening at online dating.

Rain
04-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Other than playfulness, what does this technique accomplish for you? In other words, how does it change the dynamics of the interaction? In still other words, how does her behavior change as a result of the technique?
Also, you said you do it all the time. Has it been something you've done since before learning about the game?

Fean
04-09-2006, 03:58 PM
now I've tried 7 times write this. sorry for all the smilies.. haha :D
Anyways, when I do this, I make one unique for each girl. What I get for it other than being playfulliness? Attraction? Maybe some comfort, because when I do the "clap on the back" part, I slap their ass :p.. hah!
girls does have this imagination too you know.. today I did this with my friend when I met her, and she grabbed my balls and said "touch the front".. haha.. I totally busted on her :p Anyways, I've allways been like this yes, I've allways done it. Maybe not to every girl like I do now..
It also show that you are confident, and that you are yourself! wich is most important. This might not work on EVERYONE.. That's my oppinion.
Anyways good you found this usefull :)