PDA

View Full Version : stories with new goups

oneeyebrow
04-08-2006, 12:00 PM
what do you do when your with women who you have done your routines on and there are new women with you?
Silly question you just use new stories right

Sinister
04-08-2006, 05:07 PM
I used to have the same problem.
I was told to start working on my B stories and routines. Plus if you already have YOUR woman, and just want to be interesting, your B stories could just be funny and not have to have switches.
If you want to pick up one of the new women, then you should have switches in your B stories as well.
There are any routines out there in such a way they may never have to see you using the same stuff.

Rakly
04-08-2006, 05:29 PM
You could ask a silly question to re-initiate a routine/debate you already had with one of the women you already know.
ie. you've done a Who lies more routine
PUA: Have you ever kissed another girl? (for THIS question you have to have rapport tho)
B: yes/no (blabla...)
PUA: No you didn't, I don't believe you / or opposite. See? Women DO lie all the time.
include new women into conversation Who do you say lies more? This one says men lie more but all I've heard her do is lie herself (neg 'old' woman + open 'new' woman at same time)
THis will also likely get them to 'gang up' against you in a playful way. Play into it.
--
Man, if it wasn't for this AA I'd be so good in field hehe :D