PDA

View Full Version : How to pick up girl when don't speak their language?

Jaden
04-08-2006, 04:58 AM
Hey,
I just came back from a Bar and opened a set with only French chicks in it.
Well, I have to say, that I'm from Germany and live near the french border.
I didn't get a total blow out but it was really really hard to communicate with a little French. I ejected after a while.
The stange thing about French people is that they can't speak another language than French.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jaden

Edward
04-08-2006, 05:11 AM
Hey, I'm in Germany but am american.. I have to say that I'm lucky for the fact that a lot of germans speak good English, and also want to speak it. I can speak German but am not so great.
But yes its more difficult when I'm trying to pick up only in German.. it limits me. And your right about the french not speaking other languages well.. I have trouble particularly with french girls that i meet here in Leipzig. I just can't keep the conversation with them so well...
I'd say if you live near the french border and intend to coninutally meet french girls, then learn French. Personally I hate learning foreign lanugages but that would be your best bet. Its also a great opener because the girls will just think your trying to just pratice our french.
I was able to pick up girls with my bad German.. and even speaking english with girls who knew little.. you just have to display a lot of confidence etc., get into kino escalation quickly.. and use a lot of non-verbal commuincation.. its really the only chance that you have.

Iceman
04-08-2006, 05:34 AM
A lot of French people speak other languages. Although maybe not German. For understandable reasons (although perhaps not justified), French people don't like Germans.
They love Australians though, so I'm lucky. But if I went over there and just straightaway started speaking English they wouldn't want to have anything to do with me. They like you to make at least an attempt at communicating in French.