PDA

View Full Version : Spy camera's.

Stallion
04-2006-08, 03:19 AM
I see a few posts of people asking for video's of PU but there arn't that many out there. :(
Why don't we start making our own of our day to day sarge's and put them into the FR section (or maybe a vid FR sub-forum) so every one can see what were doing and hear what were saying?
We could learn a lot more from each other and get better feedback from posters.
I was looking around google today and I found some sites with spy camera's you can buy,
these look good (https://sslrelay.com/www.active-spy-shop.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=1544379e61e2b6e/shopdata/index.shopscript?OVRAW=Spy+Equipment&OVKEY=spy+equipment&OVMTC=standard) and they don't cost as much as some of the others.
Good idea or bad?

Iceman
04-2006-08, 03:27 AM
Good idea in theory, bad idea in practise. Many places have laws against unauthorised recording. I know Australia does.

Rick
04-2006-08, 04:55 AM
they dont have to know

Iceman
04-2006-08, 05:17 AM
True, but I for one would not take the risk.

ashor
04-2006-08, 05:37 AM
So what about doing a street pickup, where the other person with the camera would be visible to the hb? Instead of a pub/club pickup. Would filming that be ilegal?

Iceman
04-2006-08, 05:47 AM
If the HB can see the camera, sure, its legal. I think. Maybe. Might need signed permission rather than just implied permission. And she'd have to know what you plan to do with it.
Also, a pickup where the girl knew she was being filmed hardly counts as a true example of a pickup.

doc
04-2006-08, 06:17 AM
not sure of the legalities....very gray area.
good idea...but I`m going to close the thread for now.