PDA

View Full Version : When The Game Goes Both Ways...

The_Maestro
04-2006-08, 03:02 AM
Hey guys... I don't really know why I'm posting this... I'm just hoping some of you can identify with this experience.
So tonight I'm getting my game on as usual. I meet this girl, lets call her HBscarlett, cause she looked like a ringer for Scarlett Johansson (which is prolly the only reason I was drawn to her). Anyways, after some standard game... I am on the dance floor within 15 minutes and making out hard with her. I ended up walking her home, and am 110% sure I could of sealed the deal, but I.... just didn't want to. I walked away but she grabbed my phone and put in her number, so I'm sure I'll fuck her tomorrow. BUT..
I am so grateful to now be competant enough with women so that I can pretty much get laid whenever I want. But also gaming so many girls has made me realize how very few girls truly respect themselves. Whats the point of kissing or fucking a girl when you don't really feel anything for them?
Christ, theres got to be more than this.

Iceman
04-2006-08, 03:05 AM
You've hit the zenith. Style talks about it in The Game. once you see how easily women can be manipulated you lose respect for them. The reality is, just like good quality men are rare, even AMONG only PUAs, let alone if you count the rest of the losers too, also quality women are very rare.

Machination
04-2006-08, 07:16 AM
Congrats man. Iceman is pretty much on the mark there, but here are some things to think about:
The game, the methods, and all of this stuff has taught you to be more successful with women. Sure, a lot women are insecure and just want to have fun and nothing else, but thats not all of them. I know a ton of gorgeous women that would rather stay in on a friday studying or working than party, simply because they are self driven and passionate about what they want to do in life. And they do have their insecurities, but they are interesting and challenging. When we do party we have a blast, but they're in no way insecure.
Sure, your game is amazing, but you might want to give it a rest and be yourself when you meet a girl that challenges you. As guys our short term attraction is based on looks, but that doesnt last long term. You've got to find a girl who makes you happy. Stop sarging bars and clubs, and join groups or non-profits or charities that you care about. You will be amazed when you find a woman who cares about all the same things you do.
Finally, think about how confident you were before you learned and mastered your game. Not much, right? You've spent the time and practiced an art that most people will never comprehend in their lifetimes. Do you ever hear those old 50 year old guys at bars say "man i dont understand women." You do. You will never have that problem. Sure, women dont respect themselves, but women arent men. From your experience you should know that women dont have the same need to be self confident, self assured, and internally reliant as men. If they did respect themselves, they wouldnt need men. Think about that...

Flair
04-2006-08, 07:35 AM
You've hit the zenith. Style talks about it in The Game. once you see how easily women can be manipulated you lose respect for them. The reality is, just like good quality men are rare, even AMONG only PUAs, let alone if you count the rest of the losers too, also quality women are very rare.
god that was right on the money. definitely very wise beyond your years iceman. women will always be attracted to a man that can be respected, the only problem is that most women don't even know what they have to do or how they have to be to make men respect them. One of the reasons i like the girl that i'm dating right now is because we're constantly playing push/pull with each other and keeping it interesting. She even negged me by saying, "you're so beautiful.....even when i'm sober." i was like WTF i'm totally gonna use that.

streako
04-2006-08, 07:48 AM
Man, if you are that good maybe it is time for a new challenge. Like becoming president or winning an olympic sprint.
I know what you mean because sometimes it can be so easy to pull, but again there are nights when nothing is biting.
From my experience though it is actually easier to f-close a girl in the same night than the next one as feeling change and she may fluff.
If you do her again then you really are good.....
Respect....

Gabriel
04-2006-08, 08:06 AM
She even negged me by saying, "you're so beautiful.....even when i'm sober." i was like WTF i'm totally gonna use that.
haha, that's great. Once upon a time I actually said to this girl "you know, after 3 beers you really start to look good." I didn't get any. It was funny though.
In a related story, a neg I thought up that someone else may have came up with already:
HB: *acting bitchy/not paying attention*
Gabriel: I bet you have a beautiful personality. So I was at this party...
Now, this is NOT field tested as I'm still running the newbie mission, but I'm thinking it's good for if the girl is sort of aloof or sarcastic and implies that a) she's not that great looking and/or b) her bitchy attitude is shit.

Vdogg
04-2006-08, 09:16 AM
I was having this exact conversation with my friend last night in the field. I'm not at the point where I could laid whenever I want yet, but as I do this stuff I feel the same way you do. It just bothers me how before I had no game whatsoever and now after like 10 minutes of some attract stuff and qualifying they just give me their phone number even if they have BFs.
It's really a lifestyle choice. Right now I'm young so it's pretty much game on. The thing is I don't think I can ever get married now. Also I can't lose myself in the emotions of being with a girl like AFCs do anymore. In fact I'm pretty desensitized to all rejection and BS girls pull nowadays. In my AFC days if a girl I liked didn't like me it would bother me forever, nowadays it bothers me for like 1 minute tops because I know I can go out and game any day of the week and come out with something solid planned. I'm still contemplating whether this desensitization is a good thing or not...

string theorist
04-2006-08, 09:57 AM
I'm a whole 3 nights out into my newbie mission, and I'm already seeing this. Textbook responses to canned material. The predictability leaves something to be desired.
I've often discussed how people of intelligence have a gift, but with this gift comes a cost. The more intelligent you are, the more you understand and percieve people's behaviors. The more you understand and percieve people's behaviors, the more you realize how everybody is just little programmed machines. The more you realize everybody is just little programmed machines, the more you want to find somebody who blows all your little theories right out of your frame, so to speak. haha

Rain
04-2006-08, 12:24 PM
I don't necessarily disagree with the previous responses. But I do have a different idea.
You showed enough value and social skill that she wanted you. Good job. You're ahead of the curve.
But what you failed to do is go beyond your own value. You didn't dig deep enough into her to discover what makes her unique in the universe. You may have elicited some values, but did you find out what makes her special?
Every person has unique qualities that make them worth knowing. The trick is to find them. It's not easy. It's even harder than showing what makes you unique. But it must be done, or you will continue to have this happen. Or, if you do close, you'll have your own buyers remorse.
During Comfort, get to know her a little more. Learn to appreciate her for who she is. Keep your game up. Use the Comfort techniques you've learned to do this. But really get at the reality of who she is.
I guarantee you won't have this problem if you concentrate on obtaining her value as much as you concentrate on displaying yours.
Cheers,
Rain

The_Maestro
04-2006-08, 01:34 PM
Nice replies guys. Good to know someone knows what I'm talking about.
And to Rain:
It was so incredibly ironic because while I was walking her home, we were talking and it turns out she's into philosophy and is a competitive snowboarder... both things that piqued my interest. No joke, last week I thought to myself "damn that would be cool to date a badass snowboarder chick". The converstaion flowed really well and everything, but like Iceman said, she was so easily manipulated that I still couldn't respect her.
And for the record, by NO means do I consider myself a mPUA but I was just starting to feel the so called "existential dillema" mentioned in The Game. I suppose it's a better than that feeling of inadequacy. I'm sure tonight I'll go out and think "christ I need to get laid".
Ah, what a vicious cycle.

The_Maestro
04-2006-08, 01:34 PM
Nice replies guys. Good to know someone knows what I'm talking about.
And to Rain:
It was so incredibly ironic because while I was walking her home, we were talking and it turns out she's into philosophy and is a competitive snowboarder... both things that piqued my interest. No joke, last week I thought to myself "damn that would be cool to date a badass snowboarder chick". The converstaion flowed really well and everything, but like Iceman said, she was so easily manipulated that I still couldn't respect her.
And for the record, by NO means do I consider myself a mPUA but I was just starting to feel the so called "existential dillema" mentioned in The Game. I suppose it's a better than that feeling of inadequacy. I'm sure tonight I'll go out and think "christ I need to get laid".
Ah, what a vicious cycle.