PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you experienced this?

Quigg
04-2006-08, 02:32 AM
I have been in this for a few months and I've got my inner game together. One thing I have noticed, especially from the higher status people in my group of friends have tried to start arguments for no clear or apparent reasons:confused:. Any comments from any of you more experenced guys. Thanks.;)

Iceman
04-2006-08, 02:51 AM
You're getting your shit together, so you're rising up. With higher status. You're a threat to them, so they're testing you to see whether you really have it or not. If you stick it out and don't play their games, ultimately you'll either become one of them (At LEAST), or the LEADER of them, or you'll become an entirely separate group of your own, with MILES of status more than them. Get social proof happening...always be seen with girls around you, preferably two or more.

Rain
04-2006-08, 03:05 AM
Keep your frame. Don't lower yourself. Ice is right. Be the leader.
There will be an adjustment period. Be patient with them, because a person raising their own status, without superficial tools to do so, is a rare thing. Don't reveal your secret. Just enjoy the affirmation. The more adjusting they have to do, the closer you are to achieving your goals.