PDA

View Full Version : My Bunny Routine (I want to share)

Marchfly
11-2008-07, 10:55 PM
Hey all. I wanted to create some of my own routines. So i created a work sheet outlining the steps from Open-Attract-Transition-F2M-M2F-Compliance Test-Comfort- etc etc... and after Field Testing various of my created routines, i've stumbled upon one Routine which could be my ultimate masterpiece. I'm a little reluctant to share this, but i want to do so mainly so i can get your advice and some idea's.

when i field Tested this on a warm target, she's now fallen in love with me, and unfortunately, i was only practicing this Routine on her, i wasn't actually trying to pick her up, just practice...... and i'm having trouble shaking her off. My Bad.

Here's the memorised routine, including the body language associated with each sentence.

Open: (i'm walking around the girl/group slowly, as if stalkingly, but trying not to come across creepy)

"I'm being very quiet... because i'm hunting.... for a Bunny Rabbit"

Transition: "Don't you Girls just love cuddly Soft Adorable Animals?"
(Neg and Demonstrate Active Disinterest-look like i'm about to walk away)

F2M Interest: "And when i find my Bunny.... I'm going to give her.... a Carrot" ... (Look for I.O.I's and light Kino on an elbow or back of hand)

(This next bit is important- begin to turn away and talk over my shoulder)

"and then i'm going to put her down and ......let her go....... and just walk away"

M2F Interest: "And as i'm walking away... i'm going to look back over my shoulder.... And see if she ....loves me" (Look for I.O.I, Kino Shoulder, back of neck)

(V This next bit is the point where my practice target melted into me. lol)

Compliance: "And if she does, i'm going to make her my Hunny Bunny"

Take her hand and Escalate KINO with each sentence:

"And we're going to Make... Sweet..... Bunny..... Love"

"And we're going to make a litter of .... little Love Bunnies"
(Make Bunny Ears with Fingers)

"And we're going to be... Bouncy...Ever .... After"

After final compliance test, Kiss or hug or otherwise, Move away to a Comfort Location.

:cool:

Can you guys see which Attraction Triggers i'm trying to hit here?

CCarter
11-2008-07, 11:55 PM
"I'm being very quiet... because i'm hunting.... for a Bunny Rabbit"

HAHA! I used that Elmer Fudd line once just to have fun

I wouldn't use this routine...not my style. To each his own, I guess.

To tell you the truth, maybe I'm not picturing it, but It seems that it'll come off very creepy.

Hindu Kush
11-2008-08, 01:57 AM
i think its interesting, but im a little confused about the kino and the body language your trying to portray here. it seems a little steve irwin to me, but if it works it works.

R V C A
11-2008-08, 02:15 AM
not my style
but i can see how it couls maybe work and i can see it also see it being creepy. guess you could say i have mixed signals.
it seems to have some tendencies of a NLP type routine. and i can see the triggers your are hitting at.
what i dont like is that i seems over rehearsed. which is one of the reasons i dont like routines. but hey if it works for you then use it. have you only field tested it that one time? im curious to see how it works over a span of say 20 sets

Marchfly
11-2008-08, 03:05 AM
I have a 70% success rate if i consider these factors: Being playful Cocky Funny like, She likes animals (in the Transition)
she's a little drunk and she's a warm target. In other words, we're on familiar terms through a friends group.

...and i'm still trying hard not to hurt the girl who's fallen in love with me.

ShrimpEr
11-2008-08, 11:20 AM
how could this ever work...
it looks like a childish monologue that has nothing to do with her reactions...
attraction and comfort are created and stacked after several actions, not just by one single magic sentence as you try to convey here...
not buying it

HeretoLearnbaby
11-2008-09, 10:05 AM
I think it would work. You would come off as a funny and confident guy if you deliver it directly and stay in control of the group.
I think if you pulled it off smoothly with confident body language, I would assume girls would find this very entertaining.

I also see all the attraction switches.

SwordJunkie
11-2008-09, 10:15 AM
How many times have you field tested this? It could work, but I'm skeptical...

HeretoLearnbaby
11-2008-09, 10:26 AM
I was going to make my own routine up but I think I might try this one out, not really my style but I think it's killer in triggering some emotions, might get the girl all warmed up ect. I wanna try this on a single at a party ha ha..

TheMaxPowers
11-2008-10, 10:39 AM
Seems like this would freak a girl out. I'm not sure how you pull it off. But if it works for you, then more power to you. I wouldn't use it personally though.

NCNick
11-2008-10, 11:51 AM
Have you field tested it?

I can't really see this working, but if you field test it and it works, let me know.

Green Hell
11-2008-10, 12:36 PM
I have a 70% success rate if i consider these factors: Being playful Cocky Funny like, She likes animals (in the Transition)
she's a little drunk and she's a warm target. In other words, we're on familiar terms through a friends group.

By 70% success rate... do you mean that 30% of the time you use this... people think it's weird? That honestly doesn't sound that great considering it's not an opener...

Marchfly
11-2008-10, 05:31 PM
Yes it's field tested. 30% of the time, if i feel there's no IOI's, i move on. Simple.

Unforgivable
11-2008-10, 06:50 PM
This really doesn't look right. My only suggestion...other than ditch this routine...would be to never try it in a mixed group. If any AMOG ever caught even 3 words of this they tear your arse apart. And enjoy it. I know I would. Have fun with it though!

ooranos
11-2008-11, 12:47 AM
This could work, but you'd have to calibrate it to two things, only one of which you can control:

1) Your personal style - does this jive with the way you run game?
2) The energy level of the girls/environment - with all that pausing and re-initiating, good luck keeping A.D.D. club girls attention with this

But, you'd have to field test it at least 30 times to see some interesting patterns. I normally field test things between 30-100 times, however long it takes to get a good idea of how things hit or don't hit.

MrA
11-2008-13, 08:36 AM
lol im finding it really hard to picture this,

but if it's working for you then there is no reason at all to not use it haha.

could you make a video of you demonstrating this routine? jus so i can hear your tone of voice/see body language

+1 for having the confidence to use this.

nereis
11-2008-14, 07:57 AM
I'll field test this tomorrow and report back to you guys.

Marchfly
11-2008-20, 04:11 AM
could you make a video of you demonstrating this routine? jus so i can hear your tone of voice/see body language

+1 for having the confidence to use this.

I really do hope to set up a video footage of some type of me doing this.

Admittedly, it is geared up to create Attraction. This routine is a fantasy routine and right after i'm satisfied that Attraction has been won, I have to bring the Girl into mine and her reality before attempting to close.

So far all the advice i've sought has been constructive and so appreciated. So thanks so much to all those who've replied. Yes, it is a matter of personal style and it is important to have another Opener on the ready, or pull out of a set if there's no Indicators Of Interest early in the routine. Plus i want to add that i've achieved a few more successes in the last few weeks since posting this.

Has anyone else who've been interested in trying this got any In Field reports?

_Slip_
11-2008-20, 06:37 AM
Yea man, I'm not really sure I would ever attempt that. Seems more clownish to me than anything and I'm not trying to convey that. I want to be laughed with and not at, but hey if its congruent with your frame and you have an over 70% success rate (which is INCREDIBLY..INCREDIBLY hard to believe)- then more power to ya.

Anyone got a Daffy Duck or Porky Pig routine?? lol

-Slip