PDA

View Full Version : Waiting a few days with no contact seems to work best...

DazedAndConfused
11-06-2008, 08:50 PM
I've gone on so many 1st dates I'm beginning to see a pattern in what works and doesn't work. Many times I'll have a great 1st date with a girl but things fizzle out between then and the next date. The only thing I can attribute it to is the fact that I would always call or text the day or 2 as recommended by many here.

I've found that waiting 5-6 days and quite frankly waiting for them to reinitiate contact with you works best. Not all girls will call you back, but those that make zero attempt to contact you are girls that weren't interested in the 1st place IMHO. When you wait for them to reinitiate things the ball is completely in your court and you are practically guaranteed a good Day 3 if you run your game well.

BigDuke6
11-06-2008, 10:21 PM
I would tend to agree. Drives them absolutely mad (assuming they're into you).

XSMOOTHX PUA
11-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Yeah! that way we wont look like a wuss and also we will DHV them! Nice thinking!

petethree
11-07-2008, 04:16 PM
I'd agree totally. Calling or texting is pretty much totally ruled out until she contacts you, unless Day 2 goes particularly well. You have to really not give a shit if you see her again while on Day 2 to get Day 3. Women eh? :p

DazedAndConfused
11-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Hot girls WANT a challenge. If you text them the next day or call you're really just like any other guy out there, regardless of how good your game is. They'll know what your about and what you want right away. I don't know how this ever became mainstream advice.

I think the only time it's acceptable to contact them the next day is if you had a sexual interaction. If you ignore them after sex then you give off the vibe that you're:

A.) a player
B.) only interested in her for sex

Both of these things will get you blown out real quick.

silverghost
11-08-2008, 05:10 PM
I've gone on so many 1st dates I'm beginning to see a pattern in what works and doesn't work. Many times I'll have a great 1st date with a girl but things fizzle out between then and the next date. The only thing I can attribute it to is the fact that I would always call or text the day or 2 as recommended by many here.

I've found that waiting 5-6 days and quite frankly waiting for them to reinitiate contact with you works best. Not all girls will call you back, but those that make zero attempt to contact you are girls that weren't interested in the 1st place IMHO. When you wait for them to reinitiate things the ball is completely in your court and you are practically guaranteed a good Day 3 if you run your game well.

This theory has some holes in it.

1. If u havent closed her the attraction tends to fade away with time. Hell even if u did and you didnt call all these days she ll feel like being easy, or you didnt like her etc and this leads to awkwardness. You know the rest.

2. Girls that are above 9 in a scale of beauty have men asking them to go out all the time. If you take all this time to meet with her someone else will and pray he aint better than you in looks/style/money/emotional level/intellectual etc etc etc.

3. Guys tend to think that after they learn game girls will start chasing them like The Coyote chasing the Road Runner. It doesnt happen like this most of the time. Girls like the whole flirting thing. I knew girls that were stunned by me and didnt call me just so I wont get all high on my horse. On the other hand their girlfriends told me i should call her. Not interested you say?

4. Disregard my above advices if you actually fucked her and made her cum 30 times. After you did that yes she ll chase you around even if she is Paris Hilton.

5. Girls like a challenge when there is a reward behind the challenge. When you dont show what the reward is and you punish her for good behavior (she did came to the first date right?) then you do the whole training wrong...

I can go on but these are some valid points that I got from my expirience. Ofcourse you must take into account on what you want from the girl. If you only want her as a FB its totally different game than LTR.