PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Track on Mystery's DVD's!

Masters
04-2006-07, 11:08 AM
Has anyone found any hidden tracks on the DVD's yet?
-Masters

Uncle Rico
04-2006-07, 12:19 PM
Yea... I heard some S&M Bitch say' " dohtem yretsym ". Scary shit. Turned me AFC in no time. :D

aRRR
04-2006-07, 12:26 PM
Guess i have, except on DVD #2.

Masters
04-2006-07, 12:53 PM
haha, if you guys know how to get to the secret tracks on the MM dvd's post it here, I'll trade some with you.

kerr
04-2006-07, 02:06 PM
I know how to get them all Masters, as I helped make them! (well atleast I hope i can remember how to get to them lol) *EVIL LAUGH*
PHEAR KERR!

Rick
04-2006-07, 03:12 PM
I know how to get them all Masters, as I helped make them! (well atleast I hope i can remember how to get to them lol) *EVIL LAUGH*
PHEAR KERR!
Hidden tracks? whats is that some diabolic tricks?
lol
I hope so.

Hysteria
04-2006-07, 03:15 PM
There was a thread a couple months ago about MM DVD Easter Eggs. The thread died quickly because nobody had any idea how to find them, hahaha. Given that Easter is coming up next weekend, I say we all try to look for them. :D

Rick
04-2006-07, 03:18 PM
There was a thread a couple months ago about MM DVD Easter Eggs. The thread died quickly because nobody had any idea how to find them, hahaha. Given that Easter is coming up next weekend, I say we all try to look for them. :D
for makin me more confused.

Masters
04-2006-07, 03:24 PM
PHEAR KERR!
You don't count!
If you do the right things while in the DVD menues you'll find hidden footage.
Here, I'll post one:
VOL 3: Menu 3, from "Make-out intuition" highlighted -
->To get to "A3 waypoint" hit right, then enter.

Hysteria
04-2006-07, 03:30 PM
Thanks for makin me more confused.
My specialty. :D Take a look:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5849&highlight=easter+eggs

kerr
04-2006-08, 09:28 AM
Here's a hint, though this one might drive you crazy. I cant remember which dvd, and its not as fun if i tell you anyways, but there is a place where after moving down twice (or was it three times ;)) that the purple suddenly vanishes. Much like it vanishes when going to the right on one of the dvds... this time its in the middle somewhere...

Vincent Chase
04-2006-08, 10:07 AM
Oh man, I wish I had the dvds right now, DAMNIT! I never should have left them behind.
=' [

Masters
04-2006-08, 05:33 PM
No one else has any? Who else is interested?

Savoy
04-2006-08, 09:45 PM
I'd love to figure this out myself. I'm no longer in touch with the video engineer, and she didn't tell us what she'd done or how to get there. She did tell me that there are a bunch of extra clips (including apparently one infield piece) but not where. At the time, I didn't care, because I was trying to make sure we got them replicated on time.

Jack Handy
04-2006-09, 12:03 AM
If I had the money I would buy the DVD's. No thread has made me more disapointed that I am a mooch and only own the VAH. tiss tiss. One day I suppose.
I want to ask people to post these clips buts that an obvious violation of copyright laws. I need to get in contact with someone who has these videos again...

chilli
04-2006-09, 08:07 AM
This is driving me nuts lol
Ive got the dvd series and can i hell find the extras, somebody please put me out of my mystery and tell me how to do it.

007pua
04-2006-09, 11:29 AM
She did tell me that there are a bunch of extra clips (including apparently one infield piece) but not where.
C'mon guys we GOTTA figure this out.
Would it be easier to watch the DVD's on the PC and "explore" the DVD? Does anyone have an resources on how to find hidden DVD tracks? Thanks~

Machismo
04-2006-09, 11:39 AM
yeah, i have a couple.
Truth is, i really don't like the idea of witholding the info from other people who have the DVD's, especially since i worked hard so i could afford the box-set, i would like to share and pool the knowledge.

Hysteria
04-2006-09, 11:54 AM
THey're hidden for us to find. Remember how fun it was searching for Easter Eggs when you were young? Welcome to the grown up tech version of that.
The few Easter Eggs hidden in DVDs that I've had experience with are usually accessed from menu screens. Normally, you press up or down to cycle down the list of options, but if you press RIGHT or LEFT on your remote on some options, it may allow to to access hidden areas. Sometimes you have to press it twice, or follow it with different directional keystrokes on your remote. Hit ENTER or OK or whatever to access it.
Basically, to approach DVD Easter Eggs, play around with the menu screens by hitting various directional keystrokes on your remote while highlighting different menu options. Hopefully they just require one keystroke on the MM DVD Archive.

007pua
04-2006-09, 12:44 PM
Update:
If you put the DVD's in your PC and "Explore" the contents of the disks you can access hidden tracks. I found around 7. Although I didn't find any on disk 5.
Savoy, tell us more about this rumored In-Field video. I payed $300 so I better see it!

Poison
04-2006-09, 03:01 PM
Buying into this, I tried your volume 3 trick and came up empty. This is another "funny." Yah, sure.

Masters
04-2006-10, 07:43 AM
Buying into this, I tried your volume 3 trick and came up empty. This is another "funny." Yah, sure.
Or.. you fucked up, or I typed it wrong.

Masters
04-2006-10, 07:46 AM
->To get to "swearing" hit right, then down, then enter.
->To get to "Question Game/mystery's kiss gambit" hit right, then down
twice, then enter.
Try those?
Anyone have any others? POST THEM! :D

007pua
04-2006-10, 08:14 AM
Hey guys its easier if you just put the DVD into your computer and "explore" the disks.
But what's up with that In-Field piece? I didn't find it.

Poison
04-2006-11, 06:00 AM
When you say "hit right," if you mean right click, a menu pops up, and enter just plays the track "Make out intuition," which I'm sure is not what you're talking about.

Masters
04-2006-11, 07:24 AM
When you say "hit right," if you mean right click, a menu pops up, and enter just plays the track "Make out intuition," which I'm sure is not what you're talking about.
No, the hit right refers to the arrows on your remote in a tv dvd player.

Poison
04-2006-11, 09:08 AM
Should have occurred to me. Thanks.

Nature
06-2006-10, 03:11 AM
twice, then enter.
Try those?
Anyone have any others? POST THEM! :D
Masters
Do you have the volume 3 that has all the flashy music and the more animated appearance, or the volume 3 that has the standard appearance?
In my set, the volume 3 is different from the others - it has music and animation in the menu screens. I can't get to any hidden scenes on this disc - at least not the way you've described. But I can find hidden scenes on the other discs. Would be good to know if your disc is different from mine.
Speaking of which, I've got the location of the following scenes:
- Mystery's stance against the wall (disc 1)
- Getting rejected by UGs (disc 2)
- More discussion on time bridging (disc 2)
- Travel + Opening + Field discussion (disc 4)
If anyone has any others besides the ones Masters has already mentioned, I'll swap you.
Nature

Bird
07-2006-05, 02:41 AM
'A3 Waypoint
^
;)

S0LID
07-2006-05, 05:19 AM
Thanks masters, that question game is pritty cool, I'll field test it in comfort on my next sarge.

Nox
07-2006-05, 09:07 AM
I found the: "If you're gonna get rejected by someone... GET REJECTED BY THE UGS!" Track. I found it amusing.

S0LID
07-2006-05, 09:45 AM
How did you find it man?
Please share..

Poison
07-2006-21, 06:40 AM
I tell you what. I've tried everything suggested and haven't found squat. Pretty good joke on everyone who believed it.

Hysteria
07-2006-21, 12:22 PM
Let me assure you that they exist. I've seen the ones that are mentioned in this thread and the other thread. I'm still hunting around for more.
Best of luck!

chilli
07-2006-23, 11:42 PM
Hysterias right, ive seen most of the hidden clips mentioned, couldnt find them using the remote so put the dvds in my pc and opened the files that way, try it,
Chilli

truth
08-2006-27, 05:17 PM
I have the DVDs, and I just can't find the Easter Eggs.

Jester
08-2006-27, 05:21 PM
Heres a hint. Take the mouse to the forum tool bar, 4th from the right is a button called 'Search' click this and then type 'MM DVD'.
Your questions will be answered there.

truth
08-2006-28, 10:04 PM
I have looked through this thread http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8191[/QUOTE]
and looked for these on my DVDs:

twice, then enter.
- Mystery's stance against the wall (disc 1)
- Getting rejected by UGs (disc 2)
- More discussion on time bridging (disc 2)
- Travel + Opening + Field discussion (disc 4)

both in my DVD player and by exploring in my computer. I am getting nothing. :(

Zero_Game
10-2006-20, 05:12 AM
I just got the DVDS today. Haven't found any easter eggs.

Vincent Chase
10-2006-20, 07:08 AM
Here's a tip:
Learn To Use A Remote
=P
They're there keep trying buddy!

Zero_Game
10-2006-20, 03:15 PM
Here's a tip:
Learn To Use A Remote
=P
LOL, very funny. I think the newer DVDs may be a little harder:o

STONEHEART
11-2006-22, 07:07 AM
Here's a tip:
Learn To Use A Remote
=P
Ok, I've found the ones on the old dvd's, but the newer releases (fire graphics) are showing nothing. Wanna drop a hint if you know?
thx

PradaG
12-2006-25, 08:54 PM
I'm not seeing them on the Fire graphics set either. And how exactly do you press right, left, etc. on a computer DVD player (as in, in your PC laptop)? Because pressing those buttons just moves the highlighted section to the next section.

Savoy
12-2006-27, 01:42 PM
I think the hidden tracks might not work on the new re-released DVDs. On the other hand, the newer DVDs are so much cooler that it should more than make up for it.

bgrimsle
12-2006-29, 01:08 PM
A good way to find hidden tracks on any DVD (when viewing on a DVD player) is to use the menu control that allows title / chapter navigation. Just cycle through all combinations, looking for something unfamiliar.

Will do this tonight. I have the newer set.