PDA

View Full Version : fake jelousy?

sunfire
11-06-2008, 07:40 PM
so i like this girl, but it never rly worked out, she gave me smart answers when i asked her to "hang out". now i cut off most of the comunication with her latly, but we're still in the same class so there isnt much i can do. now i started negging her more than i normaly do, and some kino came with that too, which i didnt intend on happening. the thing is though, i changed my fb profile to "in a relationship" and been lying about a gf. whats weird is that now she seems kinda interested, is this a method that will work or without actually meeting my fake gf nothings gonna happen? i dont like lying but i felt pretty bad afterwards and just said fuck it ill just do it and see where it goes. im a good lier so if she has any questions or w\e i can bullshit, but i still dont rly think this kinda thing is going to create an attraction, what do u guys think?

SwordJunkie
11-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah that works because she *perceives* jealousy, which is irrelevant to whether there is actually a real cause for it or not. So props for that.

What you should have done, though, is made her jealous by other means, specifically ones which won't preclude you and her fucking. If you have a GF, then she can't win you over to get in your pants. Instead, you want to come off as just having better options (WITHOUT seeming like you're trying to show that), so that she'll chase. If you have a GF then you can't really take advantage of the jealousy you create. See what I mean?

sunfire
11-08-2008, 07:54 PM
haha ya i know, the thing is i tried doing that which didnt work, so i just said fuck it ill say that just to make myself feel better, and ive been kinda ignoring her and now she talks to me more and stuff. thanks for the suggestion though.