PDA

View Full Version : HB's flake 98% of the time! What step am I missing?

Prosperity
11-2008-06, 01:07 PM
I smile, Open, FTC, Stack, Neg, Stack, FTC,Post up, HOOK, Iso the target,c1-c3, # close 100%, Kiss close, bounce, duel induction, ect... But when I try to hang out again, no answer, no text back, or if they do I can't get them to set a date! I time bridge too. Only 7's and 8's follow up, and are always down to do my bidding. They're OK but I'm not really intrested in them, and want to leave them better than I found them. What am I missing, Step, lenth of time building comfort, or something I have forgot about! Can u fine artist point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Prosperity

R V C A
11-2008-06, 01:10 PM
what are you doing when you contact them to set up the day 2? call, text? what do you say to them?

Basically Yes
11-2008-06, 08:53 PM
I think you believe you're doing all the things mentioned but aren't. If they're flaking 98% of the time then you're definitely missing some steps; could be not enough DHV, comfort, etc etc.

Before you get her number you need to see in her face that she really wants to see you again or she's going to flake, and that won't happen unless you've done the first steps correctly.

BigDuke6
11-2008-06, 10:44 PM
I think Savoy wrote a good article or post called "stop women from flaking" or something like that.

GhostPUA
11-2008-06, 11:05 PM
YOUR MISSING A3!

you need her to demonstrate to you, that you want her for more then just her looks.

your very cute but beautys common, what do you got going on for you more then your looks?

So what's your favorite food? OMG KNOW WAY i fuckin love PIZZA too. this is so wierd i can't even talk to you, back turn....................HB: tap tap PUA: routine stack.............. 1 min. later PUA: so what did you want to be when you grow up?....really? i wanted to be bla bla bal story... maybe one more back turn

you also have to remember its not what you say but how you say it. the words are only 7% of the equation. you can go up and call an 8 sexy, and if you have the right proximity and leaning away distance combined with voice tonality she'll be hooked.

roughsouldier
11-2008-06, 11:17 PM
yes woman flake! even when you do things right!
im actually dealing with a hb 9 flake,

i left this on her machine

are you mad or upset about something? i know we hardly know each other, and i dont really know you, i have no idea how you are about being social and trying new and different things, usually i try giving a idea about who i am, so you dont act weird when we actually talk, you probably have a busy life being a model taking pictures and becoming independent in your social circle, you probably like pink, and had a easy bake oven when you were a kid too! anyways im with my x girlfriend, we broke up, a week ago, im cool with it, now were both meeting new people together, right now were going to my friend Criegs house, to have some fun drink and get shit faced, to be honest i would love to just chat with you and have a normal conversation without arguing, then running around with psycho woman over here!
well have fun Jane! hope to chat soon!

now whats cool is that i said dont be weird when we talk, i framed it, as if shes the one being socially awkward not me!
i dhv'd, i said im going out, meeting new people, but i rather spend time chatting with you instead, that way she knows, ive been with woman, im social, im single but maybe not for long!
i also try to be genuine, remember you want her to recognize, that you just want to spend time with each other, NO SEX TALK!

playtothebeat
11-2008-06, 11:33 PM

are you mad or upset about something? i know we hardly know each other, and i dont really know you, i have no idea how you are about being social and trying new and different things, usually i try giving a idea about who i am, so you dont act weird when we actually talk, you probably have a busy life being a model taking pictures and becoming independent in your social circle, you probably like pink, and had a easy bake oven when you were a kid too! anyways im with my x girlfriend, we broke up, a week ago, im cool with it, now were both meeting new people together, right now were going to my friend Criegs house, to have some fun drink and get shit faced, to be honest i would love to just chat with you and have a normal conversation without arguing, then running around with psycho woman over here!

now whats cool is that i said dont be weird when we talk, i framed it, as if shes the one being socially awkward not me!
i dhv'd, i said im going out, meeting new people, but i rather spend time chatting with you instead, that way she knows, ive been with woman, im social, im single but maybe not for long!
i also try to be genuine, remember you want her to recognize, that you just want to spend time with each other, NO SEX TALK!

i'm no expert, but i think this may be the worst thing you could have said to her... 98% of the girls will respond negatively to this (usually by not calling you back, ignoring you entirely etc). maybe you thought you have nothing to lose, but this was not a good message...

MAXMAXMAX
11-2008-07, 02:10 AM
lol roughsoldier please tell me thats a joke.

you rambled on. alot. just say 'Hey its blahblah looks like your out causing trouble just called to say hi talk to you later.' then if they call you back they call you back if they dont they dont. next.

OP, for HB9-10 you gotta back off. hard. a few days after u meet them them text them so they have your number. (reason for that is every other guy who gets her number will txt the nxt day 'oh it was so niiiceee to meet you, lets do something soon'). that way when you call them the next day,whcih you will, they dont go wtf private number. build a little comfort on the phone, tease them abit. then if you get the vibe and the convos still flowing set a date up for the next day. but leave it open 'maybe we can do ... ill txt you tomorrow'

MAX

React
11-2008-07, 02:52 AM

Wtf? Don't follow this advice if you ever want to get laid.

Basically Yes
11-2008-07, 07:33 AM

Question: Did you hear a "whoosh" sound right after you hung up?...that was the sound of any chance of getting this girl flying out the window. Welcome to the "creepy guy" zone with that message!

Bonsai
11-2008-07, 08:58 AM
Savoy wrote a post on your problem long time ago:

Club phone numbers vs. other phone numbers ~ The Real Savoy (http://www.therealsavoy.com/2007/04/club-phone-numbers-vs-other-phone.html)

R V C A
11-2008-07, 09:42 AM

you cant be serious. you leave messages like that for real? dude i dont even say that many words when i actually talk to the girl on the phone. you saying so it wont be weird when you talk was awful. that it self makes it awkward because its implying that you havent built any comfort with her and that it would be weird talking to you. you shot yourself in the foot so many times here.
becoming independant in your social circle? wtf is that supposed to mean who says shit like that?
why are you talking about your ex and hanging out with her?
so your saying your ex is psych yet you are still running around with her? seems needy
your the one who supposed to be busy. dont remind her that she is to busy for you.

Cytoxin
11-2008-07, 10:30 AM
That has got to be a joke. Isn't that the same message that was floating around the internet as a joke? That one and the follow up... can't recall what it was called but sounds like the same thing.
(Now I remember, it was '||||||| the Stud' Do a search for that on youtube and you can hear how a creepy guy voicemail sounds) /lol

roughsouldier
11-2008-07, 10:32 AM
you guys!

i framed it where im not hounding her, im busy im doing things, shes hot and everything, but she also lives in a garage, EVERY girl is different, it must be a genuine statement, plus everything i said is true, plus i know how she is, by saying im going out , not inviting her and doing different things, im not hitting on her, i just want to chat, and saying the whole x thing, shows im still fucking her and maybe other girls too, one person out there said "who talks like that"
that is what separates the usual guys she dates from someone else, shit look at mystery, he dresses way different then the way we do, why? cuz hes showing that, i dont have to be like everyone else, all you have to do, is show confidence and be real and girls respon to that, just today i went to jack in the box, with my dad, we went in the drive through, now this routine is risky cuz she could be ugly, i ordered my food and said "dont you have a sweet voice, i should work here, but then i would probably get fired, for talking to the girl with the nice voice" she laughs we pulled up, there she was, thank god she was good looking, "hey look at you! i bet you get compliments all the time huh?" "are you friendly?" (yeah i guess so) "of coarse you are, you work at jack in the box! hey! "what do you do when your not workin? havin fun huh? (i try to) hey im a bit in a hurry, but you seem nice, your not boring are you? (NO!) "kidding! easy killer! here write your number down, i promise that it will be good conversation, and not a boring one!" (i dont even know your name) " i know yours! when i call, i'll just tell you, im the guy who talked in the window! joking! " im jd, thanks sweetie bye"
yeah i did this in front of my dad, he was like "when i was your age, i didnt have the balls to do that" i went home looked at my balls "yeah there big"

playtothebeat
11-2008-07, 10:37 AM
"every girl is different", that may be so
but NO girl wants to hangout with a creeper. by leaving that voicemail you've officially become the "creepy guy" she'll talk about to her friends (but don't worry, her talking about you doesn't mean she's interested.. so you can get that out of the way)

Mation
11-2008-07, 10:49 AM
That has got to be a joke. Isn't that the same message that was floating around the internet as a joke? That one and the follow up... can't recall what it was called but sounds like the same thing.
(Now I remember, it was '||||||| the Stud' Do a search for that on youtube and you can hear how a creepy guy voicemail sounds) /lol

It was D imitri the Stud. That was the first thing I thought reading this post. Wow. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

R V C A
11-2008-07, 10:50 AM
you guys!

i framed it where im not hounding her, im busy im doing things, shes hot and everything, but she also lives in a garage, EVERY girl is different, it must be a genuine statement, plus everything i said is true, plus i know how she is, by saying im going out , not inviting her and doing different things, im not hitting on her, i just want to chat, and saying the whole x thing, shows im still fucking her and maybe other girls too, one person out there said "who talks like that"

you said the girl you left the message to was flaking. so if you "know how she is" then why is she flaking. stop living in denial that you left a good message. it was terrible sorry bro. but if your normal game is anything like your message game then no wonder she is not returning calls. your wrong bro you message was whack.
you can spend all day justifying what you said to me, but no matter what you say the message was still creepy and weird and miscalibrated in almost every way

roughsouldier
11-2008-07, 10:51 AM
you guys!
this girl gets guys everywhere she goes, shes heard every creepy thing known to man! now whats creepy is saying "yeah i watched you in your window, took a few pictures and jacked off to them" THATS CREEPY

saying you have a x, that you fuck, and go out with, is something shes done before, you have to be real guys,

oh and another thing, i accused her of being weird, and socially awkward, i only met her once, so in some aspects i hear what ya'lls saying, i havent gotten the chance to do more comfort shit, im trying to!
shes always busy! plus shes so fucken fine, when i met her, her phone wouldnt stop ringing, but she didnt answer cuz i was there.

here somebody post a example of leaving messages!

Mation
11-2008-07, 10:54 AM
Example of leaving messages: "Hey, it's XXXX. You'll never believe what happened to me today. Call me, punk!"

roughsouldier
11-2008-07, 11:00 AM
yeah i said something like that too

"hey the funniest thing happen to me call me back"

"omg, i just got something you would find interesting call me back"

yeah i did all that bra!
but someone said, i think i agree, that the comfort wasnt there to begin with,
hey like the instructor savoy said "your gonna fuck up, RECOVER SOLDIER!

Mation
11-2008-07, 11:03 AM
You can't recover in a voicemail. Sometimes girls flake. If they do, next them and move on.

roughsouldier
11-2008-07, 11:11 AM
yeah but you know girls say dumb shit all the time!
i mean i do like this girl but......the problem is my town, theres nothing here in my town to take a girl out too, i mean starbucks, cafe's are okay but, theres nothing else.
thats why me and my homie are moving to hollywood! and i totally want to take a bootcamp there.

R V C A
11-2008-07, 11:13 AM
You can't recover in a voicemail. Sometimes girls flake. If they do, next them and move on.

yes you can you can keep calling back leaving 13 minute voicemails about how your hanging out with your ex and how you still dont want it to be weird when yall chat so in order to do that you will start a relationship with her voicemail.

Mation sometimes your just clueless.

Mation
11-2008-07, 12:23 PM
yes you can you can keep calling back leaving 13 minute voicemails about how your hanging out with your ex and how you still dont want it to be weird when yall chat so in order to do that you will start a relationship with her voicemail.

Mation sometimes your just clueless.

Damn. Why didn't I think of that? Her VOICEMAIL! Duh.

Btw, RVCA, you're my hero. I wanna be a PUA just like you! :D

Basically Yes
11-2008-07, 12:31 PM
I like to wait on their voicemail until they come home and pick up.

Mation
11-2008-07, 12:42 PM
What not to do. And if you haven't seen it, watch Swingers, dammit!

[It's 2:32am, and Mike decides to call Nikki, a girl he met just a few hours ago]
[Nikki's machine picks up: Hi, this is Nikki. Leave a message]
Mike: Hi, uh, Nikki, this is Mike. I met you at the, um, at the Dresden tonight. I just called to say that I had a great time... and you should call me tomorrow, or in two days, whatever. Anyway, my number is 213-555-4679 -
[the machine beeps]
Mike: [Mike calls back, the machine picks up]
Mike: Hi, Nikki, this is Mike again. I just called cuz it sounded like your machine might've cut me off when I, before I finished leaving my number. Anyway, uh, and, y'know, and also, sorry to call so late, but you were still at the Dresden when I left so I knew I'd get your machine. Anyhow, uh, my number's 21 -
[the machine beeps]
Mike: [Mike calls back; the machine picks up again]
Mike: 213-555-4679. That's it. I just wanna leave my number. I didn't want you to think I was weird or desperate, or... we should just hang out and see where it goes cuz it's nice and, y'know, no expectations. Ok? Thanks a lot. Bye bye.
[hangs up]
Mike: [Mike walks away from the phone... then walks back and calls again; once again, the machine picks up]
Mike: I just got out of a 6-year relationship, Ok? That should help explain why I'm acting so weird. I just wanted you to know that. It's not you, it's me. I'm sorry... This is Mike.
[hangs up]
Mike: [Mike calls back, the machine picks up again]
Mike: Hi, Nikki, this is Mike. Could you just call me when you get in? I'm gonna be up for awhile and I'd just rather speak to you in person instead of trying to fit it all into -
[the machine beeps]
Mike: Fuck!
[Mike calls back, gets the machine again]
Mike: Uh, Nikki? Mike. It's uh, uh, it's just, uh, this just isn't working out. I think you're great, but maybe we should just take some time off from each other. It's not you, it's me. It's what I'm going through, alright? It's uh... it's only been 6 months ...
Nikki: [picks up] Mike?
Mike: [very cheerful] Nikki? Great! Did you just walk in or were you listening all along?
Nikki: Don't ever call me again.
[hangs up]
Mike: Wow. I guess you're home.

Trigger99
11-2008-07, 01:29 PM
To roughsouldier, has she replied yet?

Personal experiences:

(Just assume I'm a very educated PUA who likes to experiment)

Texts that never got a reply after a girl flaked:

"Let's just be friends."

"So you better be at the hotel party this week or I'm signing the divorce papers and taking the cat."

"Hey Jennifer, how's yoga, you turn into a rubberband yet."

"So snow bunny, you know you should totally be an autumn bunny for Halloween. Were such geniuses!"

This is just some stuff that I didn't get a reply from, it was stupid and YEAH! I know that. I was there. I thought I should share it all with ya'll just so you get an idea of stuff that I've tried after she's flaked.

I've got a reply from:

"Hey Pom Poms, were the ambulances still at your school when you got home?"

"I didn't see any ambulances, why what happened? Hey sorry about last night, my friend's were driving me around."

"Don't kill yourself over it, I ended up hanging out at someone's lil dorm, so I had a really cool time. You meet thee most random really cool people at your school. Do you like horses?"

"Lol. Yeah I love horses actually, I use to live up in So cal and my uncle had a farm."

"Cool! Well I got a gig up in sac and supposedly I'll be staying up at a ranch til sunday. When I get back I better have parade and a heavy duty snuggle session waiting for me."

"Lol, yeah, I'll see what I can do."

Yeah the ambulance was a total lie. But hey who cares.

React
11-2008-07, 01:31 PM
Roughsouldier

"yeah i watched you in your window, took a few pictures and jacked off to them"

Saying that would have honestly been better than what you said.

playtothebeat
11-2008-07, 06:39 PM
Classic

what not to do. And if you haven't seen it, watch swingers, dammit!

[it's 2:32am, and mike decides to call nikki, a girl he met just a few hours ago]
[nikki's machine picks up: Hi, this is nikki. Leave a message]
mike: Hi, uh, nikki, this is mike. I met you at the, um, at the dresden tonight. I just called to say that i had a great time... And you should call me tomorrow, or in two days, whatever. Anyway, my number is 213-555-4679 -
[the machine beeps]
mike: [mike calls back, the machine picks up]
mike: Hi, nikki, this is mike again. I just called cuz it sounded like your machine might've cut me off when i, before i finished leaving my number. Anyway, uh, and, y'know, and also, sorry to call so late, but you were still at the dresden when i left so i knew i'd get your machine. Anyhow, uh, my number's 21 -
[the machine beeps]
mike: [mike calls back; the machine picks up again]
mike: 213-555-4679. That's it. I just wanna leave my number. I didn't want you to think i was weird or desperate, or... We should just hang out and see where it goes cuz it's nice and, y'know, no expectations. Ok? Thanks a lot. Bye bye.
[hangs up]
mike: [mike walks away from the phone... Then walks back and calls again; once again, the machine picks up]
mike: I just got out of a 6-year relationship, ok? That should help explain why i'm acting so weird. I just wanted you to know that. It's not you, it's me. I'm sorry... This is mike.
[hangs up]
mike: [mike calls back, the machine picks up again]
mike: Hi, nikki, this is mike. Could you just call me when you get in? I'm gonna be up for awhile and i'd just rather speak to you in person instead of trying to fit it all into -
[the machine beeps]
mike: Fuck!
[mike calls back, gets the machine again]
mike: Uh, nikki? Mike. It's uh, uh, it's just, uh, this just isn't working out. I think you're great, but maybe we should just take some time off from each other. It's not you, it's me. It's what i'm going through, alright? It's uh... It's only been 6 months ...
Nikki: [picks up] mike?
Mike: [very cheerful] nikki? Great! Did you just walk in or were you listening all along?
Nikki: Don't ever call me again.
[hangs up]
mike: Wow. I guess you're home.

Ackustic
11-2008-07, 07:02 PM
I was sarging last night, and me and my wing were actually approached by two 8's who knew another friend we were with. Immediately i started spittin negs at her, one here, talk for a minute, then another, and repeated this routine for probably 5 minutes until she was just giggling and backhanding my arm after everything that came out of my fucking mouth.

I took that as an opportunity to start using kino, which i was receiving back, making it so much easier...got her number midway though conversation, but then the things was, I knew this chick was into me, and I just started the whole PUA thing, but I think i figured this one out. After me and wing left the bar I got a text within 2 minutes from her...I responded a few times but then quickly ended it...then this morning I got a few more, and did the same thing...however it was what I did before leaving that made her initiate the conversation.

I could totally tell she wanted to fuck me, or at least kiss me, and to be honest with you I wanted to equally as bad if not more, but no gum and cigarette breath kept my mind in defense mode, and I touched the subject several times but never did it. My point is if you LEAVE HER WANTING MORE, thats "LHWM" copyright ACKUSTIC 2008...thats the key to getting THEM to pursue, so you don't have to give a fuck about them responding.

Once you get a chicks #, unless you're gonna fuck her that night...you should immediately think about how you're going to LHWM.

-Ack

GhostPUA
11-2008-07, 10:38 PM
guys we are puas. Maybe RoughSoldier was wrong for saying what he did, but if his voice tonality was very smooth and clever, the girl just might call him up.

I don't think talking about getting drunk and shitfaced is something to DHV about but anything is possible in The Game

There was an experiment done....around 10 people had to measure an object that was 4 inches ...The one person was being experimented on and the other nine purposely wrote 8 inches.

Now all the people where aloud to look at there answers before they handed it in. The person who didn't know, went last. He wrote down 8 inches when he knew that the object was only 4 inches long.

They tried this multiple times and very rarely would the person being experimented on write the correct answer. This demonstrates Social Pressure

RoughSoldier did subtley show that he is pre-selected, and was honest

Basically Yes
11-2008-08, 09:13 AM
I was sarging last night, and me and my wing were actually approached by two 8's who knew another friend we were with. Immediately i started spittin negs at her, one here, talk for a minute, then another, and repeated this routine for probably 5 minutes until she was just giggling and backhanding my arm after everything that came out of my fucking mouth.

I took that as an opportunity to start using kino, which i was receiving back, making it so much easier...got her number midway though conversation, but then the things was, I knew this chick was into me, and I just started the whole PUA thing, but I think i figured this one out. After me and wing left the bar I got a text within 2 minutes from her...I responded a few times but then quickly ended it...then this morning I got a few more, and did the same thing...however it was what I did before leaving that made her initiate the conversation.

I could totally tell she wanted to fuck me, or at least kiss me, and to be honest with you I wanted to equally as bad if not more, but no gum and cigarette breath kept my mind in defense mode, and I touched the subject several times but never did it. My point is if you LEAVE HER WANTING MORE, thats "LHWM" copyright ACKUSTIC 2008...thats the key to getting THEM to pursue, so you don't have to give a fuck about them responding.

Once you get a chicks #, unless you're gonna fuck her that night...you should immediately think about how you're going to LHWM.

-Ack

Thank you for finding the "key" to getting a girl to pursue us based on your experience on one girl who started off already attracted and pursuing you.

roughsouldier
11-2008-08, 09:54 AM
flakes are gonna happen bra!
the best thing to do is run through ugly birds first, fucken shit donkeys! just to get warmed up, find a 2 set thats better and move on.

every girl...if you entertain them long enough will exchange numbers, i play the c/f, or force my wingman to have one opener game, and he'll force me to neg as a opener, like "your shoes look nice but maybe its not for you, you look like a hair dresser, what do you do?" thats not quite the way i say it but you get my point, and the next weekends my wing gets like 3 out of 7 the rest flake, if i get numbers its 4 out of 7 the rest flake, its funny too cuz we'll see them again, and be like "what happen? we'll whatever lets catch up, come have a seat" and they act like "i have a boyfriend", so in times that shit happens, am i mad? no! do i give a shit? nope! i usually go like "i dont care, gives you something to do when were not together" mysterys line that works good in field

yeah ghostpua? pre-selection by other woman, thank you! thats why i said it like that, i want her to see im not clingy, im social, i have other woman that are pretty, and im not desperate all attraction switches.

Ackustic
11-2008-08, 01:46 PM
Thank you for finding the "key" to getting a girl to pursue us based on your experience on one girl who started off already attracted and pursuing you.

I hope if you've learned anything from this site at all, that you can at least take away from it that NO ONE is going to be able to tell you exactly how to handle a situation...its up to you to take away what you think might be useful, and then be able to analyze and apply it to your situation.

From what i gather the poster already has their attraction, needs a closer. If my post doesn't help you or you take nothing from it, don't fucking use it...simple, but for you to be picking apart whats worked for me, with no imput of your own, doesn't help anyone's cause...if you can't contribute anything worth reading, don't post.

Basically Yes
11-2008-08, 03:35 PM
I hope if you've learned anything from this site at all, that you can at least take away from it that NO ONE is going to be able to tell you exactly how to handle a situation...its up to you to take away what you think might be useful, and then be able to analyze and apply it to your situation.

From what i gather the poster already has their attraction, needs a closer. If my post doesn't help you or you take nothing from it, don't fucking use it...simple, but for you to be picking apart whats worked for me, with no imput of your own, doesn't help anyone's cause...if you can't contribute anything worth reading, don't post.

I'm just astounded at your logic (or lack there of). You didn't kiss/have sex with a girl because you had stinky breath, so she texts you the next morning and now you think you've discovered the key to having women persue you; so much in fact that you "copyright" an acronym and post it as dictum on the forums.

It's laughable. I'm through discussing it.

Ackustic
11-2008-08, 08:47 PM
I'm just astounded at your logic (or lack there of). You didn't kiss/have sex with a girl because you had stinky breath, so she texts you the next morning and now you think you've discovered the key to having women persue you; so much in fact that you "copyright" an acronym and post it as dictum on the forums.

It's laughable. I'm through discussing it.

I was using techniques I learned and applying them to the situation I was in, it was working, so much in fact that she was texting me immediately after I left AND the next morning. That doesn't happen every time I meet a girl, and the fact that it did this time, after looking back at the situation, I noticed that I left her before she wanted me to go...I didn't do things she was most likely EXPECTING me to do...but I made it known that I was still interested...I LEFT HER WANTING MORE OF ME.

The acronym was sarcasm, but you wouldn't know that. Whats laughable is your over analysis of what I was saying, it was a story, it was something that I thought about afterwards and it worked, and it will work again...but go ahead, pick this one apart too, it looks like it really gets you worked up...thats funny.