PDA

View Full Version : Attraction after Damage control...possible?

Crni Panther
11-2008-06, 08:43 AM
Hy dudes!

Is it possible to create re-attraction after you lose a HB?Does anyone have experience in this field?

Thx in advance

TrueStory
11-2008-06, 09:01 AM
elaborate how did you lose her?

Did you lose her as in "LJBF, johnny" or you said something stupid and she's mad now?

Explain.

Crni Panther
11-2008-06, 10:15 AM
hy truestory it's a pleasure for me, exchanging experience with you.

She was in a damn boring relationship, and at this time i was introduced to the "game"...i gamed her (she's a HB 9) and i was successful (she broke up with her chump, and we had a great time for about 3 month - no relationsship stuff, just having fun and enjoying each other)...i fucked up, when i overlooked that she need not only a needy boy like me (and fucking ever weekend secretly), but some time on her own and space...so we got in the LBJF...after i fell in love with her, i was acting like an AFC (being too needy, showing to much affection)
We cut down our contact for a while...just some light sms and smalltalk by seeing each other...

now she asked me, if i would dance with her because of her prom...(the boy who should dance with her, jumped off)...

The whole situation is bull**** and i should move on by saying to her: "i won't dance with you, you had your chance!" --> not acting again like AFC

my question is just, if it is possible to rebuild attraction/comfort after fucking up or acting like an AFC?

TrueStory
11-2008-06, 10:22 AM
She wants you to go to the prom with her?

i say "why not", just because you really don't have anything to lose, unless you don't want to go.

If you fucked a woman once you can fuck her again. You just have to get your feelings in check. Typically, we, guys, don't fall out of love over short period of time.

you probably still have feelings for her.

Moving on would probably be a smart thing to do, but going to prom, especially if she buys tickets, would be just fun.

R V C A
11-2008-06, 10:37 AM
If you fucked a woman once you can fuck her again. You just have to get your feelings in check.

this is so very true. and i dont think enough people realize this. almost every girl i have every had sex with i have the ability to fuck again if i re initiate contact with her and re game her. i actually do this all the time. me and a girl will stop talking for whatever reason then maybe a few months, hell even sometimes years later, ill start talking to her again and get her to the fuck buddy list.
if you have hooked up with her once you will be able to do it again just keep a strong frame and dont get all emotionally tied up in it.

goto prom have fun.

if you ever have a chance to fuck her again id say it would be prom night. perfect opportunity.

Crni Panther
11-2008-06, 10:56 AM
thx rvca, and truestory! you helped me

just one question, how to create a "fuck buddy list"? having girls to fuck without relationship stuff and stress...just fun?

cheers!

TrueStory
11-2008-06, 11:01 AM
thx rvca, and truestory! you helped me

just one question, how to create a "fuck buddy list"? having girls to fuck without relationship stuff and stress...just fun?

cheers!

Fucking is like getting a haircut.

I have 3-4 different barbers I go to. Sometimes I like how my gay barber cuts my hair, sometimes, i feel in the mood for a different style and i go to this older black dude, sometimes, it's all about sexy look and i'll go see my girl Janice at Saturdays.

Crni Panther
11-2008-06, 11:28 AM
Haha great...would like to have your balls...*gg*

R V C A
11-2008-06, 12:00 PM
basically what i do with girl i want to have as a fuck buddy is i will escalate quickly with them. fuck them. then i will keep in touch with her and i will always be busy as far as she knows. ill text with her like every other day and ill talk how how we need to hangout again. but i dont try to hangout with her ill just talk about how we should hangout, and then ill tell her im to busy now. then she will start to anticipate us hanging out. so then after like 2 weeks or so ill tell her i have a night free and we will hangout and fuck. then repeat. then ill take that 2 weeks and turn it into one week. and i never take these girls on dates. i keep her at fuck buddy by not turning it into dating. just invite to my house for a movie and a fuck. once you get good you toggle this with like 2 or 3 girls so your always getting laid and your not committing to anyone. thats the jist of how i do it.
just remember dont give her false hope that your dating by not ever taking her on a date.
make yourself busy
also if your talking to a bunch of girls then you will never fall into smothering one girl, cause ur to busy with the others to do that.

RockyVu
11-2008-14, 05:47 PM
The simple answer is Yes.

I remember Mystery teaching in one of David Deangelo's seminar that if you do something that may potential make her unconfortable, start over. Move back to A1 even if you have to. That can apply perfectly to this situation. Okay, you demonstrated that you're a wuss bag, and she lost interest in you. Well start over, please the game again.

Crni Panther
11-2008-15, 07:49 AM
rockyvu, thx for the post.

I have just one question, is it really necessary to start again from the beginning (A1)...i would say, it's better to move on...because gaming again the same HB, seems for me very difficult.

RockyVu
11-2008-15, 04:11 PM
rockyvu, thx for the post.

I have just one question, is it really necessary to start again from the beginning (A1)...i would say, it's better to move on...because gaming again the same HB, seems for me very difficult.

The most logical and MANly answer would be to NEXT her and move on. But when saying that, I totally understand how guys feel when the met that someone who they think is the one special person that you just want to have.

Further to that, most guys who learn to become better with women usually forget one very important principle. That is the principle of overcoming objections. When I did sales, I find out, by being able to overcoming the customer's objection I get far more results that NEXT every customer that seem just a little disinterested. Guys who can dis-quality the objection and move back a few steps can potentially gain more quality result.

So my suggestion is don't give up too easily, because most the time, you just little to give it a little more spark and the fire will burn.