PDA

View Full Version : Counters my cold read

JasonPower111
11-2008-05, 05:32 PM
what do you do when a girl counters and says my cold reads are wrong?
For instance, if I do routine where I tell her she has an expressive face and thus shes a lousy liar, how do i respond when she tells me thats not true and that she is a very good liar, etc.
OR if i do the rings on finger routine, and i say since she wears her ring on that finger she is sexually aggressive, and she retorts by saying thats not true.
How do I respond to these?

React
11-2008-05, 05:56 PM
shes qualifying to you. Read Magic Bullets. I'd rather have them "disagree" with my cold read statements than agree with them, it gives me more material to play with.

JasonPower111
11-2008-06, 03:32 PM
Ive read magic bullets.
So what do I do in this situation?
how do you play with it? what do you say/do? for example?
thanks

th3n3d
11-2008-10, 08:07 PM
hb: i'm actually a really good liar
me: well we'll just have to play the lying game then
or
me: i bet you get out of alot of trouble
she will probably go into a story or you can go into your own

Fader
11-2008-10, 08:09 PM
what do you do when a girl counters and says my cold reads are wrong?
For instance, if I do routine where I tell her she has an expressive face and thus shes a lousy liar, how do i respond when she tells me thats not true and that she is a very good liar, etc.
OR if i do the rings on finger routine, and i say since she wears her ring on that finger she is sexually aggressive, and she retorts by saying thats not true.
How do I respond to these?

1st one going into the lying game but that is just a contingency. Better is to cut threads and master frame control. You're a lousy liar blah blah blah. No I am not. Sure you are not oh did I tell you what happened to me earlier (attraction routine)