PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if her boyfriend knows that she is given me these IOI's...;)

CityTom
11-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Hey guys

Here is something to wrap your thoughts around - tell me what you think.

So I meet this girl, friend of a housemate, and immediately start gaming her. Get heavily into the attraction phase. Negging, playful banter, teasing, kino from my part. Then she starts to give me a few IOI's - she playfully pushes me away when I tease her, laughing at everything I say, trys to reinitiate the convo when I stop, positions her self back next to me when my friend cuts in between us and keeps checking that i'm still there when we walk along the road.

So... you're thinking... hooked right? Yeah. me too..

BUT, throughout the entire interaction she keeps refering to her 3 year boyfriend. I don't ever refer to him. Except once I was like, "ohh... i need to have a word with this guy - he needs to be warned about you" . General teasing.

What do you make of it? Generally playful banter between us and she sticks to her BF OR would she be willing to cheat? *note: she lives with him.

Tom

Mowglii
11-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Go in with the attitude shes willing to cheek and her true intentions will reveal the further u transition through the game....... and if all goes well SMASH!

NCNick
11-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Yeah, there's a good chance that she'd cheat. Just go in and work your game, and make sure you know how to deal with LMR for a girl with a boyfriend.

Spikedhairguy
11-06-2008, 02:13 PM
if she talks about her boyfriend forget about it she's not interested move on, find need hot chicks. If she was truly interested, even to cheat on him, she wouldn't have mentioned him. Now do you want a girl like this who has a boyfriend but is that flirty with other guys? The answer is no so be happy you know this and go out and find hotter chicks.